Chapter Forty Nine

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Omg lol no, Kisook isn't a spy. He's usually not here because I actually forget to write him in most of the time, lol.

----------------

You tossed a towel over your shoulder and headed over to the only bathroom in the hallway with a fresh clump of clothes in your hand. You were about to open the door, until it suddenly flew open by itself, releasing all the steam that had been shut inside.

“Ah, are you going to use the bathroom now?” a shirtless Himchan asked as he leaned against the banister of the bathroom.

“Yeah, so can you get out?” you responded without any amusement.

“You’re no fun, Hanmi,” Himchan pouted as he flung his towel over his bare shoulder. “Why can’t you be like other girls? I mean, you should at least admire my body or scream and close your eyes.”

Your eyes raked his body without interest and you tilted your head. “Why would I do that?”

A shrill screech echoed across the hall, and before you and Himchan could turn to see the owner of the voice, a hand slapped itself over your eyes.

“What the ?!” you exclaimed as you moved to slam your elbow against the torso of the person.

“Hanmi how could you be with a ert like him?!” Sehun’s voice exclaimed. You immediately stopped your arm’s movement at the sound of the familiar voice, and sighed.

“I’m not a child or a ten year old girl, Sehun,” you replied pointedly and crossed your arms without amusement.

“WHICH ERT IS HANMI WITH?!” a sudden voice shrieked.

You rolled your eyes at the over dramatic Chanyeol who came sprinting out of his room and down the hallway.

“HIMCHAN GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!” Chanyeol shrieked and shoved the half blond head out of the bathroom.

“Yeah hyung, stop picking on noona,” Zelo piped up when he peeked out of his room to see what all the commotion was about.

“Noona?” you asked with a raised eyebrow as you turned to face the younger.

Zelo’s face flushed a bright red, and he ducked his head back into the room with embarrassment. Although you could no longer see the boy, he called out, “Y-Yeah... Noona. You are older than me, after all.”

You stared at him for a few seconds, and then a gentle smile stretched across your lips. “I like it.”

Despite not being able to see Zelo, you knew that his face flushed an even darker shade of red.

“Yah, stop acting like a love-stricken high school boy, maknae,” Jongup scoffed as he came out of the room he shared with Zelo. “And Himchan, you have to stop harassing Hanmi.”

“Why is everybody blaming stuff on me?” Himchan whined and sulked into the room he was sharing with Yongguk.

“Maybe because it's all your fault, idiot,” Jongup scoffed and rolled his eyes. He ignored the “I am your hyung!” shout of protest from Himchan and glanced over at you and sent you a kind smile. “Have a nice shower, Hanmi.”

“What is that supposed to mean?!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he blocked you from Jongup’s sight.

Jongup looked taken aback from Chanyeol’s words, and once he processed what his words could have come off as, his face flushed a bright shade of pink. “I-I didn’t, I wasn’t try to—”

“It’s fine, Jongup,” you laughed and smacked Chanyeol gently on the back of his head. “Stop giving everybody a hard time, Channie.”

Before Chanyeol could spin around and whine for your love, you had disappeared into the bathroom and locked the door behind you.

It had been a pretty stressful week, and all you wanted was to take a nice hot shower and relax. You stripped your clothes off and placed them in a neat corner of the room before you slipped into the shower. The hot water pelted against your skin, and you sighed in happiness at the soothing feeling.

You had only spent a little over two weeks with the Exo boys, yet so much had happened during the duration of that time. You’ve probably gone through more in the past two weeks then you had in your entire life. Your life with MAMA had always consisted of missions and beatings, but after your oppas had come, it consisted of missions, beatings, and a bit of happiness mixed in.

As the thoughts of your oppas drifted into your head, you decided to actually develop your thoughts on them for once. You decided that during the free day tomorrow you would go and visit the grave Suho had gotten for them. He had given you the address to the grave yard two weeks ago, yet you never managed to pull together the guts to go visit them.

Now that everything was starting to get a lot more complicated, you might lose the chance to do so in the future, and you didn’t want to regret it.

You glanced down at your pruning fingers and decided that you had stood idly in the shower long enough. You quickly washed your hair and turned off the water. After wrapping a towel around yourself, you stared at the fogged up mirror in front of you.

You carefully placed the towel on the table before slipping on your under garments. You reached out for the shirt you were about to put on when you heard a click and a sudden breeze of cold air.

There was a sharp yelp, and you glanced up to see Daehyun staring at you wide eyed.

“S-Sorry!” Daehyun exclaimed as he brought the door swinging to shut.

You shivered when the cold air hit your wet skin, and quickly put on the rest of your clothes to gain some warmth.

“Did you want to shower, Daehyun?” you asked the latter when you went out of the bathroom.

A dark red blush had captured Daehyun’s face, and he refused to make eye contact with you. “Y-Yeah, the hyungs said dinner should be ready in about 15 minutes so I thought I should clean up. Y-You, s-should really l-lock the door next time.”

“But I did lock the door,” you pouted at being scolded for something that you had done. “I’ll tell Jaejoong that there’s something wrong with the door. Have a nice shower, Daehyun!”

 

-------------------------------

 

“Is there something wrong with you, Daehyun?” Yongguk asked the younger with a raised eyebrow. Daehyun still had a pink tint on his cheeks, and he was mindlessly pushing his dinner around his plate.

“Oh! That reminds me!” you exclaimed. You turned to Jaejoong and gave him a smile, “The lock on the upstairs bathroom doesn’t work.”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been meaning to fix that,” Yunho stated thoughtfully. “I just never did since it was all guys living here. I guess I should now that you’re here, we wouldn’t want somebody walking in on your right? Whether it’s accidental or on purpose.”

At these words, Daehyun choked on his meal, and he quickly gulped down his glass of water.

Himchan shot a suspicious look at Daehyun’s sudden odd behavior, and his eyes widened in rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter