Chapter Twenty Seven

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Yah! Jang Mihyuk! That’s not fair, you’re cheating!” you shouted out loud as you pointed a accusatory finger at the younger boy.

“Noona!” Mihyuk, one of Kisook's classmates, exclaimed with wide eyes. “I’m not cheating! Just because you’re losing doesn’t mean you can accuse me of cheating!”

“Nope, I’m sure you’re cheating! Positive!” you scowled in return. You held out a hand and ordered, “Let me see your cards.”

“I’m not showing you my cards!” Mihyuk retorted with a stuck out tongue as he held his cards protectively to his chest.

“Noona’s such a child,” Kisook sighed from his seat as he watched you argue with the younger children. School had already ended, and you and Kisook were waiting for one of the EXO boys to come pick you up. Luhan had to go back to the café after an urgent call from Xiumin who frantically stated that the café was packed beyond maximum capacity.

“YAH! JANG MIHYUK! Show me them!” you exclaimed, jumping from the ground. Mihyuk immediately scrambled to his feet in result, and fled from your outstretched hands.

“JANG MIHYUK!” you exclaimed, chasing after the boy. He disappeared around the front door, and once you reached it, you felt yourself collide into another person. “Ouch,” you muttered to yourself as you rubbed your forehead which had collided into a firm chest.

“Hanmi, just because you came to Kisook’s elementary school doesn’t mean you can act like a second grader yourself,” the person laughed.

You looked up to see Baekhyun smiling down at you with shining eyes. “How’d you like your day in school?”

“Baekhyun!” you grinned happily as you threw your arms around the other. “Kisookie! Time to go! Baekhyun’s here to pick us up!”

“Finally,” Kisook huffed as he grabbed his backpack from his cubby hole. “It took you forever, Hyung.”

“Noona!” Mihyuk exclaimed, running back into the classroom with a finger stabbed in Baekhyun’s direction. “Noona, who’s this?!”

“This is Baekhyun,” you smiled.

“Unnie, is this another one of your boyfriends?” one of the younger girls asked, shyly smiling up at the handsome other. “I thought the other Oppa was your boyfriend.”

Before you could clarify that neither of them, in fact, was your boyfriend, an arm wrapped itself around your shoulders and pulled you up against their body.

“Annyeong, I’m Hanmi’s boyfriend, Byun Baekhyun! It’s nice to meet you,” Baekhyun smiled brightly.

“Hyung!” Kisook exclaimed with a tone filled with betrayal. “How could you say that?!”

“It’s time to go home now, so Hanmi Unnie has to leave, alright?” Baekhyun smiled, his eyes disappearing into crescents.

The children whined in protest at the sound of your departure, but a promise from you to visit again soon silenced them.

“Come on Noona, let’s go!” Kisook muttered as he grabbed a hold of your hand to pull you from the classroom. He shot another look of betrayal at Baekhyun, and stomped his way out of the school with you trailing closely beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter