Chapter 6

Deals and Promises
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Weekend had past but Alexa somewhat still felt bad for Zico. She never felt so uncomfortable in her life, and to think that it was about Zico made it worse. She wasn’t supposed to feel bothered but she was and she can’t help it. Plus the fact that he wants her to be his ‘girlfriend’ and to think that her sister is always flirting with him, she was already in big trouble.


As she stepped inside the room, she met Sunyoung’s eyes but did not dare to do or say anything to her. Only her eyes spoke for herself, giving Alexa the warning not to talk to anyone about their relation. Shrugging off the threat, Alexa quietly went to her table only to see the one and only annoying Zico. He grinned and stood up whispering right on her ear, still enough to be heard by everyone.


“Hey babe~ I missed you last night.” The class howled and the girl just wished the ground would open up and eat her.


“Just go away Zico.” She grumpily threw her bag on her table before taking a seat unwillingly. Too bad, she had to endure the whole day without anyone else to vent out her anger. Eunmi suddenly became sick and there was no way she would have anyone to lean on.


As always, the boys behind her were not listening and snickering. It was already in class but they always seemed in the cafeteria or at park, chilling instead of learning. But the most annoying of all was Zico. He keeps on passing a paper to her and even forced her to read the contents.

 

Hey!

 

What?!

 

Are you a Jamaican?

 

NO.

 

Ask why~

 

Why?

 

Cause JAMAICAN me crazy. :)

 

Not funny.

 

Here’s another one. Are you my teeth?

 

What’s your problem?!

 

Cause I can’t smile without you.

 

Are you serious??! Just listen to the lecture okay!

 

I can’t. No matter what I do, I can’t concentrate. You’re the only thing on my mind.

 

Then sleep.

 

I’ll just dream about you.

 

During their note passing, the boys of Block B were trying so hard not to laugh at Zico’s rejections. Every burn he gets, they would mock him even more.


“Can you share what is so funny?” Their professor suddenly spoke and got the paper out of her hands. Alexa widened her eyes and wanted to grab the paper from the professor’s hands but did nothing. She wanted to stay out of trouble as much as possible not until the professor looked at them sternly. “See me after class.”


Unfortunately he didn’t really read what was written out loud but she was still in big trouble.


“I hate you!” she mouthed at Zico but he just laughed as usual. She groaned for the last time and kept on listening to the lecture.


After the class, Block B was the last to go out, and also Alexa. She was feeling so helpless at that moment and she had to face a professor just because she got in trouble, when it wasn’t even her fault.


“I’m still going to be off the hook…I know he saw that I was actually trying to stop that dude.” Alexa mumbled as she packed her bag.


“Facing the demon again, huh, Zico?” B-bomb said to Zico and laughed.


“You’re not alone. Alexa’s with you! Right, Alexa?” U-kwon said.


“Yeah right. I am now always in trouble from the first time I met him.” She looked at Zico and then rolled her eyes.


“Don’t be scared baby, you’re with me. Nothing’s bad going to happen” He then put his arm around her neck.


“Yah! Stop hitting on me!” She pushed him away but still blushed a bit. “And please, the moment I met you, it was already the worst.”


“Are you two dating? Nice!” B-bomb interrupted and clapped his hands.


“Yes, just…yesterday!” Zico said and high-fived with P.O although they knew he was just joking around.


“Of course not!” Alexa groaned and just left the boys laughing at her actions. She was already halfway to the office when she remembered about the books she left under the table. Without a choice, she came back to the room and still heard the boys talking.


“You always and always wanted her attention. YOU DO LIKE HER!” Kyung said to Zico.


“Yeah! Kyung’s right, you’ve never been like this to a girl before. Zico is in love~!” U-kwon added.


“I think you should follow her now. She’s alone and someone might snatch her while she’

Please log in to read the full chapter