Chapter Eleven

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Suho walked into the house along with Luhan to be met with the sound of tinkling laughter. He raised his eyebrows, automatically knowing it belonged to you, but curious to see what was the cause. As Luhan went upstairs to get changed, Suho quietly peeked into the kitchen to see you and D.O laughing together.

D.O had been in the middle of telling you a story about his past cooking experiment that had resulted in a disaster when you caught sight of Suho standing wordlessly at the doorway with a smile on his face.

“Suho!” you grinned, happily waving to the new presence.

Suho waved in return, and looked at D.O with a raised eyebrow. “You two seem to be pretty close.”

D.O instantly turned away with a light blush decorating his cheeks. “We were just cooking dinner.”

“We’ll be done in ten minutes, so I hope you all are hungry!” you smiled happily.

Suho nodded in reply, and left the kitchen to go grab a pair of clothes to change into, nodding as a greeting to the exhausted Baekhyun and happy Tao who had come in holding numerous amounts of bags. Chen, Lay, Kris, and Xiumin followed behind them with expressions of amusement on their faces.

“What happened to you, Bacon?” Xiumin sniggered as he eyed the bags that Baekhyun had dropped to the ground with a big heave of relief.

“Well Tao here decided that after finding clothes for Hanmi he deserved a little treat of his own and dragged me to every—”

 A loud scream interrupted Baekhyun midway through his explanation and Luhan came out of his room holding Kisook by the collar. “There’s a brat in your room, Suho!”

“Noona!” Kisook cried with fear, and you immediately shot out of the kitchen and over to the boy.

“It’s okay, Luhan, he’s no harm,” you assured the suspicious other. Luhan let go of Kisook’s collar and the boy flung his arms around your waist in fright.

“Hanmi?” Suho asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I…I had been planning to ask you over dinner, b-but,” you began uneasily, peeking down at Kisook.

Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol came out of their rooms to see what all the ruckus was about.

“She wants to know if the kid can stay,” D.O said, coming out of the kitchen as he wiped his hands on his apron. “She saved him from a gang, and now the kid’s attached to her.”

“Suho, it’s just for a week!” you exclaimed, continuing on after D.O. You were thankful that he gotten the hard part of the way. “He doesn’t have a place to go right now, and he’s only 8 years old and I promise he won’t be a burden to you guys. I’ll take care of him and I’ll buy him food with my own money and he can sleep with me, so you guys wont have to worry about either of us getting in your way.”

Suho stared at the two of you for a few seconds before shrugging. “Sure.”

“Hyung!” Kai exclaimed with an expression of disbelief. “Why are you giving in so easily?!”

“If I said no, I’m sure Hanmi would have decided to move out along with the kid,” Suho shrugged in response. “And you heard what she said; she’ll be taking care of him all on her own. You guys have no problem with this, right?” He asked the others.

“The brat is clingy, but I don’t want Hanmi to leave, so I’m fine with it,” Chanyeol shrugged, Sehun nodded along him in agreement.

“I’m fine with it,” Baekhyun and D.O pitched in, with Tao nodding along. The other members just shrugged, not really caring.

“Then it’s settled,” Suho said, turning back to you with a soft smile. “But we have two conditions to this, Hanmi.”

You nodded quickly, listening carefully to what he was going to say.

“First, Kisook won’t be sleeping with you, but instead with one of us,” Suho smiled. “And don’t even try to argue, or I’ll kick the kid out in a heartbeat. “

You nodded hesitantly. “What’s the second condition?”

“You will be accompanying Kai, Sehun, and Tao to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter