Chapter Six

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kai, you goddamn idiot!” Baekhyun growled. “Are you happy with yourself?”

Kai simply teleported out of the room and out of sight without a word.

“Suho Hyung’s going to be pissed off,” D.O sighed, resting his hands behind his head.

“Kai took it a bit too far,” Xiumin frowned, feeling a bit guilty now as well for egging him on. “I feel a bit bad for her.”

“Sehun and Chanyeol, go find her, will you?” Kris finally said aloud. It was the first words he had spoken since your arrival.

“What, why?!” the two of them whined. “Sure I feel bad for her, but she left! We shouldn’t force her to stay!”

“Suho’s going to be pissed as hell when he gets back, and you know how that always works out,” Kris warned with a glare.

Chanyeol and Sehun grumbled before disappearing out of the house to search for you.

“Where the hell do you think she is?” Chanyeol sighed, kicking the rocks at his feet with annoyance. Sure he was a happy-go-lucky kind of guy, but you were seriously starting to irritate him.

“Ah. Found her,” Sehun stated nonchalantly, pointing ahead. “That was easy.”

You were fighting a group of men made up of 6 or 7 muscular guys.

“Should we help her?” Sehun asked without much interest, scratching at black spot that he spotted on his wrist to see if it was a bit of dirt or a new found mole.

“I’m pretty sure she can handle it on her own,” Chanyeol shrugged, watching Sehun as he rubbed the speck away. “She’s almost finished, anyways.”

They were right. You were down to only two left standing, and punched one to the ground before kicking your heel high and brought him crashing down into his stomach. You felt a sudden pain at your side, and turned around to see that the last one standing had stabbed your side with a pocket knife. You growled with a pissed expression and easily took him down with several punches.

“Hey, we’re here to bring you back,” Chanyeol called out, as he and Sehun made their way over to you. Bastards, they didn’t even try to help.

You ignored his words and went over to the girl who was cowering under her arms. You had found the lot of them when those bastards had been trying to drag her along with them.

“Are you alright? It’s fine now, they won't bother you,” you smiled and gently patted her head. She looked up at you with tearful eyes and threw her arms around your waist. You internally hissed at the pain from the pressure she was putting on your wound, but allowed her to continued anyway. You gave her a small smile and patted her gently on the back. “You’ll be alright. It’s fine now.”

Sehun and Chanyeol watched speechlessly at your small smile and how gently you treated the girl. How could you act like that when you had just been trying to kill them hours earlier?

“Where do you live? I’ll take you home,” you smiled when she finally stopped crying.

“Y-You do-don’t h-h-have to—”

“You’re in no shape to go home by yourself. It’s dangerous in this area. It’s past midnight and you shouldn’t be out at this time,” you smiled as you pulled her to her feet. “Come on, I’ll send you home.”

Your knife wound was screaming in pain, but you resumed a smile as you continued to converse with her on your way to her home. Sehun and Chanyeol were silently following you behind. Once you were sure she was safe at home with her parents, you smiled, before turning back to Sehun and Chanyeol with crossed arms. “What do you guys want?”

“We were told to bring you back,” Sehun said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

“Go back, you don’t need to,” you simply replied as you walked to a café. You pressed your fingers against your wound gently, and winced in pain. So this is what BAP and the Boss was talking about, you were starting to get sloppy.

“You’re injured, come back and let Lay hyung heal that for you,” Chanyeol stated.

“I’m fine,” you muttered in reply. You turned abruptly to face them when they continued to pursue you. “You guys all don’t like me, and I don’t like all of you very much at all so just leave me alone and we won’t cross paths again, alright?”

“We… We don’t not like you,” Chanyeol spoke up slowly, averting his eyes from meeting yours. “To be honest, after seeing you protect that girl I kind of admire you.”

You stared back a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter