`o3

Girlfriend Hire

 

Morning arrived quickly since the party had ended late and you and Chanyeol hadn't returned to your room an hour or two later as the younger generation were busy catching up with each other. You had talked to his sister again and finally met her future husband, Jongin.

You had woken up earlier than Chanyeol and had decided that it was time for the log to wake up.

Gently you shook his shoulder, earning low groaning of annoyance.

"Not a morning person I take it," you mumbled to yourself. "Chanyeol" you sang, "Wake up"

Chanyeol brought his arms under his pillow and hugged it tightly. 

Biting down on your lower lip, you found your fingers ghosting along the taught bumps of his upper arm.

Shaking yourself from that daze, you kneeled on the bed, crouching closer till your face was close to his.

"Chanyeol!"

He grumbled against the pillow. "Fine, I'm getting up" 

Chanyeol's eyes slowly opened. His head lifted off the bed with a raised eyebrow and those eyes wandering over your body.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked. You smiled with pride, "Nice touch don't you think?"

Chanyeol would have lying if said he didn't find you ten times more attractive than before.

His lips rose up in a smirk as his finger hooked on to a button hole you had missed and rustled the material. "But why are you wearing it?" Chanyeol asked.

You shrugged, "Just in case someone comes in; we want to give them the right message"

He chuckled under his breath and yet again, his brow quirked up. "And that message would be that we had ?"

Your cheeks became pink a tiny bit at Chanyeol's sudden bluntness.

"Yes, I guess so" 

"We could have just done the real thing and save all that effort" Chanyeol said in a low voice. 

You grinned in amusement as he shoved you back on to the bed with him looming over you.

Chanyeol's playful eyes stared down at you.

"Where's the fun in that if we get straight into it?" you said.

Chanyeol his lips but got off the bed in one motion. "I'm going to shower" he announced, walking in to the bathroom before things went any further.

You sighed out, burying your face in the pillow and wondering what the hell you were doing. Before you could answer that question, there was a knock on the bedroom door.

Scrambling off the bed, you swung the door away from its frame without a second thought. Chanyeol's sister, Yeonhee stood there, looking a bit surprised at your appearance.

"Well my brother doesn't waste time" she commented with a bemused smirk. You gave a sheepish smile.

It seemed like foul luck when the ex, Sarang, sprung down the corridor towards you two.

"Er hey Miyoung" Sarang greeted civilly. You did the same and just as you were about to inquire why Yeonhee was here, a damp hand snuck through the shirt, disappearing inside.

Chanyeol's arm wove round you, with his fingers delicately resting on your bare stomach.

Chanyeol smile at the two women in his doorway, "What's up Yeonnie?"

Yeonhee pursed her lips in excitement; she was a er for cute couples.

"The dinner we're supposed to have today is going to be tomorrow so instead today, we'll chill out in the garden" Yeonhee explained.

You nodded, afraid if you spoke, it would come out in a squeak. The small contact was enough to trigger those pesky goose bumps and send random bursts of static through you.

"Alright" Chanyeol agreed, "We'll meet you downstairs in a few"

You slowly brought Chanyeol's arm away, "I'm going to hit the shower"

You scurried to the bathroom with his eyes following.

Yeonhee slapped her brother's arm making him yelp and frown.

"What was that for?" he cried.

"In grandma's bed? Jesus, she'll be turning in her grave" Yeonhee scolded with a hint of humour. Chanyeol scoffed whilst rolling his eyes. He made a small glance at a very uncomfortable Sarang. He sort of felt triumphant for making her feel that way.

 

 

Out in the garden, the boys had started playing a laid-back game of football {soccer} whilst the females chatted under the sun, or watched the game, cheering occasionally.

You lay under the sun on a deck chair with Yeonhee, Sarang and a few other girls you had met.

There was a eruption of cheers that caught your attention.

The boys had decided to take a break and Chanyeol was coming straight towards you.

Without thinking you got up and handed him a bottle of water. “Hey, have fun?” you conversed.

Chanyeol gulped down the water, nodding cutely. His skin shone with all the sweat.

“You look hot” you stated.

His brow twitched in amusement, “Really?”

You shoved his arm. “That’s not what I meant silly”

“Let’s not go into denial here” he joked. You stuck your tongue out in defiance, “I think you’re the only one in denial here”

He took another swig of water, his eyes still on you. Screwing on the cap, he smiled at you, “Want to go to the beach later?”

Your eye lit up in interest, “There’s a beach here?”

He nodded, “Mhm. It’ll give you the chance to wear something ier”

His hand hovered at your stomach and you felt fingers crawling softly against your skin and your top ride up a little. 

You pretended to be angry, “And what I’m wearing isn’t good enough for the mighty Chanyeol huh?”

He grinned, wanting to laugh. “You should know that I don’t like anything you wear”

Your face fell, “What?”

“Yeah, I’d prefer you without clothes” Chanyeol said with wiggling eyebrows.

Huffing out, you rolled your eyes. “What a ert” you mumbled. Chanyeol laughed at your comment.

“So, should I be taking this top off then?” you asked with innocence, your fingers clinging to the hem.

“Here?” Chanyeol questioned.

You hummed and nodded. Your arms lifted but were instantly stopped by him.

“Maybe not here Miyoung” he said. You giggled, finding his actions funny.

“So silly” you said under your breath, “Come on, you’re taking me to the beach!”

 


 

Hi guys =.=

I'm so sleepy

I henna tattooed Kris' name on my arm. Yes, I am fully proud of it xD

Let me know what you think of this chapter ^_^