Problems?

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

My head was killing me. It was like someone was constantly kitting me with a hammer. I slowly opened my eyes, but everytging was a blur. Everything was white and bright. Did I die? Am I in heaven? Nothing made sense to me. I was confused and in pain. The last thing I could remember was opening that door to find that witch on the other side and her smashing my head against the concrete wall beside the door. 

"It seems like you're awake," I heard someone say from a distance. I turned to the direction where I heard the voice. My sight started to clear up and I was able to make out where I was. I was in a hospital room with Sanghee and Micha right beside me, looking down on me with a worried expression. "What's wrong?" I asked, trying to ease them up. Sanghee just sighed in relief. "You were knocked unconscious. We found you by the door......" Micha responded. 

Sanghee left, leaving Micha and I alone in the room. "Do you want some visitors?" she aske dme. I nodded my hea din response, some company would be nice. Micha motioned them boys to come in. Kai, Chen and Tao walked over to me to see if i was okay. "How are you feeling?" Chen asked as he placed his hand on top of my shoulder. "Just have a little headache, but other than that, I'm alright...." I responded giving them a thumbs up. 

"You know....before I went to answer the door, I walked by them snd heard them....." I told them. They looked at me as if I was crazy. "What are you talking about?" Tao asked. "Please tell you yous till sane?" Kai added on. I just shook my head. "Hei and Sehun. I heard him ask her if she still remembers him......"

Micha just smiled and shook her head, "Listen, let's not worry about that right now. You need to focus on getting better.....Do you remeber what happened before you were on the ground? I found note addressed to you but I didn't want to open it."

I was hesitant on telling them. Things were messy with that witch and I didn't want to drag them in, especially Kai. I didn't respond right away. I decided to put my focus on the little note Micha gave to me. 

 

Dear Dinah,

Guess who's back!! Your favorite Unnie. Well, your secondfavorite Unnie. Anyways, I came back to watch over you. So if I were you, you be careful, I wouldn't want anuything bad to happen to you. Oh, and you better keep you mouth shut about this, we wouldn't want Sanghee getting involved. Be careful my percious Didi!

I'll see you around :D

-From: Ae Unnie

PS- Yoon Oppa will be here soon ^^ 

 

      

"What did it say?" Kai asked. I didn't say anyhitn. What was I suppose to say. I couldn't help but get a bit emotional. Some tears fell from my eyes just thinking of the note. "What's wrong?" Micha and Chen said in unison. Chen glided his hand over my back to help soothe me down. Kai grabbed the note from my hand, with Tao towering over him. They both read the note and looked at me. "This can't be real! Kai said. 

Chen grabbed the note and looked over the content with Micha. "I'm so confused, what is this?" Micha asked in a nnoyance. Based on her expression she was worried. "Who the hell is Ae and Yoon?" Tao asked. 

"They were our babysitters when we were younger. Dinah's parents hired them to look over her and Sanghee since they were always busy for work. Since i was neglected by my family, I spent most of my time with them. They were the reason why her parents died. They murdered her parents and staged it as a in the car accident. They managed to excape and were never caught for their murders..." Kai explained. 

 

I was discharged from the hospital the following day. There were no extreme injuries, so I was free to go home. "Are you ready?" Sanghee asked as she was signing some papers. I nodded my head in response. It was a quiet drive home. I didn't tell Sanghee about the note, afraid of what would happen to her if i did. I managed to keep the others stay silent, I wanted to keep it between us only.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter