Chapter Twenty Six

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Bye Sehun! Bye Kai! Bye Tao!” you smiled as you waved to the boys from the doorway.

“Bye Hanmi! I’ll see when I get home!” Sehun grinned as he waved enthusiastically back at you.

Kai simply gave you a curt nod before disappearing around the corner.

Tao, who had been attempting to give you the cold shoulder, resisted the temptation to turn back and simply stalked his way out the door and all the way to school.

Baekhyun laughed at the younger’s action, and wrapped his arm around your shoulder. “He’ll be back to normal once they all come back from school.”

“It’s understandable though. Even I’d be upset if you decided not to go to school on the day you were supposed to be with me,” Luhan teased from your other side.

“It was something that had to be done,” you sighed. As if waiting for the signal, the loud yelps of Kisook sounded through the air.

“Get back here you goddamn brat!” Chanyeol growled, chasing a half Kisook that came running down the hall.

“I’m not dressing up in my uniform! I’m not going to school! I’m going to work in the café with Suho Hyung and Luhan Hyung and Xiumin Hyung!”

The reason you weren’t going to your last day of high school with the three boys was because yesterday, you had woken up an hour after Sehun had brought you upstairs to explain your plan to Suho. Being at only 8 years old, Kisook couldn’t just stay with you guys forever. He had to live his life, and a part of his life was going to school – even if he was a runaway.

With that said, you suggested to skip the day in high school with the boys to go to elementary school with Kisook who needed you more. Hence Tao’s insisted whining and tantrums that occurred prior that morning.

“But Kisookie, didn’t you know that Noona’s going with you?” you asked with mock hurt when the boy dashed in front of you.

Kisook froze midstep and turned to you with a surprised expression. “Noona’s going to school with me?”

You nodded with a smile. “Suho called the school this morning to see if I could come as a helper for the day. How do you think you got the uniform Chanyeol’s been trying to put on you?”

Kisook stared at you for a few seconds, and then calmly turned to take the shirt that was in Chanyeol’s hand. “Thank you Hyung. I’ll wear it well.”

“Brat,” Chanyeol huffed under his breath when the boy disappeared into a room to change.

“Hanmi, you should go get dressed,” Luhan smiled as he tapped a finger on your shoulder. He gestured to his already dressed body before pointing at the door of Suho’s bed room. “We’re going to have to leave soon.”

“I still think it’s unfair how Luhan gets to be the one to go too when I’m the one who called,” Chanyeol pouted as he glared at the elder with resentment.

“You have school to go to, Channie,” Luhan shrugged with a smirk on his face. “You can’t possibly skip a day of lectures to spend with Hanmi~”

“Did I ever tell you that you’re my least favorite Hyung out of everybody?” Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

You laughed at their bickering before waving him goodbye to step through the front door.

“I still think it’s unfair how Luhan Hyung gets to go with Hanmi. Just because he looks like an elementary scholar doesn’t mean he gets priority!” Chanyeol whined as he grabbed a hold of your arm to prevent you from walking out the door.

Luhan rolled his eyes and detached the others fingers from your wrist. “Get over it, you big baby.”

“Baby? I’m a baby? Good! Then I should be the one to go with Hanmi and Kisook!” Chanyeol grinned.

You laughed at the other’s logic and simply shook your head.

“I don’t want Chanyeol Hyung, I want Lulu Hyung to come with us,” Kisook announced as he grabbed a hold of the other’s hand.

Chanyeol let out a gasp and brought his hand to his chest with fake hurt.

“You took my ice cream a few days ago. I told you that you’d regret it,” Kisook shrugged.

“You demon child!” Chanyeol muttered with eyes filled with betrayal.

“Come on Noona and Hyung,” Kisook smiled as he took each of your hands into his own. “We shouldn’t be late for my first day back at school.”

“I’m going to be the one to pick you up!” Chanyeol announced. “I’ve called it. It’s going to be me!”

“Whatever you see Channie,” Luhan called back in a sing song voice before slamming the front door shut in Chanyeol’s face.

“Are you excited to go back to school and see all your friends again?” you asked Kisook.

Kisook tapped his chin thoughtfully before shaking his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter