Eavesdropping

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

 It was then that you’ve realized that it was Monday. The dreaded Monday that everyone hates. You’ve finally woken up from dreamland and went back to reality. *Ugh… Time flies so fast. I regret doing nothing but be bored in the weekends…* You took a look at your alarm clock -

 

 6:25  AM

 

 *Still early… I’ll just wake up at 6:45 am…* You snuggled your panda bear and went back to sleep, your lips wearing a smile. After a moment, you heard annoying, ringing noises that just won’t stop.

 

 RRING! RRING! RRING! RRING!

 

 *Wha…?* You woke up from your sleep and lazily sat up. You wiped the dry drool of your face and got your alarm clock. You gazed at it but can’t see properly because your eyes are narrowed and droopy and you were too sleepily to open them. You’ve finally got to your senses...

 

 7:13 AM

 

 *What the…* You started rolling like a buffalo and fell from your bed. You lightly bumped your head on the cold floor and started dashing out to the bathroom. You got your uniform and started wearing them. You were in a hurry that the uniform might get ripped apart. *I’m gonna be late! I’m gonna be late! I’m so gonna get LATE!* You kept on panicking that you weren’t even wearing your clothes right. They were all upside down. You tucked your head in the hole but it won’t get in, so, you forced it.

 *I’m so sorry, my beautiful uniform…* But it’s a matter of life and death here… You sighed. You grabbed your shoulder bag and ran out of the apartment. *Running won’t do… Walking won’t do!!!* You hopped around in frustration. You glanced at the bike stall near the apartment. *BIKE!!!* You hurriedly got your blue, mountain bike and pedaled your way to school. You were pedaling at a very fast speed that your hair ruffled up into a big mess.





 You were a minute late. You walked in your classroom looking like an old hag. Murmurs and giggles were heard everywhere. “Good Morning!” you greeted, eyebrows twitching. “Ms. Park…” the teacher sighed. “Detention?” you smiled at the teacher. “Good thing you know.” He smiled back. Mr. Choi – your math teacher, wasn’t someone you expect him to be. He had an alluring smile, but behind that smile was a treacherous murderer. He was very strict when it comes to attendance, no… Actually, he was strict in anything.

 “I’m just a minute late… What’s wrong with that…?” you mumbled to yourself as you made your way in your seat. You glanced at the seat beside you. *Tao’s not here…* The teacher cleared his throat, “Ms. Park,” You turned around. “NOW.” He said with a blank tone. You grumpily went outside the classroom and headed out to the faculty room. Chuckles ran around the classroom.





 *This …* Everything was awkward. The faculty room is too quiet and the teachers were out teaching in their respective classrooms. You put your head on your palm, your elbow on the table. You took a deep sigh. *This is boring… I’m getting out of here.* You stood up and headed for the door… when you heard noises. *It came from outside…*

 You took a peek via the door. There was a group of y girls surrounding one. The girl looks frightened and pale. The girls wear heavy make-up. *Aish! What’s wrong with people these days?!* “Yo ! Where have you been?” one snickered. The girl kept quiet. She was trembling, like a lost dog. One grabbed her wrist and forced her to answer, but all she did was bit her bottom lip and controlled the tears that were welling up in her eyes. *That’s it…*

“Hey!” you came in the scene. The young girls looked your way. You put your hands on your waist and tapped your feet. You raised your chin up high and deepened your voice, “What do you think you’re doing?!”

 “Isn’t it obvious?”

 “Let her go!”

 “…”

 “I said, let her go!”


 They released her from their tight grip, leaving pink marks around her wrist. She gently rubbed them and stared at you. You took a good look at them. *What the heck?! They’re just sophomores!!!* “Go back to class.” You ordered. “No! Who are you to order us? You’re not even our teacher!” they replied furiously. You raised your eyebrow, “I’m your sunbae, and you all are just my hoobaes, so scram!” you yelled. They shrieked and immediately to their building.

 The girl stared at you. Her face was too profound that you can’t even read her reaction. She took a deep sigh and whispered, “Thank you…” “What?” you leaned near her, pretending not to hear what she said. Her teeth gritted and she tried to talk, but all she did was tremble. You ruffled her pig-tailed hair, “It’s okay to cry.” You gave her a soft smile. “No…” she mumbled. “T-Thanks…”


 “Why are you here anyway?”

“…”

“Detention?”

“T-The teacher has something to… say to me.”

“Who’s your teacher?”

“Mrs. Shim…”

“So, what’s that important thing she has to say to you?”

“…”

 She kept quiet. “Oh, okay. I respect your privacy…” you lightly patted her shoulders and kept on walking. “I have to go now! I’m sure they won’t be bothering you anymore. If you need me, call me anytime, okay? I’m Park Yun Hae, Senior, Class II… Got it?” You gently smiled at her and shook her tiny hands. “Bye now!” you waved at her.

 *They’ll be back…* She waved back, trying her best to smile.



 *I’ll be keeping an eye on you…*




 “Why did you skip detention!? Blah!” you shut your locker and stumbled. *It’s not my fault I skip detention! It’s boring…* You paused at the sight of a little girl, average height, wearing pig tails. *It’s her again…* You smirked. You followed her to different places who-knows-where. A figure stood at your back.

 “What are you doing?” the panda snuck out from behind you. “Yah! Tao! You scared me…” you held your heart which was beating fast. He giggled, “Stalking on someone?” *Besides me…?*  You chuckled, “No, silly!” you playfully punch him, “I’m… uh, eavesdropping?” He laughed, “It’s still the same!” “No! Stalking is more like… uh, erted?” you said in confusion. “Whatever you say…”

 “So, may I join you?” Tao requested. “Fine, whatever. You just have to be  quie – “ “WHO’S OUR TARGET?!” Tao beamed, positioning himself like a spy. You put a finger on your lips, signaling Tao to keep quiet. *Silly panda…*



“We’ve reached our destination…” Tao pretended to have a walkie-talkie and made radio noises. *Pfft… So juvenile.* “So, uh, know this place?” Tao asked, pointing at the sign -

 

MOONLIT BAR

 

 *I smell something fishy…* You narrowed your eyes. “Come.” You grabbed Tao and headed for the back door of the bar.

 

 


 

 Ayo all! Finally updated Chapter 7!

 Today's Monday, and. no! I ain't skipping classes. They suspended classes because of the rainy weather. I owe Chen and Suho one, if you know what I mean.

 Anyways, fishy eh? And I'll ask you this... Why do you think Tao skipped the morning classes? =w=

 You might be wondering where the EXO members are, don't worry~ They'll come out soon. I'll just update you about it.

 Hopefully, I can make a double update. 

 I love you all! My fanfic reached 200 + views and I have more than 10 subscribers! Please keep on supporting me! <3

 Um... Hwaiting? ^^''

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

 


 

ANY TAORIS FANS OUT THERE?! 
 


 

Video link here ⇒ :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wXH7qFIE1E&feature=related