IT WAS A SECRET BUT THEN IT RUINED OUT.

My White Valentine

 

“Where have you been, hyung?” Taemin asked me when I arrive at the KTV room.

“Sorry I have to pick up Seohyun before I came.”

“Seohyun?” All of them gaze at him.

 

“I asked him to pick up Hyunie since the manager was still enjoying the party.” Yoona came from nowhere to save me from that awkward situation.

“You should tell me earlier, honey. I’ll come to pick her up.” Siwon said to Yoona.

“It is okay, Oppa. Kyuhyun Oppa has picked me up too.”

 

I walk into a corner and sit between Yoona and Seohyun. I do it accidentally because I want to tell her what have happened between me and Seohyun. I realized that it is too noisy and because of that, she can’t hear anything. So I decide to whisper it to her.

 

“We are a couple right now.” I told her as I hold Seohyun’s hand. I just hope with a simple word and a simple action, she will understand it.

 

She smiles to me, and then she whispers, “Congratulations!”

 

I know she is a truly angel. Not just because her beautiful face, but it also because her heart. She is one of the kind hearted human that I’ve ever met in my life. Then I say that I will tell her everything in my call tonight. She nodded. Then we enjoy the KTV.

 

It was about the time for my singing turn now. I just hate this part. They will ask me to singing a gag song or a girl group song. Seohyun realized it then she grabs the mike from me and tells everyone that she will take my turn to be her turn.

 

“I really wish to sing now, okay?”

 

Everyone nodded. Actually, they didn’t care. They just want to have fun. So whoever sing, it’s okay to them. Seohyun then choose a song. It’s into the new world. She starts to sing.

 

Jeonhaejugo shipeo seulpeun shigani da heuteojin hu-eya deullijiman

I want to tell you, even though the sad times have already past


Nuneul gamgo neukkyeobwa umjigineun ma-eum neoreul hyanghan nae nunbicheul

Close your eyes and feel, how you affect my mind, how you attract my gaze.

 

Teukppyeolhan gijeogeul gidarijima nun apeseon uri-ui geochin gireun

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us


Al su eomneun miraewa byeok bakkuji ana pogihal su eopsseo

With obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.

 

Byeonchi aneul sarangeuro jikyeojweo sangcheo ibeun nae mamkkaji

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart       


Shiseon sogeseo mareun piryo eopsseo meomchweojyeo beorin i shigan

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

 

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut

I love you, just like this. The long ended of wandering.


I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.


Sumanheun al su eomneun gil soge huimihan bicheul nan jjochaga

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.


Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan na-ui segye

It's something we'll do together to the end, into the new world.



Teukppyeolhan gijeogeul gidarijima nun apeseon uri-ui geochin gireun

Don't wait for a miracle, there's a rough road in front of us


Al su eomneun miraewa byeok bakkuji ana pogihal su eopsseo

With obstacles and future that can't be known, yet I won't change, I can't give up.


Byeonchi aneul sarangeuro jikyeojweo sangcheo ibeun nae mamkkaji

Keep your love unchanging for my wounded heart


Shiseon sogeseo mareun piryo eopsseo meomchweojyeo beorin i shigan

Looking in your eyes, no words are needed, time has stopped.

 

I just watch her singing. Then suddenly she comes to me and grabs my hand into the middle of the room. That was during the second chorus part

 

Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut

I love you, just like this. The long ended of wandering.


I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.


Sumanheun al su eomneun gil soge huimihan bicheul nan jjochaga

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.


Eonjekkajirado hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan uri-ui

It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world.


Ireoke kkaman bam hollo neukkineun

Feeling alone in this dark dark night


Geudae-ui budeureo-un sumgyeori

Your soft breath,


I sungan ttaseuhage gamgyeo-one

This moment, warmly entwines me in your presence.


Modeun na-ui tteollim jeonhallae

I want you to know all my tremors



Saranghae neol i neukkim idaero geuryeowattteon hemae-imui kkeut

I love you, just like this. The long ended of wandering.


I sesang sogeseo banbokttoeneun seulpeum ijen annyeong

I leave behind this world's unending sadness.


Neol saenggangman haedo nan gamghaejyeo ulji anke nareul dowajweo

Walking the many and unknowable paths, I follow a dim light.


I sunganui neukkim hamkke haneungeoya dashi mannan uri-ui

It's something we'll do together to the end, into our new world.

 

She pointed at me when she was singing it. I’m totally surprise. She never let go off my hand while she singing to it. And in the end, she says something that made me Knock Out!

 

“Saranghaeyo Oppa!” 

 

 

She said it then she gets me another surprise, a kiss on my cheek. My eyes pop out. I’m frozen at that time. I don’t know what to do. But then someone broke up the silent. She’s our angel, Yoona.

 

“Wow, our seobaby has grown up right? Congratulations guys!” Yoona hugs us.

“Gumao Unnie.” Seohyun hugs her back.

 

Seohyun smiles. I can say that she’s really happy about this. For me? I still feel nervous about this. I wonder how the other will react about this.

 

“Tell me what have happened?” Leeteuk hyung asked me.

 

The happy moment is off now. All of them become silent. Luckily, there are only F(x) members except Victoria, Shinee members, SNSD members, and my group’s members. I can imagine if our sunbae like BoA Noona, and TVXQ are there too. I will be more embarrassed than now.

 

“We are a couple now, hyung.” I said bravely.

 

It’s too late to avoid it too. I know that it’s impossible to say no too. So I gaze at his eyes and I hope that he will forgive me this time. 

 

 

“I think both of you make a quicker move than us.” Donghae pointed at himself and Yuri.

 

I look at him. I don’t understand what he just said. But then Heechul explain of everything by his ipad.

 

“Take a look at this!” He shouted.

 

They all go to his seat, except both of us. I held her hand, and said, “Konchana. Everything will be okay.”

 

Her tears are fall down. I know that she is really sad know. Even though I said that this is my best valentine that I ever had in my life, but the true is this is one my saddest valentine ever. I never saw her crying like this before. And it’s really hurt my heart when I saw her like this. I hug her and said, “I will protect you no matter what. I’ll promise you too that you still will be the lead singer of SNSD okay?”

 

She nodded. I know that she trust me. That’s why she didn’t afraid to say her feelings to me and even to everyone. I just hope that this relationship will last forever. I didn’t want to let her go no matter what happen in the future. Even I have to let go of my singing career in Super Junior. I don’t care. I just care about her more than anything.

 

Then we come to Heechul’s seat too. I can’t see what is he pointing out. But then Eunhyuk says it loudly so everyone can hear it.

 

“It said: We got married is ended their second season. First, we all know that’s because of Adam Couple has left it because of their busy schedule, and now, the Sweet Potato Couple also will left the show. It’s not because of their busy schedule; of course we know that SNSD is the busiest girl group in Korea because of the promotion in Japan and Korea, but it all because of their own scandal. Everyone thought Kara Go Hara is the main reason of this scandal. But actually it all because of SNSD Seohyun herself.”

 

Eunhyuk take a deep breath. Then he continues to read the news.

“Seohyun finally admit that she and her sunbaenim, Super Junior Maknae Kyuhyun have an affair. We know that netizen named them as Seokyu, The Maknae Couple. But we don’t even notice that they are a real couple. It’s true. It’s not a rumour anymore. It’s been admitted by Seohyun herself. She admits it to his ‘husband’ that they can’t be in a virtual marriage anymore. And it’s all because of the Evil Maknae of Super Junior, Cho Kyu Hyun. I wonder what the yongseo couple’s fans will say about this. I think both of the magnae will be attack by the netizen and they will get more anti fans ever. So just see what will happen next.”

 

I’m so confuse right now. I didn’t even know what to say. I know that this is just a rumour. But it’s make me go crazy. I mean I never want to know about all the stupid rumors about me. But this one it will ruined out someone that I love so much. It’s hear, my stupid little girl, Seohyunie.

 

I look at her. She doesn’t change her expression at all. She tries to stay calm. I know that she is not this type of person. She is not that strong. She even cries a lot when they are any untrue rumor about her. So  I was right then. She holds my hand … I’m right then. She’s not that strong. She just doesn’t want to show her weak side in front of our family member, our friends.

 

“Explain this, Maknae!” Taeyeon gaze at us as she shouted on Seohyun.

 

I can she take a deep breath, then she tell them.

 

“I’m in love with him since the first sight. I can’t resist it anymore. My heart beat faster and faster when I near him. I can’t even breathe. I always smile just to thinking of him. I’m always jealous if the girls surrounding him. I’m always mad when he didn’t call me. I’m always sad if there are any untrue rumors about him. I’m always afraid if one day he doesn’t care about me anymore. I’m always worried if something bad happen to him. I’m always full of aegyo when I’m with him. I’m always happy just thinking of him. I don’t know why this can happen to me, but I can tell you, unnie, that I love him.”

 

What? What did I just hear? Was she telling everyone that she loves me? She’s really unbelievable. I mean she have made me shock twice in a row. First, she told me her feelings before me and just now, she even told all of our SM family that she loves me.

 

“Mwooh? Are you serious about this maknae?” Taeyeon is really mad. She is become so scary when she mad. Seriously, I never believe what Seohyun, Yoona, and Yuri said before. But after see it by myself, now I trust them right way.

 

“Neh, I’m serious about this.”

 

Not just Taeyeon, but also Seohyun. I mean I never saw her like this before. She never shouted at someone like that, especially her Unnie. She always is the kind and polite girl. But this time, I’m totally get shocked by her action. And I think that this is the right time to me to stop her. I should be the one who protect our relationship, not her.

 

“I’m the one who started all of this. I told her that everything will be okay. I can handle all of this. So I will take all the responsibility, okay?”

“What will you do about this?”

“I will tell Mr. President about this. If I get kick out because her, I won’t regret it. I just want to make sure that she still stays in SM as SNSD member. I don’t care if my singing career will stop because I have my love with me. I can still ruin my family business. And I can still live well outside there. Even though I always want to be a great singer, but if it’s the only, then I’ll do it.”

 

I really mean it. If I have to give up my singing career because of her, I don’t mind it at all. For me, she is the most important person in the world. She is my love, my stupid little girl, my Seohyunnie.

 

“Oppa!” She said as I looked at her.

 

“Konchana. Everything will be okay. Like I said before, I will solve this problem, okay?”

 

She smile but she can hold her tears anymore. She cries. I hug her tightly. I put her heads in my shoulders. I realize that everyone look at us. But I don’t care. I just want to make my girl comfortable. Hey you know I’m a evil maknae, so I will do something that will make them more surprise than this. I kiss her. Not in her forehead, but in her lips.

 

“Mwo? What are you doing just now?” Leeteuk hyung asked me.

“I just kissed my girl.”

“Yeah, your girl. It’s amazing, maknae. I never thought that you will do it. You are really brave, Kyuhyun ga.” Siwon said.

 

Siwon comes to me and hugs his dongsaeng. Yoona comes to us and hugs us too. Yoona even share her tears.

 

“Why are you crying for?” I asked her.

“I’m not the only one, Kyuhyun ga. Every girl in this room cry too, not mention some of the boy.”

 

I look around me. Yes, they all are crying. Like Yoona said, not only girls, but also boys. Donghae, Taemin, Shindong, Sungmin, and Ryuwook also cry. Can’t say exactly that they are crying, I thought they just let the tears up.

 

“Yah, why are you crying for?” I shout at them.

“”Yaahh… Oppa you’re so cool just now. I just hope that one day my boyfriend will do the same thing to me.” Sunny said.

“Ask Sungmin to do it.” I said it and it make everyone laugh.

 

I look at Seohyun. She is smiling right now. I really love her smile. I don’t want to see her cry again. I just hope that I can make her smile all the time.

 

“I give up, maknae. You deserve it. You deserve a man who love so much like him.”

“Kamsahamida Unnie.” Seohyunnie hugs her unnie.

 

Then she looks at me and says something that makes me smile all the time.

 

"Saranghe, Oppa."

 

I kiss her forehead, and I said, "Saranghe, Seohyunnie."