The Explanation

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Hyung, why does Hanmi always come out blushing whenever you’re alone with her?” Sehun blurted out as soon as the two of you walked in.

Your face increased to an even darker shade of red at the maknae’s words, and you quickly made your way over to squeeze in between Zelo and Himchan.

“Yah, why are you sitting with them and not with us?” Chanyeol pouted at the seating arrangement.

Zelo’s arm wrapped around your shoulders and he stuck his tongue out. “Hanmi belongs with us, obviously.”

“You almost got her killed, you little brat,” Chanyeol hissed.

Zelo froze at his words, and he silently and shamefully withdrew his arm from around you.

“Yah, Chanyeol,” you barked with a sharp glare tossed to the other. You gave Zelo a gentle pat on his hand and smiled at him. “It’s fine, Zelo.”

Zelo gave you a weak smile, but kept his hands to himself.

“Allow me to introduce ourselves,” Jaejoong announced loud enough for the entire room to hear. “As many of you know, my name is Jaejoong. This is Changmin, Yunho, Junsu, and Yoochun,” Jaejoong gestured towards the people sitting next to him. “Or, as you Exo boys might remember us as, Hero, Max, U-Know, Xiah, and Micky.”

“You guys have grown a lot,” Yunho stated softly with a fond smile as he gazed at the Exo members.

“I’m not so sure where I should start the story telling, so how about you guys ask us questions, and we’ll try to answer them as detailed as possible?” Jaejoong suggested.

“How did you guys know that MAMA had captured us?” Kris asked with crossed arms.

“It wasn’t that hard, you know. We’ve been keeping tabs on you all for years. MAMA hasn't been the only one who’s managed to install the cameras,” Changmin chuckled lightly.

The Exo members immediately tensed at the comment, and felt violated of their privacy.

Yunho noticed the member’s tensed expressions, and quickly shot Changmin a sharp glare to shut up. “Zelo told us.”

All of your eyes widened in surprise, and your head snapped over to look at the boy shyly fidgeting his hands next to you.

“What’s your relationship with BAP?” you asked as you gave suspicious glances to the other BAP members. Why would Zelo go to Two Moons? And how did he even know how to find them, or that they existed?

“If you’re thinking that BAP’s been working with us, you’re wrong,” Yoochun clarified immediately.

“To be completely honest, we were actually trying to eliminate them,” Junsu confessed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. “We were tracking them down, and managed to find Zelo by himself. It was the day that you were captured by MAMA, and Zelo instantly knew who we were the second we appeared in front of him.”

“He stared at us and dropped onto his knees,” Jaejoong continued with a small smile on his face as he recalled the memory. “And he begged us to go rescue you.”

You glanced over at Zelo, surprised that the loud and rude maknae would drop to his knees and beg somebody who was about to take his life. Zelo momentarily met eyes with you and immediately averted his gaze away from you.

“We made a deal with him and went to save your asses,” Changmin concluded as he leaned back into the couch.

“What kind of deal?” you asked with the of your head.

Changmin gave you a light smirk and pressed a finger to his lips. “It’s a secret.”

“So what does this mean for BAP then?” Suho asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We’re on your side,” Yongguk responded. “We’ll help you fight against MAMA.”

“And we’ll protect Hanmi,” Himchan added with a smile.

“We don’t need you on our side; we don’t trust you,” Kai bluntly stated as he stared at BAP with an unamused expression. “You’ve been trying to capture us all this time, and you’ve harmed Hanmi numerous amounts of times. How are we expected to trust you all of a sudden? With just your word?”

The BAP members exchanged uneasy glances at Kai’s words. Although they were rather harsh, Kai was speaking the truth. The BAP members did nothing but harm you in the past, and it all seemed rather suspicious that they’d suddenly turn sides.

“You don’t have to trust us,” Daehyun finally stated. “We don’t expect you to trust us, and we’re not going to try to persuade you to either. It doesn’t matter how you view us, we just know that we’re going to protect Hanmi and fight against MAMA. Whether or not you trust our intent, we don’t care.”

“Although, it would be nice if you guys came to trust BAP,” Jaejoong pitched in. “After all, you’re all going to be living under the same roof as each other.”

“We’re going to what?!”

“Well, what did you expect? You guys can’t return home because it’s most likely that there are MAMA agents there wait

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter