First Kiss?

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

Ever since Hei and Sehun finally got back together, I've noticed that the others have gotten closer as well. The between Sanghee and Kris was evident from the very moment the boys moved in. Hyo and Chanyeol have been on a couple of dates and was apparently taking things slow. While, Luhan and Eunmi have been spending lots of time together.

Of course I was happy for everyone, but some parts of me couldn't help but envy them. There was me, with these feelings towards Chen. I didn't know to what extend did these feelings really mean. I liked him, but was it just pure atrraction or as a close friend. 

It was early in the morning and I had to wake up. I had a morning class but I couldn't get myself to wake up since I only had two hours of sleep. Micha came by early, trying to get me out of bed. Failing to do so, she left the room mumbling to herself, "Fine I'll get someone else."

"I have arrived to get the sleeping beauty out of her slumber! I know you're awake, so don't make this hard on me."

I should have known that she would bring him. I ignored him, too tried to actaully respond back. "Fine, you asked for it," Chen replied back. I felt my bed sink in with the extra weight on it. I felt him tickling my body. I had a weak spot when it came to tickles. "Get up!!" he whispered in my ear. 

"Fine fine, just stop please!"

 

The day went by slowly. It was getting close to the end of the semester, so we were bombarded with work. I usually went home with Micha, but I was left alone today while she went out on a little date with Kai. Chen was done pretty late today and decided to come home with me today. 

"Do you want to go to the park before we head back home?" I asked. I usually went on a storll to clear my head for the day, and today was no exception. He nodded his head in response, "Sure why not."

We were walking around, taking in the cool late fall breeze. It was pretty desolate in the park, so there was a nice silence in the air. We were walking beside one another, with a comfortable silence between us. 

"Excuse me, but are you guys a couple?" the person asked us. 

"Well, n-"

"Yes, yes we are. Why?" Chen responded. "I was wondering if I could take a picture of the two of you. It's for an art piece I'm working on that displays affection," the person explained. I couldn't think of anything to say as I was still taken aback by Chen' earlier response. "Yeah, sure! We'd love to be apart of it!"

The person took out there camera while Chen pulled me closer and placed his arm around my waist. The person took a couple of pictures and handed us a flyer with the information of their project. Once the person left, it was just him and I. I couldn't look at him directly so I slowly walked on. "What's wrong?" Chen asked as he matched up to my pace.  

"W-why'd you say yes?" I asked. Despite the cool breeze in the air, my face was bunrning up. He shrugged his shoulders,  "I don't know....was it a problem?" He asked with some worry displace don his face. "NO," I said immediately responded. "Oh...okay." He responded back witha  chuckle.

It was gettinglate so we decided to head back home. "So are we?" I asked breaking the silence between us. I was left confused with the ealier encounter with the person. "Are we what?" he asked. "Um.....dating." 

"If you want, I don't mind. I do like you anyways." He said. I looked at him in shock. I didn't know how to respond. It seemed like a joke to me. I didn't expect the day to turn out to be like this. I did like him and I did tell him that I liked him. I just didn't know if I was relationship worthy. 

"You don't need to say yes if you don't want to," Chen told me. "NO, NO I WANT TO DATE YOU," I blurted out. My cheeks were getting hot with my loud confession. Chen smiled and gave me a peek on the cheek, "You're cute."

 

We got home quite late since we decided to get some dinner before we returned home. I took a hot shower and changed into some comfy clothes. Once I entered my room, I saw Micha sitting on my bed with a cheeky smile. "You seem happy!" she started off. I looked at her and shook my head. 

"You and Chen did come home pretty late......did something happen?" she asked, wiggling her brows. I laughed and shook my head, "You're unbeliveable....." I responded back. I couldn't hide my smile.

"Oh my god! Something did happen!!" she exclaimed. 

"So I see you're dating my boy, Chen." Kai announced as he came into my room with Tao. "Finally!" Micha squealed as she came over to me and gave me a tight hug. 

"Hey, Kai do you have the keys to our room with you?" Chen asked as he came into my rom. "Why," Kai responded back. "Cause the door is lock and my keys are inside the room."  

"My spare keys are in the room too......"

 

"Sorry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter