Chapter Two

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Byun Baekhyun."

 

As if he heard his name, the boy's head turned curiously in your direction only to be met with the sight of the three of you heavily engaged in a random conversation to prevent suspicion. His gaze lingered on you for a few seconds but he shrugged and made his way to the counter to order his treat.

You snuck a peek at him out of the corner of your eye, and internally smiled at the sight. He was even better looking in person. Your jaw dropped as you watched 5 more EXO members trail in after him. They were all better looking in person.

“Hyung! I want double scoops, you promised me, remember?” a tall boy whined. You scanned your head through the profiles and recognized him as the youngest of them all, Oh Sehun.

“Minhwa, what should we do?” Hyunseok whispered quietly to Minhwa.

“I’ve already sent a text to the Boss. He said to not approach them until BAP shows up, we'll take them down then. Looks like we’ll be saving a month’s worth of work,” Minhwa smirked and smugly rested his hands behind his head.

You watched as the 6 interacted, and couldn’t help but feel your heart warm at the sight. You ripped your gaze away from them and mentally scolded yourself. Don’t get attached, Hanmi!  You peeked at them out of the corner of your eye. Still… a closer look at them wouldn’t hurt. You wouldn’t be able to see them again after you offed them anyways, right?

“Oppas, I’ll go throw away our trash,” you smiled sweetly as you gathered the leftover paper bowls. You climbed over Hyunseok to get out of the booth and slowly walked over to the trash can, making sure to scan the Exo boys over with your eyes as you walked by. You were somewhat disappointed when you finally reached the trash can and sighed as you made your way back to your oppas. You caught sight of BAP approaching outside the door and huffed inwardly. Well, this was it.

You went to go inform your oppas of BAP’s presence, and somehow managed to walk right into one of the members of EXO. The two of you both fell to the ground, and everyone in the parlor turned to look at you guys with an amused expression – everyone except for Hyunseok and Minhwa, of course.

“Sorry,” the other smiled apologetically as he got up to give you a hand. You recognized him as D.O, and gave him a smile in return before gratefully taking his hand.

“It’s no problem. I wasn’t looking where I was going,” you smiled shyly. You caught sight of BAP, who were about to open the door, and let out a long sigh. Well, it was nice to somewhat get to know them while you could before they were goners.

“Hanmi, baby, fancy seeing you here,” Himchan guffawed as he made his way over to you, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

“Touch me again and I’ll personally make sure you won’t be able to produce a Himchan Junior,” you growled and shoved his hand off of your shoulders.

He shrugged off the action and proceeded to wrap an arm around your waist before pulling you closer to him, “You know, this is what girls were made for. Submitting to guys like us, and letting us you whenever we want.”

Before you could say something along the lines of, “I hope you're allergic to nuts, because I’m going to shove yours up your ”, a figure pulled you away from Himchan. You looked up in surprise to see Baekhyun’s hands protectively on your shoulders.

“This is a nice parlor, so don't come in and ruin the atmosphere,” Baekhyun said calmly, but you could see the irritation run through his eyes.

Himchan tossed him a look of annoyance, and stepped forward threateningly. BAP immediately appeared at his side while EXO appeared beside Baekhyun.

“Himchan, calm yourself down,” you growled, eyeing his clenched fist.

“What, are you betraying us little Hanmi?” Jongup scoffed. “I always knew we shouldn’t have let little girls in.”

“You know very well that I could kill you in a heartbeat, Jongup, so I suggest that you shut the up,” you growled threateningly. The members of EXO stared at you in surprise. How could a cute little girl like you talk vulgarly like that?

“Are you turning on us Hanmi? You know what we’re supposed to do, you know,” Daehyun said softly with worried eyes.

“We-we’re in the middle of public. You’re really going to do this now and create a public havoc?” you asked, trying to come up with an excuse to prevent the fight.

The rest of the EXO members looked at the both of you with confusion.

You pulled away from Baekhyun and bowed to him. “Thank you for your help, Baekhyun-sshi.”

He smiled at you, but you could still see the confusion present in his eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter