3 Love Stories....

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

What happens when a street smart trouble maker challenges a girl with brains & and attitude to a game? When a shattered boy falls for a girl who holds a secret? Or when an indecisive man is forced to choose between two women he's deeply in love with....?

Author's note : My fanfic is absolutely free, there's just some ual references. 

-------------------------

Ok Taecyeon comes from a broken family and ran away from home as a child, living on the streets ever since.At Seoul Arts Academy he falls for Yoona. 

He tries everything to get Yoona to like him, but she ignores him. Although she does so, he never gives up on her.

But, he gets in some trouble with street thugs on the way.

Will he be able to woo Yoona or get hurt even more?

Im Yoona is smart, stubborn, beautiful and loving. She comes from a middle-class family & gets straight A's at SAA.  

Not yet over her first love Nichkhun, she ignores Taec cause in her eyes she sees him as nothing but a player and an uneducated street thug.

Will Yoona have a change of heart or will her love for Nichkhun prevail?

 

 

 

 

 

Quiet, mysterious, lonely, and parentless... Nichkhun looks at the world with a cold heart, the only time he's happy is when he's with his bestfriend Wooyoung or playing the piano. 

After his parents died, he blamed Yoona for their death and will never let it go. Since he knows he has a cold-heart he believes happiness & love will never find him,

until a transfer student from China befriends him...

Maybe he'll find happiness after all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Victoria is a beautiful & talented ballet dancer from Beijing Academy of the Arts. She sees the world brightly and doesn't like negative things.

She's sweet, kind, yet protective when she needs to be and also kind of dense. Seeing Nichkhun lonely, she decides to befriend him, and may end up falling for him instead.

But, this talented student hides a secret she from Nichkhun she doesn't want to reveal, for it may jeoparidize their relationship...

 

 

The popular Wooyoung is bestfriends with Khun but is far from being cold-hearted. Charming, funny, and kind he believes his only love is Bae Suzy, although he's a little slow when it comes to love. 

Suzy soon introduced him to her child hood friend and new student Ji-Eun who he becomes awfully close to, Ji-Eun becomes Wooyoung's girl best friend who he starts to develop feelings for. 

Soon he'll have to decide between the girl who has been there for 2 years or the girl who offers him her gentle heart.

 

Suzy is a popular and gifted student at SAA. She's one of the schools top singers and the girlfriend of Wooyoung.

She finds out her child hood friend came back from America and is so excited she decides to show off her boyfriend to Ji- Eun, but introducing her friend to Wooyoung was a mistake she regrets.

Wooyoung and Ji-Eun became very close to each other that they would hang out everyday, it didn't bother Suzy when she thought they were just friends.

Until she finds out they both have developed feelings for each other, her objective is to destroy Ji-Eun & burn their friendship. As she says, Wooyoung is mine and I will never let him go.

Ji-Eun is childhood friends with Suzy & new student at SAA. Petite, gentle, cute, and kind is what she's known for. She has just came back from abroad and wants to start her life over where it started so she contacts her old friend Suzy and they arrange to meet at a coffee shop. When Suzy introduced Ji-Eun to her boyfriend,Wooyoung, Ji-Eun had no idea they would become close friends. She especially didn't know she would develop feelings for him. Soon, she unexpectedly becomes Suzys rival... But, she doesn't want to be her rival, she wants to be friends with her again like back in the day.. But, if she wants it back to the way it was that means losing the one she fell for... What is Ji-Eun to do?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Disclaimer: The following work is fiction. The events are fictional and the celebrities names and images are borrowed, it does not represent who the celebrity is in real life. Any scenes that may be contained in the story that does not belong to the author are owned by the rightful owner. Credits shall be claimed to the rightful owner.

Please do not copy and paste this story to other sites without the author's permission. Please do not plagiarize.

Copyright © AmayaaNgirkelau 2012. All rights reserved.

Foreword

"Taecyeon... Leave me alone! ...Just go! " I screamed with tears in my eyes. 

"Yoona, I didn't mean to hurt you... It wasn't supposed to end up like that. Y--Yoona..." he tried holding my hand, but I jerked it away.

"I don't want.. Anything to do with you Ok Taecyeon. Stay out of my life! Stay out of my life for good!!!"

Keep running Yoona, don't turn back to that jerk! Keep running... Keep running. Keep runn - - -

**BAAAM BAAAM** 

I stopped in my tracks. What was that? It came from behind... I turned around slowly, getting ready for what's in store behind me. It's probably Taecyeon trying to get my attention. Yeah , it's probably just - - - I was horrified at what I saw... He was on the ground gasping for air, and a pool of blood surrounding him.

"Y-Yoona... " he managed to say as he coughed out blood.

"OK TAECYEON!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran towards him.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was speechless. "Tch.. How can YOU expect me to forgive you?!!?!?! Huh?!?! You.. I thought I could trust you, Ji-Eunie... Bu-- But, you stabbed me in the back. From now on pretend like you never knew me..." I tried holding back the tears. The girl I thought I could trust with my life, ended up being the girl who ruined my life.

"Suzy it's not her fault. It's mine. If I listened to what you had said, this wouldn't of happened. Mianhe. Don't do this to her, she- - Don't be so evil." Wooyoung tried explaining until he was interrupted.

She fell to the floor crying hysterically, "Suzy, I never wanted it to be like this! Mianhe! Mianhe, Suzy! Mianhe... Je-bal... Listen to me, I didn't want to have feelings for him, it just happened and - -"

"AISH, SHUT UP! I don't want to hear your ing sob story....  I will never forgive you, no matter how hard you beg, plead, and regret... I will never forgive you & that's a promise. I - - I will make sure you take that horrible feeling you have right now and take it all the way to your grave Ji-Eunie. Are you listening? To make it short... I'll make sure you don't live a day without feeling regret & remorse for what you have done to me... Never." I turned to look at him, "As for you, Wooyoung-ah... Why shouldn't I do this to her? Why can't I be mad at her?! You're calling me the evil one.. Well guess what? That little thing you call a 'best friend' is a homewrecking ! Shouldn't she be the evil one??!?!" He went silent, all that was heard was Ji-Eun's sobbing, "Thought so.. You said words that weren't true all this time. And - - and for that... I'll make sure you say those words truthfully one day..." I took one last glance at the sobbing I used to call a friend and the backstabbing liar I call a boyfriend and walked out of the coffee shop like nothing even happened.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Nichkhun!! Please listen to me..." I cried out.

I finally caught up to him and grabbed his wrist when he forcefully shoved me off. He turned around with tears in his eyes and chuckled.

"Was this all joke? All those so-called 'feelings' you had for me, were they a joke? Everything, I told you... Was it a waste? Did you do this because it was funny?"

There was a lump in my throat, "Aniyo... Aniyo.. Nichkhun-ssi, please just hear me out. I didn't want to tell you because- -"

"Because you didn't know how? Because you didn't want to hurt me? Tch." 

"Ani. Please, hear me out. I didn't tell you because I was afraid if I told you.. You- - you wouldn't want anything to do with me..." I sobbed.

He walked up to me slowly with a dark smile on his face, "Well then, I guess you should've tried a little more harder to keep your secret from me. Because now, I'm absolutely positive that I don't want anything to do with Victoria Song." he turned and walked away.

I looked up at his back "Nichkhun-ssi! Atleast listen to what I have to say lastly!" He stopped and waited, "You - - you know you don't mean it. After meeting me, you finally knew what it felt like to have a bit of happiness in your life. Don't lie to yourself Nichkhun-ssi, you'll end up hurting yourself so much more... So, you can go & run away from me, I'm fine with it.. No matter how much it hurts, I'm fine with it. I know I won't catch you because...You have a lot of experience running away from things and hiding your pain. So I'll just let you endure the pain of having to let that one happiness go.." he clenched his fists and walked away into the distance... leaving me crying and screaming my heart out.

Authors POV: Victoria was facing Nichkhun's back so she didn't know what his facial expression was, she thought it was the same 'I don't care look'. But, Nichkhun was about to collapse right there and sob... But, he didn't want to show Victoria that she won so he kept walking until he turned into an alley and collapsed on garbage bags. He was crying hysterically, for he's never been so hurt in his life... By letting that one happiness slip out of his fingers. He thought to himself, "Victoria's right..."

 

 

AmayaaNgirkelau
i'ma write more next weekend soooo yeah.