WE GOT MARRIED part 2

My White Valentine

 

Seohyun POV

It’s our marriage day and I feel so happy right now. No words can express it though. It’s just like yah… you can feel it by yourself.

 

“So, this is your dress.” Kyuhyun Oppa pointed at a dress in a manequine.

 I look at it. The white dress that he pointed makes me smile brightly. It is a beautiful white dress that I ever see in my life. I can hold my tears when I see that. I don’t know if this is prepare by him or the staff, but for me I still love this dress.

 

“Is this the dress that I wore yesterday, Oppa?”

“Yes, but I told to modified this a bit so it turns out to be like this. Why? You’re not like it.”

“No, I love it of course. Kamsahamida Oppa.”

“I think you must to say thank you to them too.” He said while pointed to my back.

 

I turn my face to see who that person is. And I’m so surprise after see them.

 

“Unnie, Oppa!” I immediately hug Yoona Unnie. I bow to Siwon Oppa too. I wonder what they do in here.

“Seohyun, I was so surprise when Kyuhyun Oppa called me and asked me to come here.” Yoona Unnie said while release our hug.

“Yes, I was so surprise too. But I immediately came when he told me too. He is so lucky that I have no schedule today.” Siwon Oppa said to me.

“I’m not that lucky, Siwon. I already knew that both of you have no schedules for today, as well as another member of Super Junior, SNSD, F(X), Shinee, and DBSK.”

“So you’ve planned this before, Oppa.” I can’t believe this. He already planned this before. No, I don’t know if this is him or the PD since I know everything on this show is already scripted before.

“Yes, and wear your dress, Yoona si, Siwon si, Seohyun ah.”

“Why?” I asked him.

“We will go out to the wedding party. Kaja, wear it! You will know it later.” He smiled.

 

I know that it will be another surprise for me. Ah I really curious about it too so I directly go to the dressing room and put my white dress.

 

It took about thirty minutes to finally finish wearing my wedding dress and my make up then I go out from the dressing room.

 

“Wow, Seohyun, you are really pretty.” Kyuhyun Oppa said to me.

“Yeah, Oppa is right. You are so pretty, Seohyun.” Yoona Unnie said.

“Kamsahamida.”

“Okay let’s go then. The bus has waited for us.”

“A bus?” We all shouted at the same time.

“Yes, our wedding bus.”

“But…”

“I don’t think it’s enough time to explain it. I will explain this on the bus, okay?”

 

They enter the bus easily but for me, it’s hard even just to walk. The dress is too long and I use high heels too, so it makes me stuck on everything when I walk.

 

“Are you okay, Seohyun?” Kyuhyun Oppa went back from the bus and approached me.

“Neh, it’s hard for me to walk Oppa.” I said it, honestly.

“Then, let me carry that for you.” He said.

“What?” I don’t get it.

 

He doesn’t say any words again. He just immediately carry me with a bridal style to the bus and it makes me blush, shy, and happy at the same time. I can see that everyone is looking at us, and it makes me hide my face because of shyness.

 

“You don’t have to be shy. We will be a married couple just in a moment.” He said. Wow, that is so impressive. How can he know that I thought of that earlier? He just understands me so well.

 

As we arrived at the bus, I can see that the bus already has make over. Yes, the bus is become the prettiest bus that I ever see in my life. The bus is decorated by all white things. The curtains are made from fabric and it has white color. The seat is closed by the fabric and with white color too. The most impressive things are the flowers. The white colors of white rose are everywhere. Even though, it is so simple but I still like it.

 

“Not so impressive, huh?” He said.

“Anneyo. It is quite impressive to me. I just never thought that I will have to go to my wedding place with a bus, not a car.”

“Annie, you are not go there with a bus but you are already on it.”

“What do you mean, Oppa?”

“I mean we will have our wedding party on this bus.”

“What?”

 

I don’t get it. I really don’t get it. How can we have a wedding party in a small bus like this? And anyway, where are we going towards to? Because I feel that the bus is moving to a direction that I know really well.

 

“Are we going to SM Building?” I asked.

“Just wait and see, Hyunnie.”

 

Aish, this guy. He will never tell me anything, right? He always wants to impress me and surprise me. Ah, I really appreciate me but don’t know why but it feels like I am the stupid one in here. But okay, let’s just wait and see the next things that will make me impressed and surprised too, of course.

 

“Here we are!” He said after we’ve arrived at… is this SM building?

“What will we do in here, Oppa?” I asked him but he only answered me by a smile.

 

“Let’s stay on that car, Hyunnie!” Yoona Unnie pointed to a car that park exactly beside the bus.

“Why?” Yes, I wondering why we have to do that since all of this is still a mystery for me

“Because all guests will come soon.”

 

Huh? I don’t get it. Who are the guests? I didn’t feel that I ever invited anyone to my wedding party. It is really suspicious. Ah, I already know that ‘we got married’ team production will make a special thing to me since this is my second marriage. Yeah, right, they don’t want this show gets a low rating.

 

“Okay, let’s go Unnie.” I said. We walk to that car and sit on it. I don’t see anyone in the car and I don’t see any camera too, so I bravely ask Unnie to know what have happened and what will happen to me.

 

“I don’t know what’s going on, Unnie.” I said.

“What do you mean, Seohyunnie?”

“I mean this all are not in the scenario. It seems like… it’s real.” I feel so. I mean when I read the scenario, it didn’t go through this way. So I thought that we have a wrong scene, but PD didn’t say anything like ‘cut’ or ‘retake’ so I guess he must be know something about this too. No, not only him, but everyone in here must know it too. Yes, everyone except me.

 

“Gosh, I think I can’t lie to you right, Seohyunnie?” She said after taking a deep breath. I think Unnie knows about this but she keeps this as a secret because PD told her to do so.

“Yes, you can’t Unnie. So please tell me what happened!” I begged to her.

“The thing is PD decided not to use any scenario on your second virtual marriage.”

“What? So there is not a scenario for all the episodes of my second virtual marriage?” I asked if it’s true.

“Yes, Hyunnie. So whatever you do in the episode is up to you and Kyuhyun Oppa.”

“So today things are…”

“Yes, they all set up by Kyuhyun Oppa himself. Me and SIwon Oppa helped him a little too.”

“Jjinjak? That’s why I feel so weird since the beginning. But thank Unnie for helping him to do it.”

“Neh, it’s okay. I just know that he will make you happy even it’s just on a virtual marriage.”

“Neh, kamsahamida Unnie.”

 

I felt so happy when I heard that Kyuhyun Oppa planned all of this for me. I never thought that he will be this romantic. I think he is so brave to do this on a national TV even though he knows that there are a lot of people will bash us. Ah about that, I am a little bit worry about it. Still, even I said that I don’t care about it, but it still keeps thinking it on my mind. But let’s just focus on my job now. I still have to act, no to think what to do next. This is real, not just a story. I am just curious to know what the next thing that he has prepared to me.

 

“Unnie, can’t we go outside now? I really want to know what have Kyuhyun Oppa prepared to me.”

“Anneyo, Seohyunnie. We just need to wait a little bit, but don’t worry I think it’s just need about fifteen minutes to us to left this car, okay?”

“Neh, araso.”

 

I don’t want to debate right now because I am not in a good mood of do that. I just wait patiently while talking with Yoona Unnie. We are talking about her dress.

 

“Unnie, I think you look prettier than me. Look at you! You are really a goddess in a white and beautiful dress.” I said. I am not joking. She is really beautiful. I think that’s why everyone said that she is their ideal type.

“Anneyo. You are the beautiful one in here. I think you’re so gorgeous as usual, Seohyunnie.” She said.

“Ah, but not as beautiful as you, right? Anyway, when will you wear that for real, Unnie?”

“Huh? What did you mean?”

“I mean when will you marry with Siwon Oppa, Yoona Unnie?” I said. I really wish that Yoona Unnie and Siwon Oppa can be together forever. They are just meant of each other.

 

She is so surprise after heard my words. But then she is just laughing so loudly.

 

“Yah, Hyunnie. It won’t happen so fast. We both still young and we both still want to continue our career.”

She said.

“I know, but you two even look like a husband and wife even you both just a dating couple right now.”

“Jjinjak? But…”

 

She wanted to say something but then Unnie’s phone suddenly rang and she looks at it. It turns out to be a text message from someone.

 

“Siwon Oppa told me to go out now.”

“Oh, finally. Thanks God!” I said.

“So, ready for your next surprise.”

“I think I am just ready all the time since, like Kyuhyun Oppa said before, I am married to a evil maknae that always will make you surprise of anything, anytime, and anywhere.”

 

Unnie smiled then she helps me to hold my long white dress. I see the camera in outside of the car. I just know that we are recording it now. I decide to act and smile again. Then we walked to the bus once again. This time I see the bus already closed by white curtain so I can’t see what’s inside it. But I guess it will be another surprise to me. So I get ready by take a deep breath before I step my way to inside the bus.

 

“Hyunnie.” Yoona Unnie suddenly called me.

“Yes, Unnie.” I stopped my steps to look at her.

“Seohyunnie, I go in first, okay?”

“Neh.”

 

I just don’t want to ask it even though I want to know it because I know that Unnie won’t answer me. So I just answered ‘yes’ to Unnie’s words. Then I wait for Unnie to walk into the bus then I walk to the bus too. I take another deep breathe again because I am so nervous.

 

I walk into the bus and the bus looked so dark. I can’t really see what’s going on. But then the curtain suddenly opened. I can see it clearly right now. I can see that… Oh, God! There are a lot of people on that bus. I can see all of SNSD, Super Junior, Shinee, and f(x) members at there. I also see Kara Nicole and Jiyoung. It is so surprised me. But then I see Kyuhyun Oppa standing in the opposite side of me. He looks at me and Yoona Unnie, who is standing beside me now, whispers to me,” You should walk to there, like a bride who walks in the isle.”

 

“What?” I whispered back to Unnie.

“Just do it, Hyunnie.” She begged me.

“Fine.”

 

I walk into Kyuhyun Oppa sides. I walk slowly and surely like a true bride. Anyway, I also hold a white rose bouquet on my hand. I am truly nervous. I really can’t guess what will happen to me next. Everything just is not on my control.

 

“Seohyun ah, I know I already asked you that night. But I want to make it official in front of them, so would you marry me Seo Juhyun?” Kyuhyun Oppa asked me while holding my hands.

 

I can’t say anything. I am so nervous. Of course I already answered it that night, but that’s just in front of the camera and the TV staff. But now, I have my family members and my best friends with me, I don’t think I can say it because they will tease me to marry him in reality. But still, I need to answer him a yes word.

 

“Seo Juhyun, I don’t know what a priest will say to a marry couple on their married day on church. But I will ask the question that I know by myself. Seo Juhyun, would you be my wife who will be with me on the sad moment, on the happy moment, when I am sick, when I am suffer, and when I am down? Would you accompany me on the rest of my life? Because I will do it, Seo Juhyun.”

 

I know that this is only for a show. But I still feel so nervous. No, I feel more nervous because I know that Oppa prepared it by himself. Yes, because of that, I feel like this is so real.

 

“I do.” I said in a lower voice.

“What?”  I know he is pretending not to hear it but I know that he heard that.

“I do.” I said in a higher tone.

“Said it loudly, Seohyun si. We can’t hear it.”

“I DO”

 

Everyone is clapping at the same time. Yah, that romantic moment that I always imagine on my whole my life has gone just like that.

 

“Shh!!!” Siwon Oppa asked them to silence. Ah, great! Thank to Siwon Oppa. Now, I can have my romantic moment back.

 

“I want to ask you something, oppa. Do you prepare this by yourself? I mean all of these are not on the scenario, right?” I want him to be honest to me even though I already knew the answer.

 

He takes a deep breath. It took about couple of minutes until he answers me.

 

“Yes. Miane not to tell you but I just want to surprise you with all of these.”

“It’s okay, Oppa. I am just so surprise that you can prepare all of this to me. It’s so romantic.”

“Neh, I know you will like it.”

“Ah, you’re right then.”

 

He hugs me. I can feel his warmth on my body. I feel like all my nerves have gone just by a second. I smiled. I am just too happy.

 

“Yah, stop it. You make us looked so worst.” Sooyoung Unnie said.

“Waeyo, Unnie.” I said while releasing the hug.

“You make so jealous and bad of course.” Sooyoung Unnie said it again.

“Yeah, she’s right. We look like a bad hyung and a bad unnie for you guys. How come both of you married earlier than your hyungs and unnies.” Heechul Oppa agreed with Sooyoung Unnie.

“Yah, I am the one who always married on my young age, but you always said that it just will waste my time and it still a lot of thing to do before married. But look at you, you have married twice.” Hyoyeon Unnie said.

 

They didn’t say it in an angry tone. They were just kidding. I knew it so I didn’t mad at all. I just laugh.

 

“Forgive me, Unnie. I think it is called destiny right, no one know about it except God.”

“Yah, this girl always said those words. Jjinjak.” Sunny Unnie said.

 

“But anyway, how can you all come here?”

“Ask your husband. He’s the one who invited us.”

“Ah, Oppa. You make another surprise to me again.” I said.

“But that’s not the end. There’s still one surprise left to you and everyone in here.”

“What is it, Oppa?” I am really wondering what his next surprise will be.

“We will have our real wedding party on everyone’s favorite place.”

“Everyone favorite place?”

“KTV.”

 

Just by saying that one word, the bus turns out so loudly. Everyone is cheering and clapping now. They are so happy right now. Ah, this evil maknae, my husband, always know how to make everyone, including me happy. I kiss his cheek as a thank you present.

 

“Kamsahamida, Oppa.”

“What for?” He asked me while he can’t stop smiling. I bet he is so happy after the sudden kiss from me.

“That was for everything you’ve done to me today.”