Chapter One

Predator turned Prey
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first two chapters will lack a bit of Exo, but after that it's going to be Exo filled.

----------------------------------

 

“Mission complete.”

You cleanly escaped the scene before any suspicious eyes came nosing in. Despite only being assigned the mission half an hour ago, the job was already finished with hours still available to be spared. You had wanted to finish it as quick as possible, because Hyunseok and Minhwa Oppa had promised to take you out for ice cream later in the day.

Glancing back at the deranged body, you glided easily out of the window. “What a bastard,” you spat under your breath, not feeling even the slightest bit of remorse for your latest victim. With all the deeds he had done, he should have seen his death coming.

“Hanmi!” a voice called out as soon as you slipped back into headquarters. “I’ve been looking for you!”

“Hyunseok Oppa!” A grin spread across your face when you registered the voice. You spun around and skipped to the familiar. “Wae? The Boss just sent me out on another mission, and I finished it quickly.”

“He isn’t overworking you, is he? That’s the 29th one this week,” Hyunseok frowned as he ruffled your hair with a worried expression. He briefly observed you to make sure you had no injuries, and just like always, you were free of harm.

“Ani, I’m fine. I’m actually a bit disappointed to be honest, because the missions he’s been assigning me are too simple,” you shrugged in response.

“Then maybe the next one will catch your interest,” Minhwa announced as he popped out from behind the two of you.

“Another one?” you groaned, a heavy pout forming on your lips. “I wanted to get some ice cream! He just sent me out on one, goddammit, the old geezer.”

“Isn’t he being too harsh on Hanmi?” Hyunseok asked in concern with furrowed eyebrows. “She’s had more missions this week then we’ve had in a month.”

“He must think you guys are getting old,” you teased, only to get a slick flick on the forehead, courtesy of Hyunseok.

“Due to this girl’s baby face, he’s trying to get her more well known in the community, to prove her skills, I guess,” Minhwa explained. "I'm not going to try to explain the bastard's mind set."

“But you two have girl faces too!” you protested, easily dodging the fist that came flying your way shortly after.

“Yah! Haven’t you learned not to hit a girl?!” you exclaimed as you quickly ducked behind Hyunseok. “Seokkie Oppa, you’re the only one I can trust to protect me.”

“Yah Minhwa! Don’t scare my baby girl,” Hyunseok said and wrapped his arms around your waist from behind.

Though Hyunseok and Minhwa had been introduced into your life only a few years ago, the three of you had managed to create a tight bond. Due to the fact that you had been raised to be an assassin ever since you were baby, you had grown to be cold and cruel. At the age of 15, Hyunseok and Minhwa, both 19, were introduced to your sector. By then, you were already well acquainted with your title, the "Killing Queen", and was infamous of being the Boss’s favorite little prodigy. Of course, you acted just as cold to them as you did to every other worker, but eventually the two of them broke your hard shield. These two guys were the only people you loved and cared about in the entire world.

Minhwa scoffed at Hyunseok's words before he headed down the hallway. He stopped when he noticed that the two of you weren't following, and gestured impatiently for you guys to hurry up, “Come on, Boss wants to see us for our new mission. Apparently this is going to be one of the toughest ones yet.”

“Hyunseok Oppa, I’m tired,” you whined childishly, tugging hard on his sleeve. “Pick me u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter