Onew babo! *What did you just call me? *Jagiyaaa

Onew babo! *What did you just call me? *Jagiyaaa

 

" that would be 25 dollar sir." i said to the hopefully last customer that enter my chicken shop. I gladly take his money and bowed as he leave. I sighed and sat down."Minjung, Hyunwoo that is our last customer. Lets clean up." My little chicken shop just got extra customers this past months thanks to Onew's visit here. Im really grateful that my business has improved thanks to him but lately his sasaeng fans has gone a little bit crazy and disturbing my usual customer. Somehow ill find a way to stop Onew from coming to my shop. Lately because i kinda felt of being followed after my so called date with Onew. The lunch wasnt even planned. And it just one lunch and i already feel like a celebrity.

Hyunwoo got out from the kitchen with broom in his hand. "MInjung is cleaning the kitchen." Hyunwoo said to me and start to lift up the chairs. I raised my head as I heard the front door is being opened. "sorry sir our shop is closed" i bit my lips when I realised the man that just entered the shop is Onew. SHINee Onew, yes thats him. Speaking of the devil. Hyunwoo looked at me and said, " do u need me to kick him out Nana?"

I shook my head ," its okay Hyunwoo i can handle this. Dont wait for me" Then, i looked at Onew. " lets talk in the kitchen"

"nana, ill wait for you. Ill send you home like always." hyunwoo stared at me and ignored Onew's glare. " ill send her home Hyunwoo-shi. No worry" Onew calmly said. 

"sending her home. Are you out of your mind? She just got followed after what that so called lunch date with you. Do you think i would let you drive her home? In your dream, Onew-shi." hyunwoo said while walking towards Onew.

"you got followed noona? You didnt even tell me?" Onew asked me.

I got between them and pushed them before anything happen. "hyunwoo i can handle this. Please continue cleaning. Jebal." i said swetly to hyunwoo hold his wrist.Hyuwoo smile and then glared at Onew. Then, he continued cleaning.

"and you Onew-shi. We need to talk, kitchen now." i walked towards the kitchen and Onew followed me closely behind. I sighed and put the fried chicken that i saved for him. "black coffee as usual?" i asked Onew.

"yes. Noona talk to me. Insted just sighing and act like nothing happened. It is true what hyunwoo said? You were being followed?" Onew asked. I sighed and put the plate of fried chicken and a cup of black coffee in front of him. He quickly grabbed my hand and hld it tightly. I tried my best to pull away but his grip is way too strong for me. He smile when i finally stop pulling my hand. He kiss my hnd  and play with my hand for a while then continue holding it tightly. 

i cant help to smile and blush like its the first time he holds my hand."you pabo. Im not going anywhere. If you held my hand tightly, i will feel numb because blood stop circulatings it." when he first skinship i was shocked. But lately i was used to him since he said he likes to hold my hand. And he clearly clarified his feelings is dongsaeng-noona relationship. Though i cant help feels little upset from that but i know it is the best for both of us.

"i know. My nana noona is too weak. Cant stand too hot nor too cold. Spill. Are you being followed lately after our so called accidental lunch date? " he said softly.

I sighed and nodded. "its just my feeling. Maybe it just some ert near my housing area. I mean there is no way your fan would be following me. Our accidental lunch date is normal between a noona and her dongsaeng. I mean if your fan wanted to follow me, she should follow me when we started our normal jogging routine  "

"noona-dongsaeng huh. So i guess there is nothing to worry. " he suddenly let my hands go. Then, he eat the chicken quickly and finished his coffee in one gulp. "lets leave. Ill send you back home" he put his plate and cup into the dishwasher and grabbed my hand. "b-but you shouldnt send me back. What if your sasaeng fan is really the one that followed me. I mean i didnt want to risk both of us being caught again." i tried my best to stop him from pulling me out of the kitchen. 

Then, suddenly he pushed me against the kitchen door. "answer me honestly noona. Do you think it is ert or a saseng fans that folow you lately."

"s-seriously i dont know Lee Jinki. Maybe because i got s-scared and i having like too much thoughts. And i" i stuttered as i stared back to his eyes. i gotta stop calling him Lee Jinki to make him mad.

"im sure its just a ert not the sasaeng fans. Plus we were seen nothing more than noona-dongsaeng relationship as you claim right noona? So it wouldnt be a problem for me to send my lovely noona back to her home." he said and stared deep into my eyes. It is looking for something in my eyes to deny his statement but why Onew.

"i g-guess there would be no p-problem for a dongsaeng to send his noona back" i take a deep breath when he finally take a step backward and led me to the front door. I sighed and followed him. I managed to pull him before he exit my shop. 

"waeyo noona?" he asked, surprised.

"you are not wearing any disguise. Wait." i said and before i managed to step backward he pulled me back. He flashed his 100wats smile. "not going to work this time lee jinki. You have to wear a disguise if im going back with you." i pushed away his hand on my wrist and get a pink hoodie-jacket which i left in my office. I have the tendency to call him Lee Jinki just to show Im serious.

" there is no way i wearing that noona. I rather die than wear this." he said.

"fine im leaving with hyunwoo then" i said and crossed both my arms over my chest. 

"ughhh. Noonaaaa, im only doing it for you this once" he said.

"no. You are doing this for your image and reputation and the sake of shinee. We dont want another useless story of you dating me up in same trash website again. Plus, It annoys me the look that coordi gave when i come to your waiting room after that trash was posted up. " i comtinue to babble while covering his face with the hoodie. I also put the my fake specs on him to complete the disguise.

"which coordi noona was glaring at you?" he asked while usher me into his car.

"dont know. Just a little bothering. Im a big girl you know. Im even older than you." i chuckles then i stopped when he stared at me. I gulped when i read his stare. Its dontevenbringuptheagedifferencebetweenus. Even i was older than him like 2 years, i somehow succeed to make him called me noona. For me this is better to prevent any unwanted feelings goes beyond dongsaeng-noona relationship. *his staring is much more tantalizing than flaming charisma minho. Gosh, what just cross my mind. Nana, get yourselves together. Shinee Lee Jinki is younger. A dongsaeng.. "you always treat me like im younger than you. Always towering me over and i" i stopped when i heard his chuckles."muoya?"

"you always talk a lot when you are nervous. You do realize that right?" he said calmly. *i love his soft voice especially when he sings. Erhh, what am i talking. Must be the hormone period first day. 

"i do n-not. Yah, having a lot of fun teasing me." i softly pinch his arm.

"that sounds more like you. I like when you babble, when you stutters, when you care about my image, when your hands in my mine, wen you always blush when i hold your hand everytime. " then he chuckles. " how can there are so much things i like you about you noona eventhought it just months we met. Noona, saranghae. " he said calmly again.

whattttttttttttttt. Didnt see this coming."nado saranghae jinki-ah. You are so adorable." i ruffles his soft brown hair. *must asked what shampoo used. His hair is even softer than mine. I ruffles his hair until he holds my hand off his hair. "um, sorry." i said awkwardly as i thought he didnt like it.

"dont ruffles my hair when im driving. Its a bit distracting." he said softly and smiles. I sighed. I tried to let go my hand but he still holds it tightly, not a sign of letting go. I give up pulling my hand and he drives with one hand skillfully. He pull the handbrake and park his car in front of my house. "now, you can ruffles my hair." he said and put my hand on top of his head. 

I stared at him and patted his head softly. Then, i pulled back my hand and said, "pabo kid.  dont think about getting out of the car and sending me to the front door." 

"b-but noona." he pouted his lips.

"no. Its risky enough that you are sending me back to my home. And now please return back my pink sweater and my specs. " i said.

"no. If you want it back let me send you the front door." he said.

"why are you being like this? You know why im doing this." i said.

"i cant do this, i cant do that. Its all because of that stupid trash.next thing i know i cant even go to your shop."

"i was going to talk you about that"

"are you going to stop me from going to your shop. No way noona!!" he raised his voice.

"im just doing this for "

"noona , im tired. I had an early schedule tomorrow. Plus i had an early flight to japan for our shinee tour tomorrow." he cut me off. *he never cut off me.

" w-what? " i stay silent waiting for him to explain further or at least apologize for just telling me now.  But he keeps silent so i guess that my cue to go. "urmm, thanks for the ride. Urmm, sleep early and have a good tour" before i got out , i slightly touched his arms. I could feel his coldness. I quickly walk into my house and was sure that nobody was following me. 

"im home." i came in and saw my housemate, hyorin and min was eating ramyun watching shinhwa show which had shinee as their guest. "dinner?" min asked. 

"im not hungry. Ill just umm sleep. Night" i said and dragged my feet to my room upstairs. I jump to my bed and quickly covered a pillow over my face to cover my frustrated screams."why doesnt he understands me. Whyyyyy. It is for his own good. Why would he listen to me. Whyyyy. Arghhh." i was practically biting my pillow to release my stress. I stop when i feel the pillow is being pulled from me. " whatttt!!" i snapped.

"eat and spill" hyorin passed me a plate of fried chicken. I looked at her with a blank expression. " do you want me to feed you?" min said. I shook my head. I finish the cake and min passed me a glass of milk. I gladly finish it. I told them what happen from a to z. "he confess to you finally? Its about time you know." min interrupt. "dont cut her min. Continue nana" hyorin elbowed min and then looked at me. I continued and when i finished like a weight just lift off my chest. I take a deep breath and sighed. 

"after that news about you and onew on lunch date, i figure he would confess to you anytime and burst about you taking care of his imae better than his manager." hyorin said. "so are you guys dating now?" min eagerly asked. 

"wait. Why are you guys are not surprise with his confession. Why is he so mad at me taking care of his image? I dont get him."  i said.

"he likes you silly." min said. "i l-like him too. If i dont like him, i would go on spreading news about us." i said. 

"pabo nana. You always call onew pabo but really you are the one that is pabo. He likes you more than a noona." min said. 

"b-but he always treats me like a kid" i said.

"because he hate the fact that you force him to call you noona despite your small age difference."

" why are you so sure?" i asked her.

min sighed and said " obviously he likes you and not bothered by the fact that you are older than him. He would do anything for you.he even came to your shop everyday"

"Not everyday"I cut min off.

"Okay, when he is free. And plus dont you think he is like the adorablest person when he smiles, sings like heaven's angels, he is a bookworm but like doing all pump up adrenaline things."

And both of them goes on and on about how Onew match my ideal boyfriend type and how we look good together. I completely zoned out to block their talking from entering my mind.

"... And you practically the only person that laughed in his Onew condition. Yahh Nana are you listening?"Hyorin slapped my arm.

"Huh, what Onew condition. he is funny." I said.

"Geez, zoning out again. Whatever babe. Im going to sleep" Hyorin sighed and leaved my room.

"What time is his airport flying to Japan tommorow?"Min asked me.

"I dont know. Erh, how did you know he is going to Japan?"I raised my eyebrow.

"I am a Shawol after all. "Min said and suddenly she take my handphone from my bag.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

She smile evilly and make a phone call "Yobseoyo, Onew-shi. This is Min noona. Im fine Onew-shi. Please talk to Nana. She has something important to ask you."Min quickly pass my handphone and escape from my room before I managed to strangle her.

I take a deep breath and "Yobseoyo, Onew-ah. What are you doing?"

"I was just reading" He said.

"Reading, ani. Ill call you later." *I know I hate it when someone disturbing my reading.

"Ani. I was on my last page. Ouchh. Ah, appo. " Suddenly I heard the phone was dropped like on a bed or something. Then, I keep hearing him saying appo appo. "Onew-ah"

"Neh, noona. Stupid biscuit tin. Must be Taemin's" He said and I heard the sound of the biscuit tin hit the floor.

"Onew-ah, that is yours. "

"Really. Ah, its mine. I left it beside my bed before I sleep last night" He chuckles.

"onew babo" I .

"Noona, what did you just called me?" He asked.

"Jagiya"