Wedding Day

It's complicated

“Stop that Jesse.”

“But dad this thing is choking me.” Jesse pouted letting his dad fix his tie.

“Kiddo, you look so handsome today.” Papa Jung smiled looking at his son. “Your mom is gonna cry once she sees you.”

“No~ I don’t mom to cry. Even tho I’m pretty sure they’ll be happy tears.”

“*chuckle* Well, it’s your wedding day of course I will cry watching my son get married.” Mama Jung stated walking into the dressing room.

“Jesse-oppa, you look so handsome. Tiffany-unnie wont be happy.” Krystal said hugging Jesse.

“What?! Why?!” Jesse panicked. “I look handsome, right? Like a king?!” Jesse checked himself on the tall mirror.

“Relax kiddo. I’m 100% positive she won’t want to take her eyes off you.” Papa Jung pats his shoulder.

“*sighs* You’re right Dad. *glares at Krystal* Stop freaking me out. I’m already stressing as it is.”

“What *smiles* You only get married once. Besides I love how scared you are of Tiffany-unnie.”

“Krystal, stop mocking your brother.” Mama Jung smiled babying her kids.

“*chuckle* Okay, well I’m going to head over to Tiffany now.”

“Okay Dad.”

*knock knock*

“Yes?” Mama Jung opened the door.

“Is the groom ready? We’ll be starting in 10 mins.”

“Yes, Of course. He’ll be heading out now. Thank you.” *closes door* “Okay, it’s time. *smiles* I cant believe my baby boy is getting married.” Mama Jung bear hugged Jesse.

“Yeah, I thought for sure Dad was gonna marry Jesse-oppa to Tyler. *shivers* I’m not against same-, but Tyler’s a real creeper.”

“Um, I thought that was a joke Tiffany made.” Jesse frowned looking at his mom.

“Sweetie, you have nothing to worry about. You’re getting married to Tiffany today. *hugs Jesse* But this up and you’ll be marrying Tyler.” Mama Jung smiled darkly. *Krystal quietly sneaks out*

“Ugh, *sweatdrop* of course not. When have I ever messed up. I’m perfect.”

“I know sweetie.”

 

 

 

“Jesse-hyung relax.”

“Yeah, stop pacing around. You’re getting the guest nervous.”

“JJ, relax.”

“I can’t.” Jesse hissed at his grooms men. “Why isn’t she out yet?” Jesse worried looking at the entrance. “She didn’t change her mind did she?”

Related image

“Jesse-hyung, Tiffany wouldn’t do that to you.” Yuri grabbed Jesse’s shoulders.

“Yeah, besides Tiffany’s crazy for you. Just like I’m crazy for my Taeyeon. There’s no way she would walk out on you.” Sunny stated smiling.

“Walk out?!” Jesse started to panic. “She walked out.”

“Bro relax. She loves you. I’m sure she’s just as nervous as you are and is trying to calm down.” Taeyang said looking Jesse in the eyes. “Besides, my angel Seohyun would never allow Tiffany to escape. *smirks* Tiffany is stuck with you for life.”

“*inhales exhales* Okay, I’m good now.” Jesse calm down fixing his jacket. “Okay, I’m ready.”

At that moment the pirest stood in front of Jesse. “Young man it’s time.” The pirest smiled and looked towards the guest. “Everyone please raise and welcome the bride.”

*Music plays*

“Beautiful~” Jesse whispers watching Tiffany on his dad’s arm walking towards him.

Related image

Jesse slowly starts to walk towards them. “Jesse, where you going? You’re suppose to wait for them to reach us.” Taeyang whispered watching Jesse meet Tiffany half way.

 

“Hey beautiful.” Jesse greeted Tiffany holding out his hand for her. “Hope this is okay Dad but I’d much rather walk Tiffany the rest of the way to the altar.” Papa Jung smiled proudly at his son placing Tiffany’s hand onto Jesse’s.

“Of course kiddo.”

 

////////

The wedding had gone perfect; everyone had smiled and cried during the vows exchange. Now they were ready for the party.

“Okay!! Is everything set?” Sunny came into Jesse’s room.

“Dude, I’m changing.” Taeyang scolded closing the door after Sunny.

“What? We’re all guys.”

“Yeah, but what if the girls or the other guest were up here?” Taeyang stated taking his jacket off.

“Relax, you’re a hot guy. Pretty sure they’d like what they’d see.” Sunny shrugged undressing.

“Really dude?”

“Taeyang, Sunny’s weird like that. Don’t think to much on it.” Yuri stated taking his pants off.

“Taeyang, I think of it as how GD and Seungri friendship is.” Jesse explained.

“Ah.”

“Hyungs! Everything’s set.” Yoona busted into the room. “What you guys doing? Practicing for a Magic Mike show?”

“Yoona, get in here and close the door.” Yuri hissed.