My Boyfriend Luhan

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

It took another month in the hospital before Luhan was finally discharged, declared fit and healthy.

In that span of time, the EXO boys had visited him almost every single day and found that Haejung had almost taken a permanent residence right there at the crook of his neck and curve of his arm.

They were just sooooooo touchy-feelly-romantic-mushy-y-yyyyy that even the sweetest of the sweetest EXO boys couldn't take it any longer, spending time with the couple.

"AHH MY EYES!" Sehun whined, throwing the half-skinned apple and abandoning his attempt to skin the fruit entirely. "No wonder Kai hyung told me not to visit Luhan hyung when there isn't any one else coming beside Haejung noona!" he whined.

Haejung blinked in confusion. "Why's that?" she lifted her head from Luhan's shoulders.

Sehun rubbed his eyes, dabbing water from his water bottle which he had whipped from his bag. "Will you die if you two don't look at each other with that--that-t-that..." he struggled in a strained.

"What's wrong with you Sehun?" Luhan raised a brow. His arm never lef Haejung's waist, and he unconsciously pulled her closer as he sat up straighter. "Are you feeling alright?" He frowned and glanced at Haejung worriedly.

One look at his girlfriend and the emotions immediately changed. His eyes softened, sparkling with affection and he quickly blinked to look back at Sehun or he'd just forget about the Maknae's existence once and for all.

"THAT!!!" Sehun shrieked, throwing the apple on the ground. "I can't take that!"

He made an exaggerated dreamy face of Luhan's, letting out a long long sigh and closing his eyes, pressing his palms together and putting them against his cheek in what I would call the cutest expression ever in the whole wide world. LE SIGH~

Sehun quickly snapped back and made a face, shivering and rubbing his arms "You do that Luhan hyung! EWW EWW EWWW!!!!" he gagged and grabbed his bag pack, running out of the room as if running away from some disaster zone.

Luhan blinked in confusion and looked at Haejung. "Is it bad that I look like that?" he wondered, scratching his head.

Haejung smiled and shook her head. "No. I like the way you look, no matter what expression it is." she said in all honesty. "Except I like it when you're smiling better." she grinned.

Luhan chuckled and pecked her temple. "And I smile when I'm with you." he murmured contently. "So don't leave?"

Haejung shook her head, burying in that familiar crook of his neck. "Never."

 

______

 

The EXO boys came to fetch Luhan on the day he was discharged. Sehun lingered outside the ward, not daring to step inside. "Yah babo, why aren't you getting in here?" Lay raised his brows.

Sehun popped his head out. "I'm scared!" He squeaked.

Kris blinked in confusion while Kai shook his head, guffawing. "HAHAHA I guess he had visited you when only Haejung noona was around?" he looked at Luhan expectantly. Luhan nodded and Kai shook his head in amusement.

"I don't get it." D.O. confessed honestly, looking at Kai for answers. Xiumin nodded and leaned closer. "I don't get it too."

"Babo." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at the two of them. "It's bad enough when you spend time with Luhan hyung and Haejung together with a few other people, but when you're stuck with only the two of them...." he trailed off.

"Luhan oppa~" Chanyeol bumped shoulders with Baekhyun and made a kissy face.

"Jungie~~" Baekhyun made the kissy face back.

"I LURB YOUU~" they sang together, puckering their lips.

Tao shuddered and closed his eyes, trying to meditate to get rid of the recent scene. Suho gagged and choked on his saliva. "Please, I beg you. Get a room."

Luhan's parents arrived soon after and they dealt with the minor things they had to do, with the hospital fees and talking with the nurses and doctors and stuff. Mr and Mrs Xi had visited quite a bit in the past month and had shared childhood photos of Luhan.

He obviously couldn't remembber, even if he drank the memory cleaning pill's antidote or whatever, because he was still a year old when he was kidnapped by Yang Joowan so all baby memories naturally went out of the window when he grew older.

Sometimes he would get a little awkward with his parents because he had to remind himself that he wasn't a robot and that he had a family that cared for him, but other than that he came to realize there was a bond connecting him to his parents that couldn't be broken even with the 20 years apart.

"It's done!" Mrs Xi announced, smiling. "Luhan, are you ready to see your home?" she asked excitedly. She had spent the month refurnishing the room that had always been Luhan's. It still stored the baby crib a month ago, but Mrs Xi soon found herself replacing everything with things she thought the 22 year old Luhan would like.

"Yeah." Luhan nodded, smiling. He looked back at Haejung uncertainly, even though they had talked about it. He had known that he was living with his parents once he got discharged. No reason to keep sleeping at your girlfriend's house when he had a home right?

"But uh....what about my things at Jungie's?" he asked uncertainly. Once that came out of his mouth, he kind of mentally smacked himself.

His things? He didn't even have a lot of things to start with. His signature baseball jacket, a few T-shirts, jeans and slacks, and that one pair of converse. All of that fit into a single bag pack.

"There're already at your new home, Luhan." Haejung told him, smiling softly. She remembered hugging Luhan's baseball jacket to sleep every night, thinking that was the only thing left of him. "And Omonim would have bought many other better things for you."

Mr Xi nodded. "That's right son, you should have seen the shopping bill. It was horrifying." he pretended to gasp, but everyone could see the gleam of affection in his eyes as he looked at Luhan.

"Yeobo!" Mrs Xi frowned, scandalized.

"Oh yeah?" Luhan nodded uncertainly. "Then uhm, let's go. To my new home." he announced a little awkwardly. The EXO boys cheered and made a big fuss as they marched out of the darn ward where Luhan had spent a good seven months of his life in.

The journey to his new home was more than comfortable, to be honest. Mr Lu was so rich that he actually owned a limo, emphasis on OWNED not RENTED. The EXO boys were simply exhilerated to be sitting in it and they opened every cupboard in it, digging for stuff. Xiumin would have opened the seat covers if Kris hadn't stopped him.

They reached this large mansion and everyone WOAH'ed at the majestic building, thumping Luhan on his back while saying what a wonderful home he had. Once inside, the EXO boys followed closely as Mrs Xi gave a tour of the place, cooing and fawning at appropriate moments.

They reached Luhan's bedroom that was situated beside his parent's bedroom and Mrs Xi smiled excitedly. She opened the door dramatically to reveal a simple but at the same time quirky room. There was obviously much thought that was put into the making of the room, and Mrs Lu had asked everyone's opinion on even the smallest thing to be placed in there.

6G9Pcoupebed.jpg

It was plain fantastic.

"Wow." Luhan couldn't help but gasp. Haejung smiled softly, glad that he liked it. She worked with Mrs Lu closely for the past month to put up something like that.

The boys enthused about the room for a bit more before it was time to leave. They bade goodbye and Luhan followed Haejung to the gates. He tapped his new iPhone 5 which his parents had bought him as he squeezed her hand. "Call me when you get home." he murmured.

Haejung nodded. She tiptoed and kissed his cheek, smiling. "I will. Bye Luhan." she waved and followed the rest of the EXO boys. Luhan watched as she felt, feeling somewhat melancholic.

Was he being too sensitive?

He had a nice home now, he was human, he had living parents and an awesome girlfriend whose mother just adored him.

He couldn't bear to say it for fear of hurting his mother, but he kind of prefered Haejung's tiny but cosy room, squeezing in that bed that was obviously too small for the both of them.

He sighed and looked back at his large mansion.....oops, it's his home. He had to get use to this.

 

 

 

Haejung stepped out of the bathroom, smelling fresh and dressed in an oversized tee with comfy short shorts. She looked at her room, everything of Luhan already transfered to his new room except for that one baseball jacket of his in which she refused to part with.

Her eyes trailed off to the other bed at the side of the room. Her mother was going to sell it off the next day. When that time comes, all traces of Luhan living here would be gone.

Haejung sighed and crawled under her blankets, curling into a ball. She glanced at her phone and saw that Luhan had messaged her.

Good night Jungie. Sweet dreams <3

Haejung smiled and replied him the same thing back, closing her eyes. She doubted she'd have any sweet dreams because she highly doubted that she would even fall asleep in the first place. Sleep didn't come easily to her anymore with Luhan not by her side. She usually caught up with her rest while at the hospital in Luhan's arms where the both of them would nod off for a few hours, just holding one another.

Haejung sighed softly and looked at the ceiling. She'd have to learn to sleep without him, as funny as that sounded. Though she kind of missed him even now.

*You're being stupid Haejung. You're turning into an obssessive girlfriend.* she scolded herself. She closed her eyes and chanted to herself to sleep, to sleep, to sleep.

For a whole three hours.

Sleep didn't come. Haejung refused to open her eyes because she had this stupid thought that once she bowed down to her insomnia, it would get to her and she would never fall asleep.

Hence when she heard this faint ruffling sound outside, felt a little gush of cold air in her room, even heard a little grunt somewhere near her, she refused to open her eyes to see what it was. *It's just a bird...no wait, aren't birds asleep at 2 in the night? Maybe monkeys. Do monkeys grunt, again? Uhm...bats?* she thought to herself uncertainly.

Then there came the creaking of her bed as a weight made it sink heavily, while someone lifted her blanket to crawl inside with her.

Haejung finally opened her eyes then and they widened as she made out Luhan's sihlouette as he settled in with her, wrapping his arms around her waist in that familiarly delicious gesture. "Luhan?" she whispered, firmly believing that she was dreaming. She must have fallen asleep somehow.

"Jungie." Luhan smiled back. He pulled her closer and breathed against her fragrant hair. "Ah..." he sighed. "I can sleep now."

Haejung blinked in confusion. "Luhan, what are you doing here?" she hissed. "You've got a nice room and a gigantic bed at home and you come here in the middle of the night, at 2am? Your parents are going to go berserk in the morning if they don't see you!" she frowned.

"Relax, I'll go back in the morning before they wake up." Luhan murmured.

"But..." Haejung frowned. "But..."

"Jungie," Luhan groaned, opening his eyes to look at her. "I appreciate the room and the comfy bed, but if you ask me I'd much rather sleep here with you. I couldn't sleep alone in that large fluffy thing with no Haejung in my arms. I just can't. Be a good girl and let me sleep here, and I'll go as dawn arrives okay?"

Haejung finally relented and she leaned into his touch. "Hmm.." she mumbled. "I couldn't sleep without you too."

Luhan smiled, opening his eyes in slits and saw that Haejung's eyes were closed. It was strange really, tossing and turning in that large bed of his for hours and now that he arrived at this squeezy bed of Haejung's for less than a few minutes, he immediately felt drowsy.

"I love you." Luhan moved forward, pressing a light kiss on her lips.

Haejung smiled, her eyes still close. She moved to wrap an arm around his chest and sighed contently. "I love you too."

"Always." they whispered together, before sleep swept them off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

And this is it for Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000!!

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you guys in my other stories! :D