Makeover!

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Wait Tao and Lay! Get your hands of me! Why are you tugging me out I have to work!" Haejung pulled back as Lay and Tao tried to haul her towards the exit.

Kris ignored her protests and smiled at Mrs Yoo. "So it's okay that you're alone guarding the eatery today, Omonim?"

Mrs Yoo nodded. "Sure thing. I always wanted to do this. Glad you guys are helping." she beamed warmly. "I don't think there'll be a lot of customers today either if Luhan isn't around."

Haejung's eyes widened. "Wait why won't Luhan be around?" she asked. "Where are they taking me? Umma are you in cahoots with them?" she shrieked, thrashing wildly.

Mrs Yoo shrugged. "Sorry Haejung but I've got to do what I've got to do."

Chen chuckled and ruffled Haejung's hair. "Don't be too scared. We're just going to bring you on a Makeover Mission. Nothing too bad."

"Makeover?" Haejung's eyes rounded and she squeaked. "No wait. No. No!!!"

The boys laughed at her reaction and Chen couldn't help but pinch her cheek. He thought she looked absolutely adorable right then, and if she went on a makeover he didn't know how much more adorable she could get.

Luhan pouted and played with his fingers at the corner. "Luhan, save me from your evil friends!" Haejung whined at him.

Luhan puffed his cheeks. "Mianhae Jungie. I didn't think the makeover was necessary as well but Xiumin threatened that if I didn't go along with the plans, he won't bring cookies for me tomorrow. I wanna eat cookies."

"You're betraying me for cookies?" Haejung shrieked.

"Oh just calm down. We're not going to hurt you." Xiumin added casually. "Just maybe bring you to. Hundred stores and make you try every single piece of clothing in there. Oh and not to mention the leg waxing thing I heard. It's really painful you know." he smirked playfully.

"UMMMAAAAAAA!!" Haejung wailed as the EXO-M waved goodbye to Mrs Yoo and brought Haejung out of the eatery.

She smiled for a few moments after she had left and shook her head. "Oh my, tough choice you have there Haejung." she mumbled.

She had seen the way Chen looked at Haejung, the way his eyes lit the way his smile glowed. It looked similar to how Luhan looked when he was around Haejung.

"Wonder who she would choose hmm?" Mrs Yoo tapped her chin.

 

 

 

"No wait. You're serious about the leg waxing thing?" Haejung gaped. "No, wait it hurts a lot! I don't want to!"

"Sorry laydae~" Xiumin grinned in his inaccurate English drawl. "But for beauty, you've got to give."

"Right on." Lay nodded and pulled Haejung with him. "We still have to go to that spa centre, the saloon, the optical store, and not to mention visit every single apparel outlet available here."

The boys led Haejung along and Kris pushed Tao, Chen and Luhan back. "You three aren't allowed to come." he wagged his finger.

"Why?" They chorused indignantly.

"Tao, you don't know a thing about fashion unless we're looking at monk robes." Kris shook his head. "Chen, you can't even go into a women apparel shop without blushing. And you, Luhan hyung..."

Luhan's eyes were shining and glimmering as he pleaded with Kris to let him go. He was going to stop them from changing Haejung too much! He liked the Haejung now, she's beautiful. Why did they have to change her?

"You're going to be the biggest obstacle in our mission besides Haejung's reluctance and unwillingness." Kris grumbled. "And I can't imagine what you'll do if you hear Haejung screaming during the leg waxing. Punch the attendant?"

"She's going to scream?" Luhan's jaw dropped. "Wait no I have to come!"

"Sorry hyung but if you want to keep our friendship, you've got to stay away." Lay insisted. "Hurry Kris hyung! We need your advice!"

Kris nodded at Lay and Xiumin who had already managed to pull Haejung a whooping twenty meters, which was a lot of work considering how Haejung didn't seem to give in a slightest bit.

"You three, go to starbucks, order a coffee, drink." he ordered. "We'll come find you when we're done."

Kris jogged back to the trio and joined them as they started on their quest. Luhan slumped and pouted at the ground.

"They're going to turn my Jungie into a cheerleader!!!!" he complained.

 

--------

 

"Wait you're changing my hair too?" Haejung frowned. "I like my hair. It's messy!"

Lay, Kris and Xiumin looked at her with raised brows.

"I mean it's messy all the time so even If it gets messier no one can tell." Haejung ruffled her own hair. "See?"

Lay facepalmed himself. "Remind me why we haven't done this sooner?"

"Because we are ing retards." Kris snorted. "We're going to change her into the next Kim Tae Hee."

Haejung's eyes widened as the three pushed her into the saloon. She had no idea what the three were talking about as they discussed the hair color with the hairstylist on which one would match her most.

To her hair only had three colors: Black, Brown and Blonde. Unless you're old and it's white of course.

Why were they comparing small sample locks of hair that looked exactly the same, and putting it against her cheek to see the effect?

"Hey Haejung do you like this Honey Brown one or the midnight sun color?" Lay asked. "One is slightly browner and the other has a tinge of purple."

Haejung stared at the two sample locks of hair in his hands. "They're both black." she honestly commented.

Xiumin rolled his eyes and chewed on his bun. I have no idea where he got it too, he just had a bun everywhere he went so yeah, don't ask me huh?

"Let's get the Hazel Brown collection." he pointed. "Get the darker one. You don't want her to turn into a brunette or a blonde overnight."

"Hmm good choice. It'll bring out her fair tone and the rosiness of her cheeks too." Kris nodded. "Let's go with that."

Haejung stared at the boys in wonder. What in the world were they talking about?

And they somehow agreed on a curve cut without too much layers, and a cute Korean curl to the ends of her hair so that the puffy nature of her hair can be used to add volume to her hair.

Yes it was what she remembered word for word from what she heard. She had no idea what they were talking about.

And while the hairstylist was doing her hair, another makeup artist was choosing appropriate make up for her, Kris narrowing down the summer collection from the catalogue and passing it to Lay who narrowed down the choices further. Xiumin would be the last and he would ask Haejung which outfit she liked and would call the apparel department upstairs to get it ready for fitting after her hair was done.

It was elaborate business. And not to mention she hadn't even gotten her eyes checked by the optician for contacts.

Haejung sighed as Xiumin passed her the seventeenth catalogue. "Seriously, is there a need to be so elaborate about this?"

Xiumin was quiet for a few moments before he looked at her. "Don't you want to be pretty, Haejung?"

Haejung pouted. "Well yeah. But I can't help that I'm ugly and-"

"There are NO ugly girls in the world, Haejung. Just lazy ones who don't dress up, who don't bother dieting, who don't bother watching what they eat." Lay emphasized.

Kris looked at her. "Don't you want to become prettier for that special someone so that he'll notice you? I mean, not in context but just an analogy."

Haejung blinked. Well yeah, she actually wanted to look better for Luhan.

She always felt bad standing next to him while he practically glowed an attracted all the attention. He was perfect, she was the opposite.

She would never be able to reach his standard of course, but if the gap between them could be narrowed, it would be great.

Haejung began to smile until she realized what she had been thinking. She shook her head and knocked herself on the head.

*Babo Haejung. Kris said special someone. Your special someone is Doojoon oppa, remember?* she reminded herself.

Actually not really, she almost forgot about his existence.

Haejung smiled at the boys and nodded. Xiumin let out a satisfied grin while he passed her the eighteenth catalogue.

*Yes I want to become pretty so Doojoon oppa would see me and realize what he had been missing.* she thought, determined.

Only she didn't realize how the mentality of her thoughts had changed from affection to an slight edge.

A little of wanting to prove herself and make him regret and wallow in his sadness....perhaps?

 

 

-----

Hey babies! I'm back in action! :D Missed me? HEHEHE

Anyway I forgot about it but yeah, I made a new story (again) trust me I'll update, I have nothing to do now. So yeah, see you there---->>

The Man who never Dies [CLICK]