I must be going crazy...

Ask me 1997 나한테 물어봐

It wasn't as if I asked to be this way... I just am. Junhee wrote in his journal. How long has it been? 4...no, 5 years since he realized his true colors? That's right. Kang Junhee, 18-year old high school student from Busan, is gay.

"Junhee-yah, come and eat breakfast!" Junhee's mother yelled from across the corridor of their small home.

"I'll be there in a bit!"

Junhee hid away his journal under his bed's mattress. It was another day to hide his real self. He hasn't told anyone of his homouality and wasn't planning to. He was thinking of confessing to Sung Siwon, one of his girl best friends addicted to H.O.T, but it was probably too soon. And, there was no way he was confessing to the one person he didn't want to find out -- his first love.

"Kang Junhee, if you don't come out now I'll force you out!"

Junhee was stunned by the statement. It meant one thing to his mom but it meant differently to him.

'No way am I coming out* to you, Mom...' He thought. He grabbed his bag, threw the strap over his shoulder and gave himself a cheer. "Just hold it in, Kang Junhee. You've held it in for 5 years... you can hold out longer." He stepped out of his room then ate breakfast. Just like any other day -- putting on a persona and keeping things exactly the way they were.

♥ ♥ 

"Oi, Kang Junhee!" Junhee heard his name being called out from behind him. As he turned around, someone tackled him, nearly falling on the pavement if not for his balancing act with his feet.

"Why didn't you wait for me today?" Yoonjae said with a cute pout. Above anything else, Junhee loved that cute pout the most.

"Why do you make me wait for you when we could just meet in class?" Junhee asked.

"Can't I have my best friend walk with me to school?"

"You have Siwon for that."

"Siwon's out sick today," Yoonjae air-quoted, emphasis on out sick.

"Siwon went to a H.O.T fansigning, didn't she?"

"Totally did. And she used her 'I'm a girl and I have my days. It's painful and you won't know how it feels' excuses to her dad."

"That girl is sly."

"I know!" The two laughed.

Suddenly, someone had launched his arms onto the necks of the two boys and with the loud laughing paired with it, Yoonjae and Junhee knew who it was.

"Yah! Bang Sungjae, you $#!&" Yoonjae cursed.

"Omo... our sweet and popular Yoonjae lashing his anger out at me. Scandalous!" Sungjae's joke earned himself a good couple of punches from Yoonjae. Junhee was left cackling in the background at the funny scene. 

"Come on, guys. We're gonna be late for homeroom if you keep this up," Junhee then continued walking to school until he saw the gates, not minding about his friends rough-housing so early in the morning. 

"Junhee-yah! Want to play basketball later?" Yoonjae asked while catching up to him.

"Sure. Why not?"

♥ ♥ 

"Pass pass pass!" Junhee shouted when he was free. Yoonjae quickly passed the ball and Junhee made a clear 2-point shot.

Yoonjae screamed for joy and ran to Junhee for a victory hug. Unknown to Yoonjae, Junhee's heart was racing and the simplest touch made the latter nervous.

Junhee quickly got out of Yoonjae's grip but keeping the smile on his face to not show his nerves. 

♥ ♥ 

Junhee arrived home late in the afternoon and rushed to his bedroom. He threw his bad at one corner and jumped on his bed, face down. He grabbed his pillow and screamed into it. He could feel blood rushing to his cheeks -- and even down under. Being hugged by Yoonjae, in such close proximity -- "I must be going crazy," Junhee said to no one.

'I hate this... I hate how strange he makes my body feel...'

Junhee locked his room door and hid himself under his bed covers. Sweat dripping from the sides of his face, he was too embarrassed to admit he did this whenever Yoonjae touched him or hugged him. His right hand moved down until they reached under his pants. With his free hand, he ped and ed his pants and pulled them down slightly. His right hand took hold of his already hard member and slowly it up and down.

"Ah... Hah..." Junhee started panting. "Yoon...Yoonjae-yah..."

Junhee reached his and took a deep breath. "Aish..." Junhee got his roll of tissue which he kept in his drawer. He rolled out a few strips to wipe what he excreted.

The amount of embarrassment and guilt building up inside was killing him. How much longer was he going to do this?

♥ ♥ 

AUTHOR'S NOTES

*Coming out = From the statement "coming out of the closet" which is to reveal that one is homoual

Weeeeeee~ First chapter is out! >___________> Well, I don't know how to feel about it. I mean... If you watch "Reply 1997" ... you could already guess which episode the gifs came from and also how Junhee feels and looks when Yoonjae hugs and touches him. OH! This ain't an innocent fic... this is [M] for a reason. ^^~ 

I hope you like it... and I hope people actually ship Yoonjae and Junhee T_T