Chapter Seventeen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I know where Hanmi is."

 

The other members immediately jumped to their feet at his words – not including the injured ones.

“Where?!” D.O demanded.

“I’ll explain along the way, come on!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he broke into a run to leave the house with the other boys right on his tail.

Suho immediately stopped and forced D.O, Chen, Chanyeol, Tao, and Sehun back down. “You guys are staying here. You’re in no shape to go out right now!”

“Hyung!” Sehun exclaimed with disbelief.

“You guys go ahead, I’ll stick back here and make sure these idiots don’t move. You stay here too Lay, I have a feeling you’re going to need all your energy,” Suho sighed as he shooed the other boys to leave.

“Suho Hyung! I want to go find Hanmi!” D.O exclaimed as he tried to get back up onto his feet.

“If you go out there in your current state you’re going to strain your body and your wounds are going to re-open which will force Lay to use up his energy to heal you! You know who’s going to be needing that energy?” Suho exclaimed at the injured boys.

The EXO members immediately knew that Suho was right, and although they weren’t happy about it, they gave up without a fight.

“Trust in your other hyungs to bring her back,” Suho said quietly as he took a seat next to Sehun.

“Kai, she’s with your friend Jinhyuk. He said he found her!” Baekhyun shouted as the group of them ran.

Kai immediately stopped in his steps. “Did he tell you where he lives?”

Baekhyun nodded and recited the address to him. Before he could even finish the said address, Kai disappeared within the blink of an eye.

“He’s gone to get her,” Kris said knowingly as he slowed down his run to a halt.

“Should we go back? Kai’ll teleport her back to the house once he gets her,” Luhan said.

The other EXO members agreed and began to make their way back to the house. Baekhyun was far more reluctant to do so, but he knew Kai would obviously get there before he would. A few minutes after the lot of them made it back, Kai appeared in the room looking exhausted with you and your beaten and bloodied self.

Gasps filled the room at your horrible appearance, and Kai immediately laid you down in front of Lay so he could get started on healing you. Lay immediately paled at the sight, and cursed himself for not saving enough energy.

“Hyung shouldn’t have healed us, not with Hanmi looking like this,” Sehun growled, clenching his fists angrily.

“Go get some wet towels! Bring me my aid box from the clinic too, it’s in my room on the right corner of my desk. I’m going to have to stitch up the wounds that I won’t be able to heal,” Lay grimaced as he began to get started on the large knife wound.

Baekhyun and Kai immediately departed to do as Lay ordered and were back with the material in a flash.

The boys watched with heavily worried expressions as Lay put in his all to try to heal your wounds. Half an hour had passed by the time he finally finished up your knife wound, and beads of sweat were already cascading down his forehead. He rested for only a few seconds before getting back to work on healing the broken set of ribs you were sporting.

“So where was she?” Suho asked, trying to distract the members from the heartbreaking sight in front of them.

“She was with my friend, Jinhyuk. He said he found her on the streets when he was picking up a late night snack at the convenience store and saw her lying against the side of a building. He recognized her from school, and brought her to his house since she kept saying that she refused to go to a hospital,” Kai explained, maintaining his gaze on you consistently.

He visibly stiffened at his next words, and clenched his fists in anger. “He called me. He was the one who called me. He was trying to tell me that he found Hanmi, but I was a ing idiot and destroyed the phone. He called Sehun next since he had his number, but that idiot destroyed his phone too. Finally he remembered that he had written down Baekhyun hyung’s phone number when hyung had offered to help Jinhyuk with his vocals a while back. After a bit of searching, he managed to find the number and luckily hyung wasn’t stupid enough to reject the call.”

Sehun had tensed at Kai’s words as well, and he was furious at himself for ignor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter