Chapter Thirty Four

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Chanyeol you oversized puppy, if you try to bother Luhan one more time I swear to God I’ll make it so you won’t be able to talk any longer,” you barked with annoyance at the friendly giant.

For the past hour during your training session, Chanyeol had been pestering Luhan about trading numbers with him. The latter was pretty desperate – he even offered going as far as doing all of Luhan’s chores for a month the elder would trade numbers with him.

“But Hanmi, Luhan was just about to agree,” Chanyeol whined childishly as he stamped his feet into the ground.

You let out a low growl, and Chanyeol made a sharp yelping sound similar to one of a kicked puppy, and shut his lips together.

“Try practicing the techniques I’ve been teaching you all, alright? Luhan, try to help out and keep an eye out on Kisook as well,” you announced to the other members. You turned your gaze to Xiumin and gestured him forward with a finger, “Come on, let’s start our session.”

Xiumin grinned gleefully as he pranced over to you, enjoying the glares of jealousy the other members were shooting at his back.

The two of you traveled to a more secluded corner of the building, and it was when you turned to look at him that you noticed just how nervous the other was to be alone with you.

“S-So, what do you want to do?” Xiumin asked awkwardly with a blush capturing his cheeks. He fixed his gaze on things all over the room except for you.

“Will you relax?” you chuckled at how cute the other was being. “I swear, how could you possibly be the eldest Exo member?”

Xiumin cracked a smile at that himself, “I ate well as a child.”

You laughed at his reply, and smiled to yourself at how the awkward atmosphere was quickly disappearing, “So Xiumin, are there any noticeable problems with your power that you need some advice on?”

Xiumin tapped his chin thoughtfully, and shook his head after a few minutes. “There aren’t any actually problems with my frost, although I would want to work at making it stronger.”

“Have you ever tried manipulating ice?” you asked curiously.

Xiumin furrowed his eyebrows at your words. “What do you mean?”

“Have you ever tried attacking somebody by shaping your ice into weapons,” you explained. “If you work at it, I think you might be able to actually enforce a shape or form for your ice to curve into, and you could create all sorts of deadly weapons.”

Xiumin’s eyes widened at your suggestion, and he immediately began to try it out. He stuck out his palm and formed a chunk of ice before he tried to twist it into other shapes. You watched as the chunk of ice vibrated in his palm for a few seconds before parts of the ice cube slowly started to expand.

Xiumin stared at the sphere of ice in his hand with a frown, “Well that’s not the 3 bladed dagger I was imagining.”

You chuckled and patted him gently on the back. “It’ll take a lot of time and practice. After a few days I’m sure you’ll be able to make shapes a lot easier than you can now. Let’s continue to practice, alright?”

Xiumin nodded eagerly at your words and once again concentrated on the blocks of ice in his palms. By the time your hour with him was up, he had managed to go as far as creating little spikes on the top of his spheres.

“You’ve progressed really rapidly within the first hour, Xiumin. I’m sure you’ll be a pro by the time a few days pass,” you grinned proudly with outstretched thumbs ups.

Xiumin flushed a light red at your compliment, and traveled back to the main room of the storage house to join the other Exo members.

“How was your training, Hyung?” Sehun asked eagerly as he glided up to the other member.

Xiumin grinned proudly as he held out his hand to create little ice daggers, “Hanmi’s the best!”

Sehun looked at his Hyung’s new ability in awe, and the anticipation for his turn grew even bigger. “Do any of you Hyungs want to switch with me?” he pouted.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the maknae’s attempt, “Oh, so now you call us Hyungs, do you?”

“Baekhyun Hyung?” Sehun pouted with wide eyes and a jutted bottom lip.

“Sorry Maknae, but I can’t help you out on this one. Being 6th is already far enough for me,” Baekhyun responded with an apologetic expression.

“Hanmi, is it m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter