Chapter 15

Deals and Promises
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Alexa ended up staying at a coffee shop. If ever she goes home at that state, her father might interrogate her and she doesn’t really want to talk about the incident. It was already surprising for her to enter a relationship without the romance, but it was more surprising that she was actually hurt when she saw her boyfriend and sister kissing. She wiped her tear and tried to forget her feelings even just for a moment.


“Wow. Still haven’t got tired of the coffee?” Dongjun came up to her while sipping on his own ice cold coffee.


“If I only knew you’d be here, I should’ve stopped somewhere else.” Alexa glared at him. “ off Dongjun.”


“I wasn’t doing anything.” He shrugged innocently.


“But you did something…something very wrong.”


“It’s bad to accuse someone without any proof. I am innocent until proven guilty.” He smirked and took a seat across her. Truthfully, she just don’t want to spend more energy and worsen her day. It was bad enough from all the stress that happened and she wanted to make sure Dongjun is not going to be one of it.


“You might have forgotten what I told you yesterday.” She stood up and grabbed his collar.


“Well you just said your boyfriend and your friends, not you.” He tried leaning towards her but she immediately backed her head to avoid unwanted skin ship.


“Whatever.” The girl rolled her eyes and transferred to another table. “What do you want?!” she growled when Dongjun sat again with her.


“Go on a date with me!” Dongjun smiled with his eyes. He was cute in her opinion and yet his attitude is devious. He was so different from their first and second encounter, and it scared her more. Fortunately for her, they were in a crowded place where she can get help anytime Dongjun tried to pull something off.


“Ridiculous.” She scoffed and shook her head while laughing at him.


“We can start today.”


“Do whatever what you want to do, but make sure going on a date with me is not one of them.”


“Too bad, it is.”


“Too bad, I’m going.” Alexa grabbed her bag again, and for real, she wanted to go home. She’s exhausted and her mind and body can’t deal if more stress come to her. It wasn’t just about Zico now, it was about everything that was happening, and she once again started sniffing to hold back her tears.


“Here, make sure your snot does not drop on the ground.” Dongjun offered her a hanky. She didn’t want to accept it but Dongjun insisted. “Seems like you and Zico had a little bit of a problem since you’re not supposed to cry like that.”


“How can you be so sure that it’s about Zico? What if it’s my exams?”


“It’s your foundation week, no exams or home works or whatever.”


“You’re right…” she muttered and her lips slightly formed into a pout. But it was still a mystery on how he can manage to care and see what was happening to her.


“So can we proceed on our date now?”


“It’s still a no.” Alexa finally stood up and was just about to pass by him she stopped. “Maybe if you would keep up with this attitude, then it’s easier to get your girls.”


“Including you?”


“Not a chance. I have Zico now.” She shook her head and gave back the hanky. “I won’t need that but thanks. And I hope this will be my last encounter with you.” Dongjun shrugged as Alexa started leaving the place.


“Oh, and please say hi for me to your sister.” He wriggled his eyebrows. Alexa was taken aback on how he even managed to know that Sunyoung is really her sister. Without muttering another word to him, she ran out of the café and went straight home.

 

 

 

 

“What happened to you? You’ve been so quiet all day.” Eunmi asked her as she noticed the odd silence betw

Please log in to read the full chapter