Rule Britannia

You Make Me Tingle

Hey, so, I hope you like this story, I can see it's not going to be brilliantly popular because U-Kiss aren't brilliantly popular, but they're getting there. 

Oh, BGM for this chapter is MBLAQ - Oh Yeah

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I came home from college to find my mother and father both very excited, this meant only one things, we were moving again. I sighed and placed my bag in hall, I tried to cover the fact I knew what was going on and walked into the living room "Sweet heart! You'll be ever so happy! We're moving to Korea!" She beamed.
"Which one?" I asked, hoping it wasn't North Korea.
"South Korea." She smiled.
"Why are we moving again?" I whined, England was were I'd been born, it was my home.
"Your fathers company has promoted him and that means he must move to the franchise HQ in South Korea." She smiled.
"Mum, I can speak four languages, English included, but my Korean is horrid! Granddad's been helping with my pronunciation, but I still can't speak it!" I whined.
"Don't worry akachan, we're getting you a tutor to help you, it'll be while before we move so you'll have plenty time to master it, I promise!" She smiled.
"Thanks, mum." I smiled and headed up stairs.
We lived in England the longest out of any countries we'd lived in, I was born here, although I was raised in Japan, England was more of my home than Japan. I'd actually made friends here, which I'd have to tell.
I thought I would do it now, so I went to my room and called my best friends Cole, Hannah, Lucy and Jacob. I called Hannah knowing Lucy would be there "Hey, Aidy!" She sang.
"Hey, Han. So, guess what. I'm moving to South Korea." I said it quickly.
"WHAT! You can't." She yelled.
"I have no choice." I said sadly.
"You do here. You're allowed to get your own place a 16. You're 19." She said.
"Have you forgotten who my mother is?" I said.
"Oh. Yeah. Aw, Aidy, I'll miss you." She said.
"Calm down, I'm not moving for a while yet. We have to buy a house, my mum has to get a new job, a new college for me. Oh, but in Korea, I'm 20 years old." I giggled.
We talked through most if the night, myself mainly explaining the difference between out calendar and the Korean calendar.
 
When I woke the next day, I realised it was Tuesday and it was my day off from college. Before I'd gotten out of bed, Lucy came barging into my room, crying "Adrienne, you can't go. You can't leave us." She bawled.
"Hey, hey ,hey!" I said "I'm not going for few months, calm down, Luce." I patted her head.
"You promise?" I blinked back more tears.
"I promise. Now get up, you're making my pillow wet." I said.
She giggled "At least you'll sort of fit in, in Korea." he muttered.
"What do you mean?" I asked as I walked towards my walk in wardrobe.
"I Googled Chinese, Korean and Japanese eyes shaped last night, to try and figure out which ones you have, because you don't ave European eyes. Chinese go down, Japanese go up and Koreans sort of go down but stay centred. You have Korean eyes, like your dad." She smiled.
"Yes, but every other part of my face is Italian, well, apart from my jaw line and I have a Japanese figure." I laughed "I'm a fruit salad!"
Lucy chuckled.
 
I'd been learning Korean now for two weeks and I was doing pretty damn good, even if I'm only learning three times a week. I'd master it soon. That was a sad thought, my mum and dad said we weren't moving until all of us were fluent in Korean. My dad could speak Korean already and my mum picked it up very quickly, so as soon as I'd learned it all, we were moving "A few more lessons Miss Choi and you'll be fluently speaking Korean." Praised my tutor, who still had a bit of his Korean accent.
"How many?" I asked.
"Four more. You're very fast, it usually takes people years to learn languages." He said.
"I'd been learning for a few months before you were hired, plus my dad's a native speaker so he's been helping as much as he can." I said.
"I'm glad to see you have support, well, I'll see you next week, keep practicing." He smiled and then left.
 
This was going to be the worse week of my life.