Chapter Seven

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You frowned at the bright light spilling into the room, and tried to turn to your side but was restricted by a heavy figure weighing you down. You felt simultaneous soft breaths against the side of your face, and cracked open your eyes only the slightest bit to see the perpetrator.  

“Sehun?” you called out softly, attempting to wake the other with your voice. You arms were stuck underneath his body and you were beginning to lose feeling in them.

“Sehun,” you sighed, calling his name a bit louder. “Please wake up.”

“Were you calling for someone, Hanmi?” Chanyeol asked, popping his head into the room after a soft knock.

You helplessly looked at him and glanced back at Sehun, and he immediately knew what you needed.

“Yah, maknae,” Chanyeol sighed, smacking Sehun repetively on the . “Wake up.”

Sehun’s eyes slowly opened, before closing once again. “I’m having a nice dream, hyung, go the hell away.”

“YAH! Brat! Wake up! You’re on top of Hanmi and she can’t breathe goddammit,” Chanyeol exclaimed, kicking the bed frame a bit too hard.

Sehun’s eyes flew open, and the two of you made immediate contact – your faces only a few inches away from each other. Sehun jumped back in alarm, only to fall off the bed and land on the floor with a soft thump.

“Sehun, are you alright?” you asked as you sat up on the bed, stretching your arms for feeling.

The pounding of feet sounded on the staircase, and the door burst open. “I knew she was bad news! What did she do?!”

The three of you glanced over to the door to see D.O and Kai standing there with angry looks. Their expressions immediately disappeared when they saw no harm had been done.

“Don’t yell at her, brats,” Chanyeol scoffed. “He,” Chanyeol continued, pointing a stiff finger at Sehun. “was basically harassing Hanmi in her sleep.”

Sehun grew wide eyed and immediately denied Chanyeol’s claim. “That wasn’t it! I just fell asleep here, really!”

“That’s some excuse maknae, you just wanted to sleep with Hanmi, didn’t you? We all know she’s cute, but you need to control yourself, erted brat,” Chanyeol scoffed before making his way over to you. “Hanmi-ah, did he do anything to you?”

“He didn’t do anything,” you clarified with the shake of your head. “He just fell asleep here. You don’t have to call him a ert.”

Sehun looked over at you thankfully.

Kai left the room, uninterested, while D.O remained at the doorway, chewing his bottom lip. “H-Hanmi-sshi, breakfast is ready downstairs. Suho hyung prepared some supplies for you in the bathroom, so you can clean yourself up there.”

You nodded and granted him a polite smile. “Neh, thank you very much for your hospitality.”

D.O nodded wordlessly and left the room with Chanyeol trailing behind him at the sound of breakfast.

“I…I really didn’t do anything to you, I swear,” Sehun said as he sheepishly climbed to his feet.

“I know, Sehun,” you smiled in return. “I don’t believe you did anything.”

“How old are you?” Sehun asked suddenly.

“Me? I’m 18,” you answered.

“When’s your birthday?”

“I don’t have one,” you replied, cocking your head at his random questions.

“What do you mean you don’t have one?” Sehun asked with furrowed eyebrows.

“I mean… I don’t know when it is, since I was taken and all,” you explained. “B-but! Minhwa and Hyunseok Oppa gave me a birthday, June 15th.”

Sehun nodded, and then a smile spread on his face. “Call me Sehun oppa then.”

“Oppa? Are we already that close?” you asked bluntly, not intending any rudeness at all.

Sehun blushed, and averted his eyes away from yours. “I-I mean, if you’re not cool with calling me oppa, th-then you don’t have to. I was just—”

“Sehun oppa,” you stated. You stared at him as a blush began to creep up onto his face. “I called you that, so you have to call me Hanmi then, okay? No sshi."

It sounded weird to you because you were never required to add anything to names no matter who they were. You only called Hyunseok and Minhwa oppa because they forced you to after days of begging - begging on Hyunseok's half, anyways.

Sehun blushed even deeper at the words, and turned to leave the room. “Come and eat after cleaning yourself up.”

You nodded and scrambled to the bathroom before heading down the stairs. The rest of the EXO members were already stationed around the dining table, in the middle of eating their meal.

“Hanmi, come eat before these pigs finish it all!” Sehun called, patting the open chair besides him.

“Neh,” you nodded, gliding over to Sehun’s side to take a seat. To be honest, you weren’t feel hungry at all, but you scooped a small spoonful of eggs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter