Annoyed !! Awkward!! Confused!!

Love Should Go On!

 

CHAPTER 2.

 

Your Pov:

 

Two week later!

 

Saturday Morning!

 

Oh, how this Dream can be so beautiful, Woah, is this heaven, its looks so Real, oh who's calling me!  Looking from left to right for the person calling my name.. But no one.

 

‘’TAAAAAAAAA’’ 

All of sudden, a brutal sound made me jump out of my so Beautiful dream, which made me fell out of my bad laying at the ground, cursing everything under my breath, rolling from left to right, like a crazy person, i frowned.

Urgh, no matter what I‘ll sleep; in any place, in any position, I’m going to sleep, People it’s Saturday, I have nothing to do, I want only to sleep, is that much, heuh!  LEAVE ME ALONE!

*I’m going to Sleep and nothing in the World is going to stop me* I yelled in my mind. When suddenly I felt someone slide his hand over my body, huh! I was in the air now.. What the.. I opened my eyes, I found myself in …

Jinki’s arms! OMG!

I eyed him, still not moving; I was studying the situation here, him smiling that way, it can’t be real, RIGHT!

''Good Morning princess '' He sang, but i was thinking hard, when i felt he was moving.

 

Realization!

 

I blushed!

 

‘’AAAAA… You p-ers.. let go of meeeeeeeeeeeee…’’ i hit him in the chest.

‘’Aww. .Y-y—yah.. stop … i-it hurts…’’ he cried.

‘’Shiro !! …’’  Omma… HELP !!*

‘’ Aish !! Stop kicking …. Jagiyah’’ he ordered, With the most beautiful smile in the WORLD!! … W-wait!!WHAT!..J-J-Jagiyah !! Kyaaaaa, I felt that I became all red and quiet. Shame, I couldn’t talk.

‘’Waegurae Jagie…’’ he repeated !

OK ! What the hell is going on here, is it a nasty prank, or What! urgh! I smell something weird!! They now I will be pissed if they wake me up early in a damn Saturday,… I want to Sleep until  4PM, they Know that I’m too lazy to do anything at Saturday!... we’ll see about that later; Now I need to get far away from Onew’s Strong, y, hot arms, OMG!! I can feel his Abs! Wait! What I’m I thinking!

‘’Ya !! let me go or… ‘’ I was pissed, he was about to go down stairs, When I tried to made him let go of me, but we ended; in a not good position. Me on top of him.

 

*GULP*

 

STRESS …

 

STRESS.COM …

 

HEART BEAT UNSTABLE…

 

VERY CLOSE TO HIM …

 

JINKI …

 

ONEW …

 

 SEDUCTIVE EYES…

 

SENSUEL LIPS …

 

EXTREME BEAUTY…

 

PERFECT FEATURES…

 

PALE SKIN…

 

I COULD FEEL HIS HOT BREATHING!!

 

Oh my god!! What I’m thinking about? Ah, I know it’s because I’m NOT totally awake, that’s why I’m acting Weird! HAHAHA, It was few seconds but it seemed to me… years! I pulled away of him, throwing my hands in the air frustrated, running down stairs to the Kitchen Where the others were.

‘’ OH.MY.GOD ‘’ I breathed heavily.

‘’ Hey you..’’ they said in union.

I set Next Key, Onew set between Minho and jonghyun, facing Taemin how was setting next key, smirking.

‘’ what with smirk... pabo!! ‘’ I yelled at him.

‘’ Noooothing’’ he laughed, rolling his eyes.

 ‘’Stop.it.you.idiot.I’m.a.girl.with.hormones.you.Know.it’s.not.funny.to.do.that.you.know.I.COULD..YOU.IF.YOU.DO.THAT.AGAIN’’ I said in one breath, and yelling at the last sentences.

Now all of them were looking at me with wide eyes; and madding an ‘Oh’ sound.

‘’ W-what? ‘’ I asked looking at Key, and Ouuup they burst into laughter. And after reflection I remembered what I just said, Omo, that’s so awkward.

Chatting and eating those so tasty and yummy muffins that Key Umma made for us, enjoying the Onew Condition that never fail to make us cry from laughing..

‘’ ___ ah!! ‘’ Key Called.

‘’ hnn.’’ Nodded, while drinkinng my milk.

‘’  you ready? ‘’ he asked. I was Kinda confused.

‘’ huh!! Ready!! To what ‘’ I asked.

 

* * * * *

Enjoy :D