Chapter 11

It's complicated

“jesse-oppa~~” A lil girl sweetly called.

“Yes, beautiful?”

“Oppa, you have to wake up.” The girl sadly stated.

“Hm? What you mean?” The boy asked grabbing her hand and bring it to his lips.

“Jesse-oppa~~ <3” The girl giggled looking down. “You cant be here forever.” The girl pouted cutely at him.

“I’ll always be with you, my Queen.” Jesse hugged the lil girl tightly.

“But oppa, you have to wake up.”

“Huh? But I am awake.” Jesse smile.

“No oppa. You’re asleep.” She shake her head looking sadly at Jesse. “Jesse-oppa, you still haven’t kept your promise.” The lil girl pushed Jesse away suddenly angry.

“What?” Jesse is confused. What’s going on? Why is she pushing me away?

“Oppa, you promised when we’d get older you’d become my King as I’d be your Queen.”

“Wait, but you are my Queen.” Jesse asked confused.

“Oppa, wake up and find me.” The lil girl faded out of Jesse’s sight.

“Huh? What’s going on? Where she go?” Jesse ran around looking for the lil girl. *pants* “What she mean be wake up and find her?”

 

 

“you think he’s awake?” Huh? I know that voice, but I’m drawing a blank. “I hope Jesse-hyung wakes up soon.” “Me, too. There’s only so much I can do before Uncle and Aunt start asking questions.” “Is this my Uncle, appa?” Who’s kid is that? “Yes, Jay that’s your Uncle Jesse.” “Jesse-oppa wake up, please.” She sounds like she’s been crying. “Excuse me, but there are too many people in this room.” Who’s that? “I’m sorry but you all have to leave visiting hours are almost over.” What’s going on? Visiting hours? Im confused.

 

Jung Manson

“When you think Jesse-hyung will wake up?” Yuri asked walking into the living room placing a milk shake infront of Sooyoung.

“Thanks Yul.” Sooyoung kissed his cheek.

 “Not sure man but I hope it’s soon.” Sunny said back hugging Taeyeon.

“I’m sure, oppa will be fine.” Krystal stated looking at a photo of her and Jesse.

“Krystal, how could you be so sure?” Tiffany asked while playing on her phone.

 “Yeah, but Krys it’s been 2 months.” Sooyoung stated sadly.

“Yeah, and it didn’t take you long to leave my oppa for someone else.” Krystal hissed glaring at Sooyoung.

“Hey, now! That’s very uncalled for.” Yuri stepped up protecting Sooyoung.

“Sooyoung and Jesse weren’t in an actual relationship Krystal. I thought you knew that?” Seohyun stated looking at Krystal.

“*sisgh* I’m sorry it’s just, I miss oppa. I’m all over the place. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay Krystal, I miss Jesse-oppa too.” Seohyun hugged Krystal. Krystal snuggling her face into Seohyun’s chest. “I’m sure Oppa will be back.” She said watching as Tiffany left.

 

“And you call me a byuntae.” Sunny whispered looking at Krystal groping the innocent Seohyun.

“Sunny.” She whispered back smacking his arm

“What? That girl has skills.”

 

 

*knock knock*

“Hello.” A head poked inside the room. “Okay, seems no one’s here at the moment.”

 

 

 

“Oppa~~” A lil girl whines. “Oppa~~ you have to wake up~~” the girl shakes Jesse, who just kept smiling at her. “But oppa is really happy with his Queen.” Jesse tightly hugged the girl. “Oppa! Stop it.” The girl shouted stomping her feet. “Oppa, you really have to wake up. You’ve been here too long.” The girl looked worried. “Why? What’s wrong? Do you not love me anymore?” Jesse held the girl’s hands. “It’s not that, if you stay here you’ll die.” Huh? Die? “Wake up, oppa. Find me!” The lil girls fades away. “Jesse wake up!! You’ll die if you don’t.” “What’s going on?” Jesse looked around for her but only find darkness.

 

 

“hello Jesse. It’s been a while.” Huh?Who’s that? “you’re the reason why she wont love me. *dark chuckle* It’s funny how she’s been waiting for you to find her, when in fact you were always there to protect them. Even when you don’t remember them. I wont allow you to” Them? What is he talking about? *darkness *  

 

 

“Fany, why are we here so late?” Taeyang asked walking with Tiffany.

“I-I don’t know.” Tiffany frowned. “I just felt like I had to see him.”

“Okay, lets hurrying up before someone catches us.” Taeyang said speed walking thru the halls.

When they arrived at Jesse’s room, Tiffany noticed Jeese’s door was slightly opened.

“Taeyang, wait.”

“What?”

“Shh~~ do you hear someone?” Tiffany pointed trying to listen in. They hear a man speaking.

 

“She’s been waiting for you to find her, when in fact you were always there to protect her. Even when you don’t remember them, I won’t allow you to take Tiffany away from me. She's mine!”

 

*Gasp* “It’s Siwon!” Tiffany hissed looking at Taeyang. “What are you waiting for? Go in there bust a cap in his a**” She ordered.

“We’re in a hospital, Tiffany. *pauses* I’ll just beat him with a shock stick.”

“Gimme.” Tiffany takes the shock stick and commands Taeyang to busts into the room to find Siwon over Jesse choking him.

“You bastard!!” Tiffany runs in seeing Jesse not breathing. “You sick bastard!!” *shock**whack* *Smack* *kick* *shock* Tiffany went all out on Siwon beating and shocking him until he was bleeding and pissed.

“Tiffany, tiffany stop!!” Taeyang yelled holding her back while doctors and nurses came in.

“We need to do CPR!” A doctor shouted ordering a nursing to start CPR.

“Someone called the police. You 4 secure this man in a wheel chair, you 2 these 2 but keep them close. We’ll need them for the police report.” The doctor ordered.

“Please save him!” Tiffany cried as they escorted them out.