Chapter Sixteen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What happened?!” Luhan screamed once Kai and a bloodied D.O teleported into the room. Kai shoved D.O into his hands before teleporting away, only to come back a few minutes later with Chen in his arms.

“LAY! GET DOWN HERE!” Suho exclaimed once he caught sight of the two bloodied EXO members.

Lay, Kris, Xiumin, and Kisook came running downstairs at the sudden shout, and their eyes widened in surprise at the two beaten up EXO members before Kai flashed in with Sehun in his arms. Luckily, Kisook had been looking away when Kai had appeared, and Xiumin immediately slapped a hand over the boy’s eyes.

“Come on Kisook, there’s too much blood for you to see,” Xiumin said gruffly, picking the boy up to make his way upstairs. He tossed a look of concern over his shoulder before disappearing into a room.

Lay immediately got to work on D.O who looked the worse off before barking orders at the other members to bring wet towels and other necessities.

“What the hell happened?” Suho shouted at Sehun who was the only one who was maintaining consciousness.

“BAP… attack,” Sehun wheezed in pain as Luhan tried to wipe the blood off his body.

“!” Kris exclaimed, taking Chanyeol from Kai when he teleported into the room again.

Kai leaned against the wall for a few seconds to wipe away the sweat that had formed on his forehead before disappearing once again to return a few minutes later with Tao.

Kai fell to his knees panting heavily and Suho put a hand on his shoulders to suggest a break for a few minutes when he caught how pale Kai had looked. Kai had never teleported that many times in a row, and what made matters even worse was that he had never transported a person before. Kai slapped Suho’s helping hands away. “Baekhyun and Hanmi are still there!” Before Suho could stop him, Kai teleported out of the room once again.

Suho knew that Kai had to go back and save the two of you, but he knew that if Kai was too tired to control his powers, it would go awry and he wouldn’t end up where he wanted to.

His fear of that being the case soon grew when minutes passed without Kai returning.

5 more minutes passed, and Kai and Baekhyun reappeared in the room before they went crashing to the ground.

Suho quickly went over to them and hauled Kai up to his feet. His face was as white as snow, and a heavy layer of sweat had caked itself onto his face. “Kai take a break!”

“Hanmi’s still out there!” Kai growled in response as he shoved his leader away. “Lay!” he called out, going over to the person who was now working on Chen. “Give me some energy.”

Lay shook his head. “I can’t! I need it for all of these wounds, Kai! I’m only healing them all minorly as is before moving onto the next person because I don’t have enough energy for it all!”

“HANMI’S GOING TO DIE IF I DON’T GET HER!” Kai shouted angrily, completely disregarding the fact that Lay was his Hyung.

Lay sighed and placed his hand on Kai’s chest before transferring an ounce of energy. “That should be enough to get you there and back.”

Kai gave him a thankful glance before disappearing out of the room.

“The rest of you will have to help me,” Lay commanded. “I don’t have enough power to heal them all completely, and I’ll only be able to turn their wounds into minor ones. Kris Hyung, run to the convenience store and buy more first aid kits because you’re the fastest. Luhan Hyung clean up all the wounds, and Suho, work with what ointments and medicines we do have and apply them to the wounds.”

The members immediately nodded at Lay’s words and set out to do as they told him.

A couple of minutes later, Kai flashed back in with a furious expression on his face.

“Where is she?” Suho asked slowly when he took in that Kai was alone.

“They’re gone!” Kai shouted, punching the wall angrily. “She’s gone.”

 

-------------------------------------

 

You had to escape.

“Should we stop by a hospital first?” Daehyun asked the other members of BAP as he gazed over your injuries with a worried look etched into his face. “She’s losing a lot of blood.”

“The Boss will know if we do,” Yongguk simply replied, but even he had a worried glint in his eye.

Himchan, who was sitting next to you, took off his shirt and ripped it into strips of cloth to tie around your big wounds to stop the bleeding. You glanced over at him with surprise, but didn’t pull away from his helping hands – mostly because you were too weak to do so, but you were a bit thankful as well. Just a bit.

How would you escape?

Himchan was the only one sitting in between you and the door, so you might be able to knock him out and jump out of the car, but that plan had hundreds of weak ends. The most o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter