My 1st Published Novel!

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This doesn't neccesarily have anything to do with Predator Turned Prey, but I wanted to share my success with you guys! 

I'M GOING TO BE A PUBLISHED AUTHOR! WOOOOOOOO

Some of you guys might recognize the Sehun fanfiction I've been working on for over a year, True Beauty. Well, after a lot of re-editing and revising, I've managed to turn True Beauty into a real published novel!

True Beauty is set to debut on August 20th, and will be available for international purchase on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and Kindle. It's 184 pages long, paperback, and will be available for $12.00.

There are a lot of changes compared to the version available on AFF. All of the characters names have been changed (as well as their physical qualiteis such as Jongin's tanned skin, Chanyeol's deep voice/baby face, etc). HOWEVER, people in the U.S can order a limited copy of the novel WITH SEHUN'S NAME AS THE MAIN CHARACTER. (Read more at the end to find out how.) Jongin's name has also been switched to Kai, but not for EXO related reasons. I promised all my cousins that their names would be distributed throughout my book, and one of their names is Kai, so I couldn't just be like "Woops sorry, not you."

I would really appreciate all the support you guys can give me! Even if you can't afford a copy, that's perfectly fine. I would still love your support by leaving support comments! I'll be leaving updates on my Facebook page with the progess and success status of True Beauty, and I'd love it if you guys joined the journey with me.

PLEASE LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK BY CLICKING HERE.

True Beauty will be officially debuting on August

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter