Chapter Forty Three

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“If you don’t loosen your grip on Luhan hyung I swear to god you’ll lose your head,” Sehun snarled as he eyed the bright shade of red Luhan’s wrist was turning under the strong grip of a MAMA worker.

“I don’t think you’re in any position to test me,” the worker snapped back, tightening his grip on Luhan’s wrist even more.

Chanyeol barred his jaws and a small ball of fire lit up above his head.

The worker immediately loosened his grip on Luhan, but was more than pleased to shove him roughly into a metal chair.

After the Exo members climbed into the vans outside of their home, they were blind folded and transported to an unknown area. By the time their blind folds were allowed to be stripped off, they were already in a building and lead into a large circular room. There was a set of 12 metal chairs wrapped around a sort of mirror dome, and each member was shoved into one. Metal straps shot out the restrain of all their wrists and legs, and low growls released from each of their mouths.

“What are we doing here?” Kris shot a sharp glare at one of the guards that was standing next to him. He let out a loud growl when the guard ignored him, but shut up once a loud banging sound echoed through the room.

All heads turned to the person who walked down the steep narrow staircase. He had a large yet devious grin spread across his face, and he held up his arms in a sarcastically welcoming position. “Hello, Exo. I thought I would entertain you all with a little welcoming show.”

“A what?” Kai hissed as he narrowed his eyes at the figure.

A sudden sharp yelp of “Hanmi!” from Sehun caused all heads to turn back to the center of the room. The mirrors on the dome had disappeared, and were instead replaced with windows to the sight in front of them.

You were tied to a chair in the middle of the dome with your clothes practically soaked in blood.

Outraged, all the members thrashed in their chairs as they struggled to break free. Chanyeol tried to melt his restraints, but his eyes widened in realization when his fire wouldn’t ignite. He turned to the man with horrified eyes. “What’s going on?”

The man let out a cackle and his lips curved into a smirk as he scanned over the panicked and confused faces of the Exo members. “You wouldn’t expect me to recklessly capture you guys without any concern of your powers, would you? We had these chairs made especially for all of you! Consider them as a welcoming present. Now for part two of your present.”

The members watched as another person entered the room. He joined the first man, and stood loyally at his side. “Boss, I’ve arrived.”

The Boss stretched his lips into a sickening smile as he petted the latter on the head. “You’ve already returned from your mission, have you, Dongwoon?”

Dongwoon nodded his head and stood by his side like an obedient puppy.

“You know what to do now, correct?” the Boss smiled as he pushed Dongwoon slightly forward. “Put on a nice show for the Exo members, would you?”

Dongwoon nodded his head, and traveled to the side of the room before he disappeared behind a door. In a matter of seconds, he reappeared in front of the eyes of the members. To their horror, however, he was now in the dome that you were in.

The members screamed your name angrily, but the Boss simply laughed at their feeble attempts.

“She can’t hear you, foolish Exo,” the Boss grinned. He signaled to one of the men to press the button that would allow the Exo members to hear everything that was going on in the dome. He watched as your eyes widened in horror at the sight of Dongwoon. You desperately gazed around the room, unknowingly meeting eyes with the Exo members.

“She can’t see you either.”

 

-------------------------------

 

Your limbs were screaming in pain, and the bullet that was lodged into your shoulder was beginning to serve as a great annoyance.Your eyes groggily opened, and you blinked several times to get rid of the blurry haze. Your eyes darted around the mirrored room, and you could see your current bloodied state from all different angles.

The door suddenly flew open, and your eyes widened in horror as the familiar figure of the Boss’s lap dog stepped into the room - Dongwoon.

“Hello, Hanmi. It’s nice to see you again,” Dongwoon smirked as he slowly made his way over to you.

“I can’t say the same for you, Dongwoon,” you responded humorlessly. You were surprised at how cracked and tired your voice sounded, it was one you could hardly recognize. “What do you want?”

“The Boss decided that he wanted me to teach you a bit of a lesson,” Dongwoon smirked as he slid his pointer finger slowly down your cheek.

“By what? Beating me up?” you scoffed. Your eyes clouded with hatred as you stared at him. “I’m not sure if you’ve realized this, Dongwoon, but any way you think of hurting me, I’ve been through ten times as worse.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter