Chapter 17

Deals and Promises
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“I haven’t told you how beautiful you are…not only tonight but every time I see you.” Zico fluttered his girlfriend when they finally got some time alone. The two kept on giggling and blushing while holding hands on the table and with just one look, everyone will already know they were really in love.


“Shut up. You always tell me how boyish I am.”


“That’s what I actually like about you. You don’t give at all.” Alexa furrowed her eyebrows and Zico showed a cute grin in front of her, using it as a tactic to please her.


“Yes, I do.” She pouted. She still had the girly side of her but compared to other girls, she does not show it that much. Zico chuckled and scooted closer to her so that they can watch their friends enjoy together. “Taeil and Eunmi are definitely a couple already.” She commented and her remarks were followed by another one until they were also having fun by themselves.


“Unnie…” Sunyoung got her attention. It was already a surprise that her sister would actually to her in front of the whole school, much more when she called him ‘unnie’. “May I talk to you?”


“Do I have a choice?” Alexa blurted out sassily, and at that instant Zico excused himself as he already knew that the sisters should have to talk seriously. He knew he was involved but he had explained himself and the war was just between sisters.


“Unnie, it’s good to see that Zico and you have finally sort things out. I’m happy for you.”


“Are you? Last time I checked, you kissed him to break us up.”


“That’s why I want to apologize. I admit, I was only thinking of myself when I did that. But when I saw you cry, I knew I just crossed the line. It hurt more than I expected and I felt so ashamed of myself. I was forced into it unnie, but I should’ve known the consequences would only worsen things.”


“Who told you to do this?”


“Dongjun. He said that if I do not break you and Zico up then he’d reveal my secret that you’re actually my sister.”


“How did he know?”


“He’s an old friend. I don’t know what his motive was but I thought I had no choice.”


“Please, avoid Dongjun from now on.” Alexa wiped her sister’s tear with her thumb. The two girls chuckled and eventually hugged, finally letting go of their tension to start all over again. “It’s supposed to be a fun night but it seemed that all I do is cry.”


“I’m really sorry unnie. You know I’ve actually dreamed of having a sibling and when I knew about it, I was excited. I just pretended I wasn’t happy with you being my sister but actually, I wanted to do sibling stuff with you.”


“Same with me, Sunyoung.”


“I’m really sorry unnie.”


“I just want you to realize your mistakes, and you did it…Want to sleepover some time? We can bond with dad. Father and daughters time, that should be fun.”


“Will do, after our exams.” Sunyoung clung onto her tighter and smiled. She felt so free after making peace with her sister and she never felt so alone for the first time in her life. She may have friends surrounding her all the time but most of them were also pretentious. If ever they knew that Alexa’s her sister they would leave her, but no regrets. She still has her sister to love her no matter what.


“So, if I really tell you that I like Zico, you’ll let go of him and you’ll choose me over him?”


“Not really, I like the guy, okay? Find your own man!”


“Oh, I have

Please log in to read the full chapter