`o8

Girlfriend Hire

 

At the end of the day, Yeonhee had found herself a new wedding dress and this time hid it away in a secret place no man would be able to find. And you were wondering at which point you had been suddenly involved in the actual ceremony.

‘It won’t be too bad’ you reassured yourself. Everyone was around the living room, digging into the three types of pizza beside them.

You groaned slightly as you lifted on piece, eyeing up the shopped pieces of mushrooms and started picking them out. “I hate mushrooms” you muttered, causing Chanyeol to laugh beside you.

“Mushrooms aren’t that bad. They’re a vegetable right?” Chanyeol asked. You shrugged, “I don’t like vegetables either so they must be”

He laughed a little once again and nudged your shoulder. You turned to look at him and were met but a collision of lips. A quiet smacking sound of a smooch was heard as he pulled away.

Frowning lightly at him, you clamped a hand over his mouth, “Yah, stop that now”

A muffled noise came from Chanyeol but not in the form of words. You looked at him sharply, “Park Chanyeol, you nee—”

“What are you two doing?” Baekhyun asked out loud, his facial expression revealing how weirded out he was.

 You nervously laughed, still with your hand over Chanyeol’s mouth. You suddenly felt something wet against your palm; he was you to make you let go.

Quickly retracting your hand, you wiped your hand on him, “Eww!”

Chanyeol munched on his pizza happily as he watched your frowning expressions.

Baekhyun turned to Yeonhee and they both shared a look. “I’m not even going to bother” Baekhyun muttered.

Chanyeol scoffed, “Shush Baekhyun. Don’t be sour because you haven’t got a girlfriend”

Baekhyun looked at him in alarm and felt the need to scoff, “That piece of information is irrelevant giant Chan”

You sniggered softly and finally dug into your mushroom-free pizza. You son felt thirsty and announced that you were going to get a drink from the kitchen. It was a small walk there since it was a long way away from the living room.

Upon arriving, there were raised voices that you could hear. A male and female voice. You grew confused and well, curious and just had to find out what was going on in the kitchen.

“For the love of god! I’m not asking you to tell the whole world. If you would just—” the woman’s voice was cut off by the man, who sounded very much like Jongin.

“Sarang, you need to let it go! I’m sick and tired of this” He complained.

They both noticed you immediately and stopped talking. You looked back and forth from Jongin and Sarang. You were unsure of what to do, however Sarang just bolted out the door without a second thought or word.

You pursed your lips, looking at Jongin who was cradling his face in his hands.

“Are you alright?” you asked the other male. He made a small grunt of noise and looked up with sad, droopy eyes.

“I’ve done something so very terrible! Chanyeol and Yeonhee will never forgive me!” he cried. You were suddenly alert and taken aback by this information. Jongin sat on a kitchen stool and began to tell you everything.

 

That evening, you warily looked at Chanyeol from the bed. He changed into his pyjamas and hopped in. You were surprisingly quieter than usual that it seemed to be noticed by him.

He pocked your ribs, making you flinch at the ticklish sensation. You cracked a smile a little.

“Hey, you okay? Ever since you came back from the kitchen, you’ve been awfully quiet” Chanyeol explained his observation.

You turned your face to look at him and smiled. You were in conflict with yourself. The right thing would be to tell Chanyeol everything that Jongin had told you but there was a part of you that knew that it was not your place or right.

“I’m fine” you said softly, a hand rising up to tuck away a piece of hair. Your hand dropped from him face and you looked at him contently, “Chanyeol, your family is simply crazy” you stated.

Chanyeol chuckled at the sentence.

“But good crazy I guess. Yeonhee is so nice and your parents were so welcoming when we first arrived” you reminisced the small moments at the very first party you had went together.

“Even me as your fake boyfriend?” Chanyeol laughed. You cringed at the word ‘fake’. It definitely hit a sore spot in you. Did he still believe he was a fake boyfriend, because everything till now had felt very much real?

“You’re the very best of all Chanyeol” you grinned and wove an arm across his torso and shifted closer to him.

“Of course I am” he agreed with a hint of arrogance. “Aren’t you so lucky to be with me?” he continued, “It’s really a blessing”

You groaned lightly, looking at him with an unbothered face, “Don’t push it Chanyeol”

He laughed lightly, his chest vibrating against you. You fell asleep soon, feeling both happy but troubled.

 

After your well deserved sleep, everyone had woken up and Yeonhee was most excited of all.

“Aah it’s by bachelorette’s night!” she cried loudly. You looked confused, “Aren’t you supposed to have them the day before the wedding?”

Yeonhee tutted, “If I did that, I’ll wake up smelling like alcohol and dark circles round my eyes on my wedding day”

She sighed loudly, “Please call me when you get married to his buffoon because you will need my expertise”

You looked at the person who she was talking about and flushed in a warm red. Chanyeol blinked slowly and you shied away, looking in a different direction.

“I think it’s a bit early to be thinking about marriage” Chanyeol nervously said.

“Pfft” Yeonhee waved a hand in dismissal, “Jongin proposed a year after we got together. What exact length have you been together?”

You looked in alarm and shared a glance with Chanyeol, “Erm well, we haven’t kept track.”

Yeonhee nodded and switched the topic back to the wedding. You got up and took your finished plate of food to the kitchen.

Sarang was conveniently there. Her face hardened, “Whatever Jongin told you, forget it. Believe it’s a lie for all I care.”

You frowned, “I don’t think I can”

She glared subtly, “Force yourself to!”

 


 

I now remember where I got the inspiration for this fanfic from!!!

It's a movie about this guy who takes a woman to her sister's wedding becuase she doesn't want her family to think she's sad and lonely after she broke up with the bestman and to make him jealous.

I think it's called Wedding somthing...

I can't remember exactly...

 

Anyhoo, this fanfic wont be toooo long. Let's just see where I end up.