Chapter 8

Deals and Promises
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

It was already the day of the exam and Alexa was quite sure that Zico was going to fail. Although it was not nice to think of a negative thing about a person, she still wanted him to fail. She may be can’t deny the fact that she saw a nice side of Zico but the past few days, he was back to his normal self..and normal meaning annoying.


“Alexa, do you have the other readings? I forgot mine at home.” Eunmi pouted as she kept on checking the contents of her bag.


“It’s in my locker. I’ll get it.” Alexa willingly told her as she complied to her friend’s request. Her friend was so lucky that the class won’t even start for another 15 minutes and she knows Eunmi can already read everything before the exam starts.


“I’ll go with you. Walking before exams or reading helps on improving memory~” Eunmi told Alexa her ‘secret’ on acing all her exams. Alexa smiled, Eunmi wasn’t really the same person she met. She was still brainy and geeky but at least she opened up more to others and gained more friends. In just a short time, the quiet girl was already one of the popular girls, and Alexa was proud of her.


“So, did you and your boyfriend studied together?”


“What?! No! He’s not my boyfriend and where did you even get that news?!” Alexa was surprised by her friend’s teasing.


“From Taeil. He said you were having a deal with Zico~”


“AHA! You two were going on a date! I should’ve known.”


“We’re not—HEY!” Eunmi stopped talking when B-bomb suddenly ran past between them, followed by Yukwon. The two were laughing and making loud noises as they passed through as if they were robbers trying not to be caught by their victim, except that they looked happy.


“Oops. Sorry~” Yukwon let out a high pitched laugh as he passed by.


“So childish.” Alexa muttered and continued her way out of the room.


“GET OUT OF THE WAY—OOF!”


Squeals and gasps were followed by complete silence. Everyone held their breath upon seeing the accident. Zico bumped with Alexa on full force, causing their bodies to both fall down the floor. The contact was fast and there was no one else who could stop the collision.


However, the two people involved at the accident had their eyes wide open, looking straight into each other eyes. They both knew what was happening and yet their bodies froze already. Zico’s body somehow turned so that Alexa would have his body as a cushion and wouldn’t really hurt herself. It was so awkward and everyone’s stares were at them. They can only hear their hearts beating so fast and they can only feel the soft lips against each other.


“Alexa…” Eunmi softly called her friend, causing the latter to snap out of her gaze. Their lips parted with a faint smacking sound and sat upright, putting herself in a more awkward situation.


“Uhm…Alexa…” Zico looked down seeing the girl sitting right on his crotch. Alexa scrambled fast as her blood went up to her cheeks. She stared at him for a few more seconds and ran out of the room as fast as possible, while holding on

Please log in to read the full chapter