Does Luhan have someone he likes?

Robot Boyfriend: Insanity Level 1000

"Are you and Luhan oppa dating?"

Haejung sighed as she put away her books. It was the fifth time that morning that a girl asked her that question and she was sick of answering the same thing again and again. It was so annoying.

Haejung turned around to look at this short but cute girl, whose hair bounced as she waited anxiously for Haejung's answer. "No. We're not." Haejung muttered. "We're friends."

"Huh." the girl frowned. "Then why does he only talk to you and the EXO-M boys and not the other girls?" she pouted. "Unfair."

Haejung shrugged. *Well for starters, he's kind of on a mission to help me.* she thought.

"He shouldn't even have chosen you as his friend. He's too kind." the girl mumbled mindlessly, making Haejung wince slightly from her words. "Whatever. As long as Luhan oppa's single." she faked a smile at Haejung and went off, skipping.

Haejung sighed and closed her locker. Damn, this was happening a little too frequently for liking. These girls were taken to Luhan the moment he stepped into the school. He was just so darn attractive and everyone couldn't help but develop a little crush for him.

"Jungie, who was that girl? What did she want?" Luhan came over, frowning. "Is she bothering you?" he scanned her face, seeing the distress.

"No. She's just asking if we were dating." Haejung grumbled. She shot a look at Luhan. "You didn't tell her anything of the likes did you?" she warned. "I told you we weren't dating okay?"

"But I'm your secret bo-" Luhan blurted when Haejung's hands flew to cover his mouth. She hushed him and looked around, heaving a sigh of relief when she saw that no one else heard. "I know. But there's a reason why it's called secret. That's because no one else besides the two of us can know about it." she whispered.

She removed her hand and sighed. "Just remember not to sprout nonsense, okay?" she reminded him. "I can't imagine if those fangirls of yours thought the wrong way. I'll be slaughtered on the spot."

"But I'll protect you!" Luhan patted his chest.

Haejung rolled her eyes. "That skinny body of yours?" she mused.

"Excuse me, but I'm the best system the RB company ever had." Luhan tutted his lips. "I'm version 5.0, the best version out of five after a long period of testing and experimenting. I might say I'm the best of the crop."

Haejung shook her head. "You're talking like that again. Like you're not human." she made a face.

"That's because I'm a-" Luhan started.

"Noona! Hyung! We're here!" Tao waved as Luhan and Haejung reached the cafeteria. "We saved a seat for you guys! Come eat with us!"

Luhan and Haejung made their way to the table in the centre of the cafeteria and sat down with the EXO-M guys. Haejung took out her lunchbox and Luhan took out his, which was exactly identical to hers since Mrs Yoo made it for the both of them.

"Hmm...this is suspicious." Lay raised his brows. "Why do the two of you have the same lunch box? The same type of food, same salad, same fried vegetables..."'

Haejung stilled. "Uh...because my mother prepares lunch for Luhan as well because..uh because he works at our eatery and it's a form of payment." she babbled.

"Ah I see." Xiumin's eyes fell on the food and swallowed hard. "Lucky you, Luhan."

Luhan chuckled and pushed his lunchbox to Xiumin. "You can have mine if you want." he offered. Xiumin's eyes lit up. "Really? Thanks!" He made a grab for the lunchbox when Kris took it away.

"Hyung!" Kris frowned. "Don't steal food from your dongsaengs." he hissed. "Luhan hyung is human too, he needs to eat."

"Not exactly." Luhan mumbled under his breath. He sighed as Kris pushed the lunch box back to him and he opened the lid. He had those recharging pills that he had to take once a day to recharge his battery, but he could actually consume human food even if he didn't need to. He liked the taste, but he didn't like the things that came after that. The....activity you do at the toilet with the toilet bowl....when he needed to get rid of the food from his system.

"Really, Xiumin hyung should be a real pig in his next life." Tao commented. "He eats so much that I think the third world countries are suffering from the lack of food because of him. Tsk tsk."

"Hey!" Xiumin pouted. "I didn't force the food from him, he offered it to me!"

"Still." the EXO-M boys chorused in unison sent a look at Xiumin. He raised his hands and pouted his bun face. "Fine fine."

Haejung giggled lightly, shaking her head. Chen smiled at her and passed her his packet drink. Her eyes rounded at him and he grinned. "I'm fine. This is an extra."

Haejung accepted it gratefully and fiddled with the straw. Her hair fell to her face and covered them, her glasses slipping off her nose. *She should really change her hairstyle and show her face more.* Chen thought.

Luhan saw and pushed her hair back, tucking the glasses back firmly on her nose bridge. Chen blinked, a little surprised by the display of contact and familiarity between the two. They looked a little too close to be friends.

Chen knew Haejung was that sort of girl who didn't let anyone get near her too quickly, and he knew for a fact that Luhan came into her life around the same time as they made friends with her. But she seemed to be so much more at ease with Luhan than with the rest of them.

*Maybe it's because they spend more time together at the eatery?* he thought, never once suspecting where Luhan lived was where Haejung slept.

Haejung didn't bother when Luhan helped her with her hair and glasses because she knew that he would still do it even if she tried asking him to stop. Which she did and didn't work. So she didn't bother wasting her saliva anymore.

She focused on eating, and one piece of veggie slipped her chopsticks and landed on her button down shirt. "Oops!"

Lay frowned and quickly passed her a tissue. "Thanks." Haejung smiled gratefully. "I'll just be at the washroom to clean this up." she got up and quickly hurried away.

Luhan watched her go and grinned slyly, leaning towards the others. "Hey i've got a question for you guys." he whispered.

"Okay. What's the question?" Tao nodded, leaning forward to listen.

"How do you be a perfect boyfriend?" Luhan asked. "To make your girlfriend happy?"

The EXO-M members blanked for a moment and their minds wheeled. "Yah jerk, did you not tell us you were dating someone? I knew it, is it Haejung?" Xiumin pouted.

Luhan opened his mouth to say yes when he remembered what Haejung told him. "No. I'm not." he denied rather convincingly. "I'm just asking." he clarified. "For....future experiences."

"Ah." the EXO-M boys nodded.

"Well first you can start by showering her with little gifts." Kris shrugged. "At least, that's what my hyung did back in china when he tried to woo my sister-in-law. He told me that small gifts worked better than large ones, and if you add a hand-written card or something the effect would be better."

He gulped his coke. "He said that girls had a thing for hand-made stuff by their boyfriends. Something about from the heart I can't remember."

Luhan scratched his head. *But I don't have a heart...eotteohke?*

"Or you can take her out to dates and bring her to somewhere fun!" Tao beamed. His eyes turned dreamy as he sighed. "I always wanted to bring Kim Tae Hee to the top of the mountain where we can mediatate together." he murmured.

"That's your ideal date?" Lay snorted in laughter. "Oh man maknae, first, Kim Tae Hee would be bored to death there if she doesn't fall to her death from up there in the first place. And second, come on maknae, Kim Tae Hee? Why would she want you?"

"Humph." Tao pouted. "You don't know. Maybe she has a for younger guys who know wushu."

"Yeah or maybe she likes guys like Song Seunghun who looks like a prince and fitting for her age." Lay rolled his eyes.

Luhan ignored the banter and thought to himself. *A date? I'll have to check my database for that one.* he tapped his chin in thought.

Chen looked at Luhan and raised his brows, suspicious. This topic seemed a little random and abrupt. Could it be that Luhan was actually crushing on somebody? Or he was trying to woo a girl?

*Is that girl Haejung?* Chen thought. He looked up and saw Haejung walking back to their table, wiping the part of her shirt that had been dirtied.

*Well you've got to admit beneath the nerd surface she's kind of cute-* Chen's eyes widened and he shook his head. *You did not just think that.*

He took a deep breath as he closed his eyes. "I think I might consider the mountain meditation date Tao was talking about." he muttered under his breath.