Bonus Chapter One

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With Predator turned Prey finished and the sequel to come a couple of weeks later, I decided to fill in the time gap with a few bonus chapters. All of these chapters will have no impact on the sequel, and are just cute little chapters to amuse you guys. ^^

 

It was one of those rare days that Two Moons had given you all the day off, and strangely enough, the lot of you couldn’t simply come up with an idea of what to do. Rather than going out to enjoy the fresh air of freedom, all 21 one of you were lounging lazily across the couches and floor of the main room.

“I’m bored,” Xiumin groaned as he shoved Chen’s leg away from his arm, ignoring the cry of protest that sounded soon after. “Why is there nothing to do?”

“Then why don’t you think up an idea in your goddamn tiny skull?” Chen grumbled as he shoved Xiumin back with just the slightest bit more strength than the other had.

“Chen I swear to ing god! Stop—”

“Let’s go to a water park!” Sehun interrupted with a wide grin on his face. He stared eagerly at the restless faces of his Hyungs. “It’ll be a lot of fun!”

You stared at the other with a rather skeptical expression. “Water park?”

“It’ll be fun,” Sehun whined after seeing your disinterested expression. “Please? Pleeeaaase?”

You simply shrugged at his words and looked at the others to gage their reaction of the maknae’s suggestion.

“Water park sounds fine to me,” Suho shrugged. Secretly, he was actually very eager for the younger’s suggestion – an amusement park with water as its main attraction would definitely be something the water wielder would enjoy. Slowly, the other members began to voice their agreement with the maknae’s suggestion, and it was settled.

You would all be going to the water park for the day.

“No using powers,” you warned the 12 Exo boys with an outstretched finger.

“Don’t worry about them, Hanmi, we’ll keep an out for the trouble makers,” Himchan sang as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. He was more than excited to finally get to see your gorgeous body dressed in a two piece bikini, and he his lips at the thought.

“Get the hell away from her, ert,” Yongguk scoffed as he smacked the back of Himchan’s head, already knowing the lustful thoughts that were going through his head.

“So cruel,” Himchan sniffed as he clung onto Zelo’s side, hoping that the maknae would provide him with some love.

“Would Two Moons be okay with us going to some place as public as a swimming park?” you asked uncertainly.

“We’re fine with it,” Yunho answered as he briefly popped his head into the room. “Just don’t attract too much attention and play safe. Be back home before it gets dark, though.”

Before you could say anything in return, the Two Moon’s member disappeared, and you were left heaving a heavy sigh. Don’t attract too much attention? You turned to stare at the 18 boys that were loudly clashing among each other. Yeah right.

 

---------------- -

 

“Bikinis! s! Butts! Heaven!” Himchan sang as he happily skipped along the wet ground dressed in only his trunks.

“God, I am so embarrassed,” Youngjae huffed under his breath as he raised his hand to the side of his head to block his face. “Himchan, go ahead of us and please act like you don’t know who we are.”

Himchan rolled his eyes and skipped back to link arms with the shorter, much to Youngjae’s displeasure. “Come on Jae, don’t be such a party pooper! We’re in heaven!” He glanced over his shoulder and eyed you who was simply dressed in shorts and a tank top. “Or we would be if that grandma would stop being a prude and show some skin.”

You rolled your eyes and flicked him off, ignoring the failure of aegyo Himchan tried throwing your way shortly after.

“You didn’t want to come?” Sehun whined as he slipped to your side with his lips drooped into a heavy pout. “But Hanmi, don’t you want to spend time with us?”

You chuckled at the boy’s torn expression, and wrapped your arm around his bare shoulders. “What are you talking about, Sehun? I’m happy to finally get a break and spend the day carefree.”

The two of you jumped when a loud crash echoed across the air, and you let out a loud sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter