The Parents Project

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Class, even though it might seem like it doesn't link to the faculty you're studying in, the teachers have decided that it is important for you guys to know how great are the responsibilities for being a parent." the Professor told the class. "Like you've watched the movie the other day on Liz Murray and I'm sure her journey to Harvard had inspired you all."

The class murmured in agreement.

"And I'm sure plenty of you were outraged by how irresponsible her parents were." the Professor continued. "Taking drugs, not paying the rent, wanting the child to give more than receive. I'm sure none of you want to be a parent like that."

The Professor smiled at the class. "Hence after careful thought, the teachers have decided to give you guys a project. A Parent Project."

The murmurs got louder as everyone grew interested. Parents? At such a young age?

"If we're going to be parents, I want you as my wife." Luhan leaned over to Haejung and whispered. She shot him a look and signalled for him to be quiet. She turned forward again, listening attentively to the professor.

"Since you have to choose your 'husbands' and 'wives', the teachers thought it would be better for you guys to choose your own spouses." the Professor told them. There were immediately shouts across the classroom as the students tried to claim their "spouses."

"KRIS OPPA BE MY HUSBAND PLEASEEE!"

"XIUMIN OPPA IF YOU BE MY HUSBAND, I'LL MAKE YOU BUNS EVERYDAY!"

"TAO LET'S GET MARRIED FOR REALLLL!!!"

The Professor shook his head as he winced. He just KNEW that would happen. "SILENCE!" He roared. He cleared his throat and waited for the students to settle down. "But because we knew that certain students in the class would be in really high demand," he looked at the EXO-M boys meaningfully. "We've decided to let you guys write down who you want as your spouse, and we'll help to match you guys up. If your match doesn't go as how you want to...."

He stared at the class. "Then just stick with it."

He smiled at them warmly. "People at the front of the row please pass the papers down. Write your partners' names carefully and your name at the bottom. Fold it neatly and hand it back to me please." he told them. "And NO CHOOSING YOURSELF!" he barked.

"Awwww!" Lay slumped down his chair.

The EXO-M members turned around and looked at each other. "So who are you choosing, hyung?" Tao peeked over at Kris's piece of paper which was as empty as his was.

Kris buried his face in his hands. "I don't know. Damn, and we haven't even gotten what the task is." he mumbled. He glanced around the class and immediately all the girls straightened, smiling back at him and hoping fervently that he'd choose them back.

Chen looked around and got the same hopeful eyes from all the girls and he gulped. "Oh man, this is hard if I don't want to be eaten alive." he muttered.

"Professor! Can I choose six husbands?" one girl asked.

The EXO-M boys looked at each other. Oh no.

 

 

 

"Who did you choose as your partner, Haejung noona?" Tao nudged her, curious and somewhat desperate. "Tell meeeeee."

Haejung raised a brow at him. "Why do you want to know anyway?" she mumbled. "It's my privacy, I don't want to tell."

"Don't tell me you put Yoon Doojoon's name?" Xiumin asked, horrified.

Haejung shot him a look. "I'm not to stupid, give me some credit. He's not even in our class." she rolled her eyes as she hugged her books, walking down the hallway with the boys.

"Then who did you choose, Haejung?" Chen asked, curious. "Tell us, please?"

Luhan nodded together with the other EXO-M boys as they leaned towards her eagerly. Haejung leaned away, intimidated. "Aigoo! You guys are acting so weird!" she huffed and quickly strode away.

"You scared her you dummy!" Lay whacked Chen's head and pouted.

Kris looked at them in suspicion. "Why do you guys all want to know who Haejung chose anyway?" he narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Now....who did you guys choose?" he wanted to know.

"Nobodyyyyy~~~" Xiumin sang. "Nobody nobody but you~"

The EXO-M boys danced away innocently and pretended not to know anything. Luhan pouted and looked where Haejung went. *I wonder who she chose. I really really reallllllly hope it's me.*

--------

"Can you tell me who you chose for the project, Jungie?" Luhan asked. "Please?"

Mrs Yoo chuckled and shook her head in amusement. Luhan had been going on about it for ages and Haejung still haven't given way. And Luhan hadn't either.

Two stubborn people put together, and sparks would fly.

"No." Haejung made a face at Luhan. "I'm not going to tell you. So don't waste your time." She shook the rag at his face and harrumphed.

Luhan pouted and bumped her shoulders. "Come on, I already told you who I wrote so you should tell me too! Fair and square right?" he beamed. "I chose-"

"Haejung." Mrs Yoo rolled her eyes. "Even I know it now. And it's pretty obvious who you're going to choose, Luhan, you didn't need to tell us."

Luhan sulked. "Jungieeee~ Just tell me pwettty pweaseeeee?"

"No." Haejung strode away as Luhan followed her along and tugging on her arm all the way. Mrs Yoo smiled to herself and chuckled.

She had a fair idea who her daughter chose. And she knew for sure that guy she picked would be elated.

 

 

 

"Are you guys excited for the result?" The Professor smiled.

The class erupted in agreements and murmurs and the Professor hushed them. "Before I tell you guys who your partners are, let me explain to you what the project is going to be about."

He the power point slide and pictures of a bunch of children standing in front of an orphanage smiled back at them. They were around three to five years old, and they all looked innocent and happy even with their birth.

"These children are from the orphanage and they'll become your 'children' for two days." the Professor explained, gaining excited and curious whispers from the students. "Don't belitte these children, because children are the most truthful. At the end of the two night stay, they'll be given a quiz for us to judge your parenting abilities. Also, you three will be required to put up a talent show at the end of it that we will grade for team work."

"Woah. That sounds challenging." Tao gulped. "I don't like kids, eottehoke??"

"Remember, you guys must remember to treat these kids as if they're your own!" the Professor told them. "And treat them with special care because they're orphans!"

They gazed at the kids that were smiling back from the picture.

"They look so cute!" Luhan whispered. "Especially that boy at the corner." he pointed.

Haejung frowned. "Huh? But he's the most gloomy out of them all." she frowned. "Look. He isn't even trying to smile."

Luhan scratched his head. "Eh? But I think he's the cutest." he poked her cheek. "Like you."

"Aish." Haejung slapped his hands away and made a face. Couldn't he compare her to some cuter kid like the girl in the middle? Or like a cuter animal like a rabbit or something??

"Well surprisingly, six of our boys have chosen the same girl for their spouse." the Professor raised his brows at Haejung. Her eyes widened and she looked around her before pointing to herself. "M-me?" she squeaked.

"IMPOSSIBLEEE!!!!" the girls groaned. "Who are the six blind guys?"

"Me." the EXO-M boys owned up in unison.

They looked at each other in surprise. "You chose Haejung too?"

"Heh." Xiumin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "She's the only girl in class that I trust would not eat me up alive."

"Exactly." Kris nodded.

Luhan's eyes were wide as he gaped at the boys. "How can you all choose Jungie too!!!" he whined. He squeezed his eyes shut and clasped his hands together. "Please let me pair up with Jungie. Please let me pair up with Jungie. Please let me pair up with Jungie..."

"So let me announce the partners." the Professor smiled. "For the benefit of the boys in our class and their welfare, we have decided to pair them up to guard them against the fangirls." he eyed the girls who groaned.

"So. Lay and Xiumin and Tao, you three will be the only three who will be in a group of three. Second couple, Chen and Kris." the Professor announced.

"Oh man, at least it's you." Chen heaved a sigh of relief as he turned to Kris.

"And Haejung, you're paired up with-"

"Please let it be me. Please let it be me. Please let it be me. Please let it be me." Luhan whispered, meditating on the spot.

"Luhan." the Professor finished.

Luhan opened one eye and looked at the Professor. "Can you repeat that again?" he squeaked.

"Haejung is paired with Luhan, got it?" the Professor grinned.

Luhan turned to look at Haejung who faced the front, resisting the urge to look at him. "YOU CHOSE MEEEE?"

"Ahem." Haejung cleared .

"YAY YAY YAY We're going to be parents!!! WHOOOOO!!!"

 

 

 

-----

Hello! It's been some time, I'm terribly busy and I know my updates are getting slower and slower. Mianhae everyone. Just bear with me till the end of november when my exams end and I'll have 8 months of holiday WHOOHOO~~~

So yeah. Besides being completely laden with work, my stupid brain keeps springing new story ideas and I've collected some which I want to write about. And so yesh, Imma start one soon. (I hope)

So yeah, you guys are going to have a say to who's to be featured in my next fic (: Please take the poll!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/31381

Thanks and I love you guys alot! Just two months more!! HEHE