Chapter Sixty Six

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before any of the members could step forward, Dongwoon darted in front of the Boss and took a protective stance. 

Despite the fact that you hated the man with your guts, you had to admire the loyalty Dongwoon possessed for the Boss.

“You’re going to have to get through me first,” Dongwoon growled as he punched the wall as a demonstration of his new profound strength. The large cavity that was indented into the wall after he pulled his fist away made the other members stiffen. “And I gurrantee that it’s not going to be easy.”

“We’ll be the judge of that,” Chanyeol scoffed as he rolled his eyes. He threw his hands forward, and bursts of fire shot from his palms. Dongwoon had been caught off guard by the sudden attack, and groaned in pain with the flame his arms. Chanyeol smirked and retracted his hands. "Too easy."

Dongwoon clenched his burned arm and looked up with fury. Only a split second flew by before he shot forward, colliding into Chanyeol with a loud bang. Worried, you attempted to get to your feet, but eased back when Yongguk quickly went to his aid. 

Dongwoon might have been noble, but he was stupid. He wouldn't be able to handle the BAP and EXO members just because he had a little trick up his sleeve.

You caught the Boss attempting to flee the room out of the corner of your eye and immediately jumped to your feet. You would never let him escape, he had too much to pay for.

You ignored Lay’s protests to stay still, and sprinted forward to attack the Boss. Your body collided with his, and the two of skidded across the floor at the impact. You held out an arm with your palm facing flat out as a signal for Sehun to halt when he stepped forward to help you.

“You’re mine,” you growled as you climbed to your feet with clenched fists. Lay hadn’t healed all of your injuries yet, but you were still fully capable of taking the bastard down. It would be pretty easy, in all honestly. He wasn't the Boss for his brawns, but because he somehow held power over others that would easily take your life. 

You watched as the Boss cowered into the corner of the room, and scoffed at the pathetic sight. “Dongwoon’s the only one coming to your rescue, but where’s everybody else? Where are all the other agents that have spent their entire lives with you? Where are they? They’re gone. Do you know why? Because they’re probably ecstatic to be able to get away from a man like you!”  you growled as you pulled him up by his collar. You slammed him against the wall, and snapped your first forward to catch his cheeks. "They're probably hoping that I finish you off today, that I kill you, and torture you like you tortured us."

An icy cold essence was creeping up your body, and a little part of yourself feared the words that were coming out of this unknown persona, but you couldn’t do anything about it. You kicked your leg up and slammed it down against the Boss’s torso, causing him to cough up pelts of blood.

“People like you, they have nobody,” you growled as you threw him to the floor. You ignored his pathetic whimpers and felt a cold, arrogant aura capture your body. “You made all of our lives a living hell. You pushed us way beyond our physical and mental limits. After all this time, Dongwoon’s the only one who will actually come to your aid, and he’s a ing idiot. You deserve this, you deserve nothing.”

It was frightening. The words that were coming out of your mouth were frightening. It was as if a whole different person was saying them, a person within yourself that stemmed from all the pain and contempt you've held inside yourself for your entire life.

“You tortured and beat us, and you killed the two people I loved most in the world,” you growled as slammed your fist against his face repetitively. The anger was spreading through the re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter