Chapter Three

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What the hell do you mean I can’t take part in tonight’s mission?” you growled at the information Yongguk informed you of the next morning. You weren't sure if you were more angry with the information or the dirty smirk that was spread across his lips.

“Well, with the beating you got last night, you’re in no shape to participate,” Himchan grinned as he slapped you on the back, completely aware of exactly what punishment you had been given.

You hissed loudly with pain and within seconds, Minhwa had Himchan pressed up against a wall with an angry expression across his face. “You’re asking for a beating, aren’t you?”

“Calm down, oppa, it’s fine,” you sighed as you pryed Minhwa's arm away from Himchan. “Don’t touch him, you’ll just get yourself dirty.”

“You fuc-!” Himchan growled, about to step forward before Yongguk held out an arm to stop him. “You calm down too.”

“He’s right though, Ggukkie, I would him up,” you replied innocently, using your large doe eyes to your advantage.

“Snappy as always,” the Boss chuckled as he suddenly appeared in front of you. You all bowed 90 degrees; Minhwa only doing so because you pulled him down alongside you.

“Change of plans, Hanmi, you will be allowed to accompany them tonight,” the Boss stated with a small sadistic grin stretched across his lips.

“Asa!” you cheered happily and pumped your fist in the air.

“I want you to witness a little something for yourself,” the Boss continued with an amused expression on his face. BAP snickered gleefully at his words while your oppas visibly tensed.

“Whatever,” you replied, sticking your tongue out at him as he walked away.

“Oppas, I get to join you today!” you grinned happily at them. Your grin immediately disappeared when you were met with their grim expressions.

“Hyunseok oppa? Minhwa oppa?” you asked with a confused expression as you tugged on both of their sleeves.

They exchanged a look before giving you a tensed smile. “Come on, Hanmi, let’s go prepare for tonight.”

“What will we be doing today?” you asked excitedly as you skipped down the hallway with both of them in hand. "The Boss didn't give me any missions except for the one tonight."

“Well, we’ll be preparing some stuff for tonight, and then we have the rest of the day free. The Boss has given us permission to take you to an amusement park for the day, do you want to go?" Hyunseok smiled, already knowing the answer to his question.

Your eyes grew large with excitement and you clapped your hands together. “Do you even have to ask? Yes! I want to go, I want to go! We’ve never done anything like this! The Boss must feel guilty about yesterday. I would have gladly accepted the punishment if I knew what he was going to let us do today!”

Hyunseok and Minhwa gave you small smiles in return, and the three of you set out to pack before going on your way to the amusement park. Needless to say, you had the absolute best time of your life. You had forced Hyunseok on every rollercoaster possible despite his queasiness – which of course, both you and Minhwa endlessly for. Minhwa even bought a Polaroid camera for you so you could take pictures of the day. The sun set much too quick for your liking, and you found yourself back in Hyunseok and Minhwa’s room preparing to leave for the mission.

“I had a lot of fun with you guys today,” you smiled gleefully with your heart filled with content.

Hyunseok gave you a quick smile in return, and Minhwa handed you a small backpack.

“What’s this, oppa?” you asked, as you began to the bag. Minhwa immediately stopped your hands from moving any further. “You can’t open it now, okay? You have to open it up tomorrow, no matter what happens. Put this on, and don’t take it off until tomorrow when you open it.”

You frowned at his seriousness, but agreed without hesitation to his words. “Is it a present?”

Hyunseok and Minhwa exchanged an uneasy expression before Minhwa said, “Yeah. You could say that.”

The three of you went to join BAP before climbing into the car that would take you to the mission’s destination.

“We're going to infiltrate the building that they live in,” Yongguk informed us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter