Chapter Eight

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun, how do you ride a bus?” you asked curiously as the two of you sat on the bus stop bench, waiting for the other EXO members to catch up with the two of you.

“You haven’t ridden a bus before?” Sehun asked with a brief expression of surprise.

You shook your head. “I know what it looks like and what it’s used for, but I don’t know anything else besides that. When we did our missions we always rode in the cars that the guys prepared for us.”

“Hm, well then, stick close to me the entire day, okay?” Sehun grinned as he clasped his hand around yours. “The whole day, we have to be like this, alright? You can’t let go, or else other people will swallow you up.”

You nodded, and squeezed his hand gently as confirmation.

The rest of the members appeared besides the two of you, and Chanyeol went over to flick Sehun against his forehead. “Brat, you were supposed to wait for us.”

Sehun grinned in reply and stuck out his tongue.

“Hanmi! Why are you holding Sehun’s hand?!” Chanyeol exclaimed, pointing at the pair of intertwined fingers.

“Sehun said that if I don’t want to get lost, I have to do that for every second,” you explained, trying to put it in good words for Sehun.

“Yah! You sly maknae, don’t take advantage of Mei Mei’s innocence,” Tao snapped, sitting down on the other side of you. “Mei Mei, you don’t have to hold his hand like that.”

“But what if I get lost?” you pouted, not at all liking the idea. “I don’t want to get lost on my first shopping trip.”

“Yeah, Tao, she doesn’t want to get lost,” Sehun replied, sticking his tongue out at him this time.

“Tao, what does Mei Mei mean?” you asked, tilting your head in confusion.

“Mei Mei means little sister in Chinese. Mei Mei, you also don’t have to call Sehun oppa like he was trying to get you to do before. You, me, Sehun, and Kai are all of same age!” Tao added, shooting Sehun a look.

“If that’s the case, then you don’t get to call Hanmi Mei Mei!” Sehun snapped in return.

“The bus is here, brats,” Chanyeol sighed, in attempt to stop the maknaes bickering. When the two maknaes failed to stop, Chanyeol sighed in frustration before boarding the bus with Kai shortly behind him.

With excitement, you hopped off the bench and began to move towards the bus, but was forced to a halt when a hand tugged you back. You glanced back only to receive a loud “tsk” sound, courtesy of Sehun. You looked at him questioningly, and he held out his hand to you.

“What did I say, Hanmi? I don’t want to have to go through the burden of having to find you when you get lost,” Sehun warned.

“But it’s just on the bus,” you replied, pointing at the concealed structure. “I can’t get lost in there.”

Sehun didn’t reply, and merely shook his hand out stubbornly. You sighed before enveloping his hand into yours to drag him to the bus. “Sehunnie, what is Baekhyun doing?” you whispered to Sehun as you watched him scan a card into the slot. Sehun was so overjoyed with his new nickname that he completely disregarded the latter part of your question.

Baekhyun smiled back at you before turning back to the man to scan his card again. “This is for the Miss behind me, as well.” Baekhyun walked over to take a seat, and the bus driver waved you over to follow him. You trailed after the other, and hesitated for a few seconds when he sat down.

“Come sit next to me, Hanmi,” Baekhyun smiled, patting the seat beside him gently.

You nodded and happily took the spot next to him, with Chanyeol stealing the other spot next to you.

Sehun appeared at where you guys were stationed, and frowned when he saw that the spots next to you were taken. Kai , D.O and Tao had already taken the spots across from you as well which left him no place in your little group cluster.

“Hyungs!” Sehun whined, looking at the 5 of them with pleading eyes.

“Huh, so now you call me hyung,” Tao scoffed, turning his head to deny Sehun his seat.

“There are available spots over there, Sehunnie, hurry up and sit, you’re clogging the line!” Chanyeol barked and inwardly smirked at the maknae’s suffering. Sehun sat an aisle away from you with a heavy pout on his face and you smiled apologetically at him.

 Chanyeol wrapped a protective arm around your shoulders, much to Sehun’s displeasure, but you completely ignored it, already swallowed up in your excitement. You were dying to finally be able to not only wear, but buy, a dress. You weren’t much of a girly girl, but your entire life you had been restricted to wearing jeans only, seeing as how dresses and skirts wouldn’t be convenient when on the go. Being the only girl in the entire M.A.M.A clan wasn’t much help either. With that in consideration, it’d be nice to finally dress like a girl for a change.

You gazed out the window, excitedly ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter