10 daily challenges for a healthy, slim body.

Style Spy { all about beauty and fashion } (●ʘ̅ㅈʘ̅●)

Rule number 1: Cut out soda. Soda is full of caffeine and high fructose corn syrup. Both regular AND diet soda lead to weight gain. Additionally, soda increases your risk of diabetes, bone weakening and tooth decay. Taking out soda of your life and changing it for water help you for a healthy body and a good skin.

 

Rule number 2: Stop eating 3 hours before bed time. Eating at before bed times means that all the food that you eat will go to your stomach and turn into fat. Why? Because you will not more a lot and consume the fat that you eat. Studies shows that people who eat at night gain 19 more pounds a year that those who don't.

 

Rule number 3: Move 10 minutes each day.By moving 10 minutes each day, It can improve your cardiovascular fitness and your heart health. You can even drop 10 pounds by exercising just 10 minutes a day! So? How about a little walk after supper? A jog to bring out your dog?

 

 

Rule number 4: Exercise portion control.Many people can't control their eating and thus, gain fat. And being on a diet doesn't mean that you can't eat your favorite food. In stead of eating treats for the bag or box, exercise portion control by using smaller plates for dinner and supper. Use smaller bowl for snacks such as chips. Don't eat snacks larger than the size of your fist.

 

Rule number 5: Weigh yourself every day.Some people might think that this step will be deserving (such as my case) but weighting yourself each day give you consciousness of your weight, either for cutting a little more on your food and doing more exercise or give yourself a bigger snack. Track your progress and stay accountable, you will loss weight.

 

 

Rule number 5: Conquer your craving. Make sure to eat well balanced meals that will help you to stay fuller longer. Look for food that are high in fiber and lean protein. Snacking between meals helps, just make sure it's healthy. Try fresh fruits and nuts.

 

 

Rule number 6: Survival in party. Party means pizza and others. And you don't want that. Don't go to party starving. Have a pre-party snack just to take a bit of place in your stomach to not overindulge at the big event. Avoid the food pile-up in your plate. Have you ever seen in dramas, the plates or the main character full of food? Well, sadly, we're not the principal character and we want to avoid that. Make sure that you choose the smaller plate, not stack your food, and make sure these is space between each food item. You must see everything clearly in your plate. Choose one dessert. You don't want to ruin your diet by eating a overload or dessert and then, restart with the same weight the morning after.

 

 

Rule number 7: Only eat at the kitchen table. Stay away from the TV with a bag of chips which do not helps you! Make the dinner table the only place that you eat. Avoid mindless eating at all cost.

 

 

Rule number 8: Avoid eating sugary food. Sugar drinks and food will sabotage your weight loos goals. Many cereal with over sugar ruins it all. Try to identify what kind or food your eating.

 

Rule number 9: Add in 10 minutes of strenght training. Do 10 minutes or cardio and 10 minutes of strenght training everyday. This will help you to brace your muscle and get pass the weight-loss plateau.

 

 

Rule number 10: Eat snacks with 3 grams of fiber. Keep on exercising portion control by making sure that your snacks provides at least 3 grams of fiber. Try thing like high-fiber cereal or apples.

Thanks you for checking out this chapter! Have a good diet! And don't forget to subscribe!!! :)