Chapter 16

Deals and Promises
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Alexa, don’t you really want to go to the party? Pretty, please? I can’t go without you. You know how awkward I am when you’re not around.” Eunmi pleaded to her over the phone.


Her friend decided to lock herself up in her room after the incident with Zico and her sister. As a friend, she felt bad for her but then listening to Zico’s side, she was already sure that the boyfriend wouldn’t really do anything stupid. He was too love struck to look at other girls.


“I can’t.” Alexa declined.


“If you’re worrying about your dress, I got it covered.” Eunmi suddenly came inside in her room all dolled up and have an extra dress on her hands. “It’s so pretty~ Luckily, mom bought me two dresses.”


“What are you doing here?!”


“I let her in. Alexa, you’ve been pretty off these days and maybe you should party with your friends.” Her dad leaned on the door of her room.


“You’re all ganging up on me now…” she pouted.


“Pretty much. Even your sister asked me if you would go and I said YES.” Her father added.


Alexa asked herself again if she wanted to go. It was almost a yes when Eunmi was pleading to go with her, but then everything came falling down when Sunyoung and Zico came into the picture.


“No.” she lied back down on her bed and covered her whole body with the blanket.


“Boys, attack.” Her father commanded and six boys entered her room. Bouncing on the bed and pulling the blankets off her. “She’s all yours. Just make sure you won’t hurt her or I’ll break your necks.”


“YES, SIR!” all of them replied and kept on assaulting their friend. “YAH GET UP!!”


“Why are you guys even here?! I already told all of you that I don’t want to go to that freaking party!” she angrily threw the pillows at them and frowned. They were all looking prim and proper and she swore she had never seen dashing men like those in front of her. Too bad Zico wasn’t even there.


All of them stopped moving at once when they saw how furious Alexa was. “I won’t go okay? Deal with it.”


“Nope, I insist. And don’t you dare make me angry.” Eunmi huffed and dragged her to have a seat to start her make-up.


Block b was amused and surprised at the same time. Eunmi wasn’t the type to threaten her friend, or even be mad and yet Alexa followed her orders as soon as she spoke.


“Can you guys please go out? We’ll be ready in 20 minutes~” Eunmi beamed and tilted her head towards the direction of Zico’s home. Block B quickly understood what she meant and got out of the room at that instant. “I know you and Zico have your problem, but can’t you trust the guy? He definitely likes you and it’s obvious you feel the same way for him.”


“When have you turned into a love expert?”


“Well, I watch a lot of romantic films. HEY! You didn’t answer my question!”


“How can you even say that? I just became his girlfriend just because of a deal, not because he liked me.”


“But do you think it’s still the same reason he stayed with you? And as for you, you wouldn’t act all sulky and depressed if you don’t like him...” Alexa sighed and kept shut. “That’s more I like it.” Eunmi grinned playfully when her friend stayed quiet and began thinking deeply about their situation.


Fifteen minutes later, the two girls finally came down and looking all pretty, matching the suits of the boys. Simple and yet elegant, that’s their theme and the all of them pulled it off so well. They might be looking gorgeous and dashing but despite their physical appearance, they still mess with each other like they used to.


“Let’s go~ We’re going to be late!!” P.O. exclaimed and ran out of the house. The rest of them followed suit and all giddy and excited to be at the party.


“Have fun guys but don’t do anything stupid!” her father beamed as they all left the house, loading the van. And then there he was…Zico was waiting outside his own house, ready to go to the party as well.


The couple stared at each other for a moment, being obvious that they looked amazing in each other’s eyes. He wanted to go up to her and apologize then hug her forever, but she can’t. She wanted to hear him talk again but he won’t. Alexa was already feeling bad and wanted to approach him but then doesn’t know what she’ll say to him. Zico wanted to talk to her but afraid that she’s going to push him away.


“Are you two going or what? But I’d actually prefer to see you two sta

Please log in to read the full chapter