Feelings...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

Yoseob's POV


The story of BEAST ended. Gikwang sat there speechless. He was so emotional and he clung to Dongwoon the entire story.


"Woa, jeongmal... You all have been through THAT much??? And YOU even fight???" - Gikwang looked at Dongwoon in disbelief.

"Yah, Gikwang hyung, I almost win Yoseob hyung a few times!" - Dongwoon smiled.

"Anh YOU also fight? The best fighter? Omo~" - Gikwang turned his stare to me.

"Haha, nae. I quit that for quite a long time now."

"So that big guy at detention... No wonder why you didn't scare of him! And and, Hyunseung hyung, are you ok? Omo I don't know you have to suffered from all of that~"

"He's been acting weird after that accident, maybe he hit his head so hard. Now he is so stubborn and do only the things he wants. Also, so nagging." - Junhyung said, earned a smack from Hyunseung, everyone laughed.

"You guys are like true brothers. I love to hang out with you all~" - Gikwang finished with a smile on his face.

"We like you too Kiki, say, you're the first one to hear the entire story of BEAST. Most of the people didn't know about our past." - Doojoon said.

"See? I said they will like you just like I do." - I said, smiling smugly and rested my head on Hyunseung's lap - "Haishhhh, I miss our old days... Wish I could hang out with you guys as much as possible like before."

"Try to call us more often when you have freetime. We're university students now so we're kinda free. But for you and Dongwoon, it was your tough school year so you have to focus on study first." - Hyunseung said, playing with my hair.

"Talking about school... Do you really not wanna tell us about the girl who bully you? I mean... It's kinda weird for a tough guy like you---" - Junhyung asked out of curious, but he was cut by Hyunseung.

"Aish can't you see it? Our baby Seob is in love with her." - Hyunseung examined my face carefully, like a mother would do to her only child, and he stopped at my eyes when he said those words.

"WH...WHAT??? A...ANIYO~!" - I sat up quickly from his lap, I could feel my face turned red.

"What??? Love???" - All of them said in unision.

Hyunseung, still kept his elegant and thoughtful look on his face, said, "What? I thought it was quite obvious. I could see something is bothering him right now. And he's been out of contact for more than a month. What possibly could make him that busy to forget us?"

"Hyung I didn't forget you all... I just... just..." - I tried to say something but nothing came out.

"Just trying so hard to find a way to win her heart and lost the track of time. Yeah I got it." - Hyunseung said, smiling at me.

"Eyyyyyy kiddo, you blushed. Really! You are in love! I didn't see you like this before~ Yaaaahhhh, our Seobie is in love~" - Doojoon was over-excited and rolled over to my side and ruffled my hair.

"Yah~! I am not, hyung..." - I denied, but maybe, that was the reason why my heart was beating so strong beside her these days... - "Ok... maybe... I have some feelings for her... But I'm still figuring them out... I'm not sure..."

"Tell us, maybe we could help you." - Gikwang said, Dongwoon nodded in agreement.


I sighed... I wanted to forget but maybe, dealing with it was a better way. So I told them about her. All about her that I knew, and how my heart reacted towards her lately...


"She's tough, just like you. Maybe she had a bitter past. So she couldn't share her feelings to anyone coz she afraid they may hurt her." - Junhyung stated.

"Yeah, sometime, ignoring people is the effective way to avoid being hurt, hyung." - Dongwoon commented.

"But she agreed to work together, and she did share some of her frustrating feelings with you. That means you are getting closer and closer to her." - Doojoon said, he was lying on my lap and rested his feet on Dongwoon's lap.

"Just show her your true self. You don't have to act anything. Just being you, I bet she would fall for you someday. You are a good boy Seobie, take time to figure out your feeling with her. If you are sure that you love her, go for it, don't hesitate. For what you told us, I'm sure she is indeed a good girl..." - Hyunseung said - "... your sincerity may put all the thorns around her down, revealing a beautiful rose inside."

"Aish there he goes again..." - Junhyung groaned - "please stop with those cheesy things, we can't handle it Hyunseung ah~"


Hyunseung stared at Junhyung with his 'You are not romantic at all' look, made everyone laugh.


So I had to know what all of this feeling mean first... I remembered having those feelings once, but it was very blur and it was a long time ago... So it was like brand new for me then... I didn't know what to do...


It was evening, Gikwang and I had to go. Dongwoon on the other hand, really didn't want us to go, he kept creating games and forced us to play to keep us here as long as possible. Doojoon and Junhyung had to scold him to stop, and Hyunseung had to put him to bed to take him away from Gikwang. We left while still could hear him whining in the bedroom "I wanna play with Kiki hyung~~~, Seobie hyung~~~!!!", we chuckled, he was truly a baby trapped in a body of a teenager. We bit good bye and left, Doojoon and Junhyung didn't forget to remind me to bring Gikwang there more often.


"You guys were awesome! It was my best weekend ever!" - Gikwang jumped in excitement went we were walking together.

"We all like you too, I feel very relax beside you and the boys, like true family." - I smiled.

"Nae. I really want to see how Woonie fights, I really can't imagine it~!"

"Haha, next time tell him, he will show you some moves. That kid was pretty tough when he's on battle."

"I can fight too you know!" - Gikwang said, grabbing my hand, playfully twisted and locked it behind my back.

"Ah, it's been a long time..." - I said, and in a blink, I shifted, unlocked myself and locked him, it was like the situation completely changed.

"Woo how could you do that? And... Urg... Wow jinjja I can't get out~ Yah~ Yah~!" - Gikwang struggled under my hands, I smiled and released him - "You have to teach me how to do that!!!"

From the way home I teached him how to do it... If there was anyone passed by us they would probably think we were actually fighting, coz he was so into it that he looked so serious. Then we had to parted to go home, he almost learned the move, he was so excited that he said he would practice it on his little brother. I laughed at his playfulness.


Finally I was alone again, my mind automatically drifted back to Haewon... Hyunseung hyung really messed with my thoughts, I didn't think of love at the first place... My cheeks started to heat up, and my heart pounded stronger and stronger... It was so hard being alone with all of those feelings, yet I didn't know what they were... I really wanted to protect her while she definitely doesn't need it... Am I delusional to think she has a weak side inside her??? Totally frustrated...


Saturday and Sunday were really like hell to me, all I could think of was her, and I felt very desperated. I took out my phone, wanted to text her, but I hesitated, then put it back in my pocket... I didn't know what to say... I didn't know how I could see her again after Hyunseung hyung messed with my thoughts of her... I was sitting on my bed, with my forehead on my arms, which were rested on my knees...


"OPPA~ OPPA~" - I heard someone called me and I lifted my head up... I was at a beautiful flower meadow... The sunshines lighted up a small figure, running towards me... - "OPPA, look what I got~!"


I opened my arms for her to bumped into my chest and we both fell on the meadow, with her on top of me... She giggled and looked at me, I smiled, gently pushed some strands of her hair behind her ear...


"What is it?" - I said.

"Here oppa." - She smiled, and showed me what she was holding. It was a beautiful red rose. The roses got some thorns, and as she was so happy, she accidentally poked her hand to the thorns and it made her bleed.


I sat up immediately, put her in my lap and examined her hand, "You are bleeding, oppa know that rose is beautiful, but you have to be careful.", I scolded her.

"Nae~ Oppa is always worried about me~!!!"

"Nae, little missy~" - I pinched her nose, made her giggled.

"Oppa..." - She was sitting in my lap, playing with her rose, with her head rested on my chest, while I leaned a bit behind and had my arms supported the weight of me and her...

"Nae?"

"I really miss you... When could me meet again?"


" I really miss you..."

"When could we meet again?"

"When could we meet again?"

"When could we meet again?"


My eyes fluttered open... I was alone again... It was a dream...


'Little Haewon... Why did I dream about her?... It's been a long time...' - I lay on my bed, drifting back to memories - '6 years passed... Do you still miss oppa?'

 

---------------------------

Another chapter updated^^ Some interactions between our boys and, a dream~~~^^

Seriously these days I cannot sleep before 2:00AM... It's 1:50AM here now...

I'll head to bed after posting this...

You all heard "I Hate You" _ Eru ft Junhyung??? I'm listening to it now... Been listening all day on replay mode^^ A very good and emotional song...

Anyway thank you my subscribers, silent-reader and all of you who commented or mentioned me on my twitter for this fanfic. I love you all~ It's you who keep me writing, giving me the strength and inspirations... Jeongmal gomawoyo^^