Chapter Fifty Four

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a brief series of soft thumps, and the boys glanced at their feet to find heat packets ready to be used. They all looked up curiously to see one of their instructors, Vivian, standing there with her hands on her hips.

“What are these for?” Kai asked with suspicious eyes as he picked up the pack into his hands.

“Consider it as a gift,” Vivian shrugged as she tossed her hair over her shoulder. “Don’t let the others know, or they’ll reprimand me for being too soft on you guys.”

“Do you know how much of a goddess you are?” Luhan grinned as he rubbed the pack against his cheeks as if it was the best thing in the world. “I mean, Hanmi is still number one, but you come in close at two.”

Vivian laughed at the other’s words, and disheveled the his hair. She scrunched up her face and pulled back her now damp hand, however. “Thanks for the compliment. Don’t think this makes me a softie, however, I’ll still beat your asses at training.”

The boys nodded their heads obediently, and Vivian chuckled softly before waving them goodbye.

In an instant, a majority of the boys tore open the plastic packets, and applied the patch onto the sorest areas of their bodies.

“Aren’t you going to use your packet, Kai?” Sehun asked, in relief when he applied the heat pack to his lower back.

Kai eyed Baekhyun who had tucked his own into his pocket instead of using it, and shook his head.

“No, I’m going to save it for later.”

‘And for somebody else,’ he added quietly in his head

The first thing Kai did when the boys got home was to shoot upstairs and into your room. He had already scribbled together a note that read, ‘Use it or I’ll get angry. Kai’, and was quite pleased with himself.

Surely Baekhyun wouldn’t give Hanmi his packet after Kai already did.

He slipped into your room with a small smile etched onto his face, and was about to organize his small gift nicely on your table until his eyes caught something that was carelessly tossed in the trash can.

He crouched down to get a closer look, and his jaw dropped open once he registered the blood soaked bandages stuffed carelessly in the trash He pulled them slowly out of the trashcan, and anger pulsed through his veins when he saw yet another layer of bloody bandages beneath it.

Forgetting about the gift, Kai stomped angrily down the stairs and into the office of Two Moons.

“What the are these?” Kai growled as threw the bloody bandages onto the table in front of Two Moons.

They glanced up from their paper work and stared at Kai with confusion. “What are you talking about?” Jaejoong sighed as he rubbed his temples.

“I found these in Hanmi’s room,” Kai growled as he pointed at the bloody bandages. “Why were they there?”

Kai’s loud words attracted the attention of the others, and they all came pouring into the room within a few seconds.

“What are you doing in Hanmi’s room?” Changmin smirked with raised eyebrows.

“Answer my damn question,” Kai snapped. “Is she injured?”

Changmin examined the bloody bandages and snapped his fingers in realization. “Hanmi got her arm slashed a few days ago, but I told her to go to Lay to get it fixed.”

“Hanmi didn’t come to me for anything,” Lay spoke slowly.

“Where the hell is she?” D.O demanded. “Tell her to come home right now!”

“I’m afraid Hanmi can’t be reached at this very moment.. You’re welcomed to stay up to wait for her, though,” Junsu shrugged.

“Hanmi knew what she was getting into, so don’t make us the bad guys here,” Yoochun stated.

Kris let out a low growl at the other’s words, and would have stepped forward to attack if Suho hadn’t held him back.

“Tomorrow she isn’t to do even a second of work,” Baekhyun ordered with hard eyes.

“I don’t think that’s up to you to decide,” Changmin snapped in return.

“Relax Changmin,” Yunho stated with a hard look. “You’ve all been working hard, and we appreciate it, so tomorrow you’ll only have to work for half the day, alright?”

Surprised expressions briefly flashed onto everyone's faces, but they accepted the offer.

“Don’t give Hanmi any more missions for the rest of the day, and tell her to get the hell home when she’s finished with whatever she’s doing,” D.O demanded.

“You have our word,” Jaejoong agreed. “Now please go out and wait patiently. We have a lot of paperwork that still needs to be completed.”

 

------------------------------------

 

“I say we give her a two hour long lecture to warn her about hiding her injuries from us again,” Sehun suggested with crossed arms.

“I second that. Nothing bothers Hanmi more than having to sit down and listen to somebody talk,” Himchan snickered in support.

“Maybe we should give her the cold shoulder!” Chanyeol suggested. After a few seconds of pause, however, he immediately took back the suggestion, “Actually, I think that would be more of a punishment on our side than hers.”

“I think we should go with the lecture,” D.O nodded. “We can all pitch in our bit and make her suffer from sitting still.”

Heads nodded in agreement with his words.

“All in favor of a long lecture say aye!” Chanyeol announced. A series of ‘ayes’ met his ears, and it was finalized.

“What are you guys voting on?” your voice sounded suddenly as your head popped up in between Chanyeol and Luhan.

“We were deciding about what type of pun—Hanmi!” Chanyeol exclaimed with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter