Stolen Chidhood...

A Rose Among The Thorns...

"You can't leave us like this! How about Haewon? She can't grow up without a father!"

"Make way. I don't want to live this life and put up with you two anymore. I found a new love, she's rich, she's willing to give me a son and a life that I wish for. You are on your own now! Don't ever come find me!"


There was a 12 years old girl hiding outside, and she heard that all... Her father gonna leave her and her mom to go for his lover. Tears and anger built up in her with every words he spoke. When he bursted out of the house with her mom clinging to him begging him to stay, she ran after them. Wait maybe if she begs him, he will rethink...


"Appa! Please don't go. We need you. Don't you love me anymore appa?" - She held his arm tight, begging him. She never did this before, but she must try...

"Get lost! I don't love you okay? I didn't want to have you at the first place. If only your mom wouldn't have been so stupid and took a precaution. Aish such a nuisance!" - He yanked her of and walked away.


Clenching her fist tight, she held her tears inside. She would never ever cry for that person... He wasn't her dad, a father wouldn't say such things to his daughter...


She ran back to her poor mom who was sitting on the ground crying. Her mom must be in miserable right now, coz she know how much her mom love this family... But now, it's all ruined... She hugger her tight, feeling the tears wetting her shoulders...


"Haewon ah, I'm sorry I couldn't give you a happy family that you want... I'm so sorry dear..." - Her mom finally said, sobbing.

"Kwenchanna mom, we'll live on our own. I can work! Let me help you mom."

"No. I won't let you work. You must go to school and study. I will do everything for you, to make sure that you'll have a better life than me..."


That little girl grew up, going to school everyday hearing her friends teasing her that she didn't have a father, that she was so ugly so her father left her, that she wasn't a boy so her father left her... Some even bullied her... She had had enough, rather than kept silent and ran away, one day, she fought back. She punched every kids there who dared to laugh at her... She was out-numbered, and they beated her up, but she did show her attitude, and that was she would not let them do what ever they wanted to do with her life again. After that, she became a stone... Noone could stay closed to her, and if she heard one thing about the "no father" subject, she would fight with all her pride for them to shut up...


Men, they were the most ignoble creatures in this world... I can't trust them... They will hurt me... Just like what my father did to my mother...

 

-----------------

First chappy! I know it's short, but it's more like the introduction, so I would like to make it sharp & easy to understand^^

Yoseob will appeared in the next chapter woalah~!!! I did wrote it out on my computer but I have to edit it a bit before I post it^^ Maybe later tonight or tomorrow!!! And this will be a short stories, I think it would end in 5 chapter^^

Anyway, enjoy! Do let me know what you think in the comment below:D:D:D