New Day

Where Are You? [REVAMPED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Dinah's POV*

"Um... Dinah, are you awake yet?"

"Shut up I'm trying to sleep Sanghee. It's the weekend, there's no school so let me sleep in," I whined. 

"God damn it, Dinah, get off of Chen so he can get up for the day," Sanghee nagged. I opened my eyes instantly, confused about what Sanghee was trying to say. I look to see myself clinging onto Chen. I immediately let go of Chen and turn my back on him. "Um... sorry," I said, with my cheeks burning up. "It's ok. I have a habit of clinging onto stuff when I sleep too," Chen responded, lightly laughing at the situation.

 

"So what should we do today?" Sehun asked. Everyone was up and about, eating breakfast. "We can go to China Town, Sanghee and I have to go there to get some shopping done. And since there's a park nearby, so we can go by there later on," Eun Mi suggested. We agreed to the ide since we couldn't think of anything better to do. 

"Everyone, get dressed, we will head out at 12. Make sure to bring lots of money. And make sure to wear something warm, its a bit chilly outside today," Sanghee ordered. "Okay," we all said in unison. "She's so protective and authoritative," Chen jokingly whispered. "I know" I whispered back. We both chuckled and went to my room to get ready.  

 

There wasn't enough space within the two cars to fit us all, so some of us resorted to taking the bus. Micha and I ended up taking the bus with Kai, Chen, Chanyeol, and Sehun. After what felt like an eternity, the bus finally came. There were only five seats available on the bus, meaning one of us would be without a seat. "I'll just stand," Kai volunteered himself. "Are you sure?" I asked him. he just nodded in return 

"Don't be dumb, you sit down. I can stand. I don't really like sitting on the seats anyway," Micha insisted. "There's no point in arguing with him, he's persistent," Chanyeol chipped in. I shook my head and laughed, knowing the two of them, they both were pretty stubborn and would not back down easily. 

"Well, so am I. I usually get it my way," Micha teased as she refused to take the empty seat. "One of you just take the seat," I nagged. The bus was already moving and I didn't want anyone to fall over and get hurt. Kai shook his head as he took the empty seat. "Good-" Micha started off, but before she could say anything else Kai pulled her onto his lap. 

"You shouldn't be standing, it's pretty dangerous," Kai softly said. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*MiCha's POV*

My cheeks were getting hotter with every second passing by. I didn't want to cause a scene, so I ended up sitting on his lap the whole ride. On our way to China Town, I noticed how friendly Dinah got with Chen. Throughout the whole trip, they were chatting away. For someone like Dinah, I wasn't expecting her to get all comfortable and friendly with a boy she just met.

Once we arrived at China Town, we all naturally split up after we ate some lunch. We decided to regroup within a couple of hours. Dinah wanted to check up a gift shop, so Chen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter