Chapter Eighteen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up to find yourself tucked comfortably on the couch instead of Baekhyun’s arm. You gazed sleepily around the room and found most of the members missing except for Sehun, who was lying behind you with both his arms wrapped around your waist, and Chanyeol who was still knocked out on the ground.

You tried to get out of Sehun’s grip but failed to do so. “Sehunnie, Sehun wake up.”

“I’ve been awake for a while now,” Sehun’s voice chimed in return.

You turned your head to look over your shoulder and saw Sehun smiling back at you. “Why didn’t you wake me up?”

“Because I wanted to stay like this longer, so go back to sleep,” Sehun grinned, nuzzling his face into your hair. Cute.

“Yah!” you laughed as you smacked his hands gently to let you go. When that failed, you tried rolling off the couch, but that only ended up in the both of you falling to the ground with a large thump. You opened your eyes to see Sehun gazing at you from above, and you felt your heart stutter.

“S-Sehun?” you called out softly, reminding the boy that he had to get off you. Your eyes widened in surprise when his face began to decrease the space between the two of you. He was only an inch away when he was suddenly ripped off of you. You looked up to see Kai holding Sehun by the collar with an angry expression on his face.

“What the hell were you trying to pull, maknae?!” Kai exclaimed.

The rest of the members poured into the room at the sudden ruckus. “What’s wrong Kai?”

“Sehun was trying to steal Hanmi’s first kiss!” Chanyeol exclaimed as a witness to the event. He had woken up once the two of you fell on the ground, and was about to rip Sehun away until Kai appeared and did it for him.

A deep blush took over Sehun’s face and he crossed his arms. “So what?!”

“Dirty brat, you didn’t even try to deny it!” Chanyeol exclaimed. “And that’s supposed to be my job to take it!”

“Yeah, like Hanmi would want to waste her first kiss on the likes of you,” Sehun scoffed. “I’m obviously going to win that! If it wasn’t for goddamn Kai, the deed would have already been done!”

“What are you guys talking about?” you asked with a confused expression. “Neither of you would be my first kiss.”

“What?! Does that mean you want to kiss somebody else?! Who is he?! He’s in EXO, isn’t he?!” Chanyeol exclaimed, clasping your hands into his own with wide eyes.

Kai and Baekhyun seemed to stiffen at his words, both having similar thoughts run through their heads.

“That’s not it,” you laughed. “Neither of you would be my first kiss because I’ve already had it.”

“What?!” “WHAT?!” Baekhyun and Kai both bursted out at the same time. They realized what they had just done, and looked away shamefully, but their words and actions had been drowned out because everyone else in the room had been yelling as well.

“B-but you’re an assassin! You shouldn’t have had your first kiss already! You didn’t go shopping before you met us, you didn’t watch a movie, you didn’t ride on the bus, how could you have had your first kiss already?!” Sehun exclaimed incredulously.

You shrugged, not really understanding why they were making such a big deal out of an unimportant thing. “I asked Hyunseok oppa one day because I was curious on how it felt. It didn’t feel like anything special, so I don’t know why everybody makes a big deal about it.”

“Yah! What was your relationship with Hyunseok?!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he grasped your shoulders to turn you to face him.

“He was my most precious oppa, along with Minhwa oppa,” you smiled, answering the question easily.

“No, I mean… did you sleep with him?” Chanyeol asked, whispering the latter part of his sentence.

Chen scoffed, “Don’t be such a diva, Chanyeol. Just because she kissed him doesn’t mean she sle—”

“Sure we did,” you smiled, happy to answer Chanyeol’s questions so easily. “Always after I had gotten my punishments. Sometimes when Minhwa oppa felt bad, he would join us too.”

The room went dead silent as everybody’s jaws gaped open.

“P-Punishments?” Xiumin choked, immediately imagining an inappropriate scenario in his head.

You frowned at the memory of them. “Yeah, they hurt a lot. Hyunseok oppa always made me feel better after wards, though.”

“W-Why didn’t you tell him to stop?” Lay asked, about to pass out with how straight forward you were being.

You cringed at the memory from when you had begged the Boss to stop as a child. He had gotten angry, and forced you to 100 e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter