Known & Unknown !

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 4.

 

Anonymous 1’s Pov :

 

Hyung! HYUNG! HYUNG! *sigh*

‘’ So… any sign of him?’’ I asked.

 ‘’ No…’’  he turned to the bar annoyed because of the guys who were flirting with him from afar, It’s weird to see him this way, I don’t know what did happen that night but when I asked him he just madly blushed, that night I just dropped him to that club, I’m not used to this kind of club, but he begged me to come with him, it’s been a month now, and we come here every single night, Waiting for his Oh-So-Special guy.

he don’t want to let it go, he want to see him badly, I don’t find any bad to that, on the contrary, I don’t want to see him, every time with a random guy, so here I’m, waiting with him, giving Death glares to the others man, telling them not to come closer to us, and it Works.

I Stood up, Hyung Looked at me, and asked.

‘’ Where to! ‘’ he asked.

‘’ pee… ‘’ I rolled my eyes at him, he just nodded, and turned again.

I was walking, No! i was swinging, between the person who were standing in my way, suddenly my phone rang! I grab it to saw who was calling. Bad Timing … I didn’t answer.

Once in the bathroom, i was doing my thing, they were that guy standing doing his thing too, I caught his staring at me with a grin, what the , I know I have a big friend, urgh this is so not good at all, I rolled my eyes at him, I swear if he look at me once again, I’ll punch him.

Once outside, My phone rang again! Damn it.

 

Key’s Pov:

 

She almost killed me, she said she want to go home, I said I won’t take her, she tried to call the Boys, but all their phones were close,  it was me how asked them to close it.

‘’ They Knew… ‘’ she yelled.

‘’ehn..n-no’’ I tried to lie, if she find out we all going to be in trouble, I need to fix that.

‘’ Don’t lie to me ‘’ cold as ever.

‘’ oh! Ah…my phone…it must be Kevin’’ I walked away, to slide away from her flaming stare, FACT, I can’t do anything, I’m screwed.

‘’KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!’’ she run after me, what made me run inside the building.

FOR MY LIFE, I swear she was burning, i can feel a scary aura around her.

 

Your Pov:

 

You Won KEY, you Won, But my revenge will be more unexpected. Tss.. wae I didn’t see that come? Hein! So that’s why he had that smirk on his lips when each time…and the Boys didn’t want to come, just you wait and see what’s gonna happen to you…

 I was so pissed off, but once we entered the building that Guy came running toward our direction, he was smiling from ear to ear, and When He hugged Key, I couldn’t help but Smile to myself, Woah I love Bromance…  

 But wait who Say its Bromance… no one Will mess with my key babe anymore, Since I’m here, I won’t let anyone flirt with him.

‘’Kibum who’s that’’ with a harsh tone. I called him by his real name.

‘’ i-it’s ..eh…’’ he tried to say, yes Key, you are in a Big problem, a very big one.

‘’ Oh, Hey you must be ____ right! ‘’ he know my name, WHT! I looked at him, I just nodded.

‘’ Nice to meet you finally, Key here talk about you all the time… I’m Kevin ‘’ Smiled and gave me his hand to shake it and I did. So Key you talk about me in groups! You are so dead!

 

Anonymous 2’s Pov:

 

Still sitting at the bar waiting for that little brat to come back, what take him that long! Urgh!... i turned to see if that guy were going to show up sooner or later, I couldn’t take him out of my mind, and I don’t want to, why?

I Don’t know Why, We didn’t talk, he didn’t know … that me, I had a crush on him, he don’t even know that I exist, I saw him like in a flash of time, but his smile, got me deep in the heart, I can tell it was a LOVE FROM THE FIRST SIGHT!

All of a sudden, they were a bunch of guys talking out loud, what got into them! I turned to see what was going on, when I saw that girl walking toward the bar, to my direction since, all the empty seats were near me, she walked not giving a about anything or anyone, Attitude! hein! I like it. Now she was in front of me, looked at me with a poker face, and asked.

‘’ hey, Can I sit here, you seem to me less weird than all the guys over there… ‘’ she said with a poker face, was that a compliment?... I think so.

‘’ oh! Sure, made yourself comfortable…’’ a answered in one breath.

‘’ Thank you! ’’ and set without looking at me once again, she looked deep in her thoughts, she ordered a light drink. I stole a glance, I can tell she was extremely beautiful, yes I’m a homo, but it doesn’t mean that I don’t know when a girl is hot or attractive or beautiful, so yep!

‘’ What a girl is doing in a gay club! Weird…’’ I thought.

‘’hn!... ’’ she turned and raise an eyebrow. Opss, I said that out loud. I panicked… I was shaking… I flush.

‘’d-did I… i say it o-out loud? S-sorry its n-none of my business … ‘’ I mumbled … shaking I drop my drink… damn it… I bowed my head a little. She looked at me blankly, like she was surprised or something.

‘’Sorry!!’’ I looked away. Okey… what the hell got into me?  By the moment I heard her giggling, I turned to her! OMG!

‘’ Omo… you are too cute ‘’ she laughed. I flush again.

 

* * * * * * * *

Enjoy :D