Chapter Fifteen

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The EXO members beside you immediately stiffened at the sight, and Chanyeol began to raise himself from his seat until Baekhyun pulled him back down with a sharp look.

“What do you guys want?” you asked calmly, scanning over the face of each member of BAP. All of their expressions delivered the same gaunt, exhausted feel, and you almost felt a bit of pity for them. Almost.

“So, not only did you betray us, but you also decided to hang with the enemy, huh?” Yongguk scoffed.

"You have the guts to actually say that I betrayed you? You must be joking or you're ing delusional," you scoffed in reply.

“12 guys? I’m sure you have a lot of fun,” Jongup sniggered, bumping fists with Zelo after finishing his words. “I always knew you were a . Did the same things with your precious oppas, isn't that right?”

Sehun let out a low growl. “Don’t you talk about Hanmi like that.”

You felt your hands immediately curl into fists at the mention of Hyunseok and Minhwa, and slowly stood up in your seat. “I asked you, what do you want? You better answer me before the streets are covered with your blood.”

“We’ve come to take you back, Boss’s orders,” Himchan sang.

“I’m afraid that’s not happening, so is there anything else that you want?” Baekhyun replied with a hard voice.

“Oh that’s cute, he thinks that they have a choice,” Youngjae snorted. “I don’t think you understand the situation. You see, Hanmi may be pretty strong, but she can’t take on all of us, and I’m pretty sure that you guys can hardly make a scratch on us – with or without powers. I’m also pleased to see that 6 of your members are missing as well.”

“I can handle all of you easily,” you growled, about to take a step towards them until Sehun held you back.

“Not anymore, baby girl,” Himchan smirked, almost sneering the nickname Hyunseok and Minhwa had reserved for you.

You veins pulsed angrily at the name, and you ripped Sehun’s arm away from yours before walking over to BAP. You grabbed a hold of Himchan’s collar and dragged him outside of the restaurant. Despite being only about 7 in the evening, there wasn’t a single soul in sight; therefore you happily slammed the other roughly into the ground.

“Get up,” you growled, towering over him. “I’m going to beat you so bad you’ll wish you were never born.”

EXO and BAP quickly trailed out of the restaurant behind you, and Sehun grabbed your hand to drag you back.

“Don’t fight them, Hanmi,” Tao murmured with worry.

“Listen to the Tao brat, Hanmi,” Yongguk called out. “Just come quietly with us, and we won’t touch your precious EXO boys. For now, anyway. Then again, if you do want a fight, we're fine with that. That's the least you can do for us, seeing as how we went through the trouble to clear out these streets earlier."

"No one will be able to hear you scream~” Zelo sing-songed.

“You guys better beat it before I make you regret coming here,” you growled with clenched fists.

“My only regret is that I didn’t kill Minhwa off myself. I warned the others that he was mine, but I guess I should have informed the EXO boys as well,” Himchan sniggered.

You snapped.

Within the blink of an eye you had Himchan smashed up against a building wall, and were aiming punch after punch at his face. “I’ll ing kill you!” you growled throwing him to the ground before landing a hard kick at his stomach. A pair of arms whipped you away from Himchan before you could do further damage, and you painfully hit the wall behind you.

Youngjae was about to land a punch on you until he was whipped away by Sehun’s wind.

You immediately got back to beating the out of now unconscious Himchan until you were once again thrown to the ground by another BAP member. Baekhyun ran forward to help you, but you shot out a hand to stop him once you saw that it was Yongguk in front of you.

“Get the others. He’s mine,” you growled, feeling the adrenaline pump through your veins for wanting the revenge for Hyunseok.

“I see you’re quite angry with me~” Yongguk sang with amusement as he eyed your tightly clenched fist.

You trashed your reply and shot at him instead. You landed a hard punch in his gut, but he managed to knick you in the shoulder with a knife.

“,” you muttered, hitting the ground on all four. “Playing dirty, are we?”

“There’s no other way to play it,” Yongguk smirked before darting towards you once more. You knew that being the strongest of BAP, Yongguk would be quite an opponent.

The two of you clashed for a few more minutes until you heard a cry of pain come from D.O. Your head immediately whipped around, and you saw Jongup beating him bloody. D.O tried creating a rock shield as protecti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter