Raging Queenka

(My Sweet) Panda Next Door

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 “Whew… That was close.” You peeked at the corridor filled with fan girls surrounding a certain guy, which was none other than Tao himself. Somehow, you were avoiding Tao the whole morning. Since the chat you had with EXO the other day, you’ve been trying to avoid him as much as possible, to not look like the two of you are in a ‘relationship’. Well, too bad, Tao’s sticky like glue. He suddenly pops out of nowhere and suddenly greets you with a ‘Hi.’.

 “Why are you avoiding him…?” Says someone who was leaning against the wall where you were hiding. “Yah!” You faced the handsome duizhang in a shock, “K-Kris! What are you doing here…?” “I asked first.” Kris said in a more serious tone, he walked towards you and leaned sideways against the wall with arms crossed. You gulped and looked at his blazing stare, “Eh… Uhm… N-Nothing.” You stuttered. “Tao hates being ignored.” He inquired. *I know…* “I just… Don’t wanna ruin his reputation… Maybe others will misunderstand…” You lowered your head. “They’ll what?” Kris blinked.

 “Ah! Nothing…” You started running towards your classroom with books safely secured near your chest. “Bye!” You waved at Kris.

 *You slow-pacer… You like him, huh?* Kris sighed and started walking; with both his hands inside his pockets, *Guess I have to work even harder.*

 

 

 “Everyone, we’ll have an assembly at the gym.” The teacher announced, everyone cheered, well, because they could skip some classes because of whatever that assembly will be about. “Gather around the gym in a few minutes.” As soon as the teacher said that, everyone got on one’s feet and fixed themselves up. “Yunnie~!” Tao beamed and walked towards you. *Uh oh… He’s coming over here.* You glanced everywhere until you’ve spotted Daehyun. “Yah! Daehyun!!!” You ran towards him and yanked his arm. “Yun Hae… Wha-What are you doing here?!” Daehyun’s cheeks were tinted of the color red and looked at you with averting eyes. “Come! Let’s go!” You dragged him out of the room, mixing up with the crowd of students.

 Tao pouted as he saw the two of you walk away, leaving the lost panda all alone inside the now empty classroom. “Pabo…” He sulked as he got out of the classroom. Just on time, EXO just got out of their respective classrooms, too. Tao tagged along with them, “Where’s Yun Hae?” Lu Han blinked at the younger.

 “She got there already… With – “ Tao paused.

 “With who?” Sehun asked, taking a sip of his bubble tea.

 “With… Daehyun.”

 “Naw, poor Tao.” Xiumin patted his shoulder.

 “I bet you’re jealous.” Kai smirked.

 D.O spanked his arm, “Yah! What’s that about, hyung?!” Kai grunted and rubbed the part where D.O spanked him, “Shh!” He shushed. Now Tao got even more irritated. He can’t accept the fact that you’re along with Daehyun. Not him; and the part that you’ve been avoiding him all day with I-don’t-know-why reasons. Like what Kris said – He’s one that really wants attention, especially from you. He wore a frown until they reached the gym, struggling their way in the crowd.

 The gym was filled with chattering students. The room was filled with murmurs and noises which doesn’t stop until the announcement will start. “Where’s Suho-hyung?” Sehun asked Baekhyun, “He’ll be the one announcing today since the President of the student body is out.” Baekhyun assured. Tao didn’t matter about it, he didn’t care about the announcement nor his gege’s absence; which makes him sound so selfish. All he cares about is you and that Daehyun.

 He kept on searching the crowd until he spotted you and Daehyun. You weren’t letting go of Daehyun’s arm. He bit his bottom lip and went towards the two of you.

 

 

 You were busy making sure that Tao isn’t near at sight. And you kept a tight grip on Daehyun’s arm to drag him somewhere, someplace or in a corner of the room if Tao would ever find the two of you. “Uhm… Yun Hae? W-What’s all this?” Daehyun stuttered for the umpteenth time. “Watch out for Tao, okay?” You told him. *Huh…?* “What?! Did he do something wrong to you?” Daehyun asked anxiously.

 “Not really…”

 “Then, why are you, like, avoiding him?”

 “I-I’m not avoiding him!!!”

 You bit your bottom lip and felt your phone vibrate from your pocket, you took it out.

 

 You have one new message!

 

 You read it. *It’s from Jiyoon…* -

 

Anneyeong~

Sorry for disturbing you at this point of time.

Best friend’s been avoiding me. It irritates me. I wonder why…?                     

 

 *Same situation here.* You shut the lid close and sighed. “Who was it?” Daehyun asked, “Oh! No one…” You replied. *I wonder how Tao’s been doing… Does he feel the same way like Jiyoon? Is he irritated? I’m in big trouble if he is…* You gulped. *I wonder why his best friend’s been avoiding him… And who is he/she anyway…?* You felt your heart sank, you frowned. You regret avoiding Tao for mere shallow reasons. You just couldn’t admit your feelings. You’re scared… *It’s for me and his sake, anyway…* You got shocked as the microphone started making sounds.

 “Okay everyone. Silence.” Suho, who was standing in front of the podium, and everyone commanded in a booming voice. “I have an announcement to make.” Tao paused walking through the crowd for a while and lifted his head to see his gege on the stage. “Next week… We’ll be having an excursion. To put it short, we’ll be having a one week stay at none other than Jeju Island.”

 “…”

 “WOOO!!!

 *No way… Jeju?!* That’s what everyone, including you, thought. Everyone cheered upon hearing what Suho, Vice-President, announced. A trip to Jeju Island?! You’re one of those few lucky people in the world… Yes you are.

 EXO, too, was shocked with it. Even though they’ve visited Jeju for countless of times, it’s still unbelievable that the whole school would go there. D.O’s eyes rounded, Sehun cheered and Kris kept on that poker face. Emotionless Lu Han (At that point of time.) got shocked, too.

 

 

*Where’d they get the budget for that?!* You blinked at Suho, along with Daehyun, too. For a while, you felt someone grab your free arm and dragged you towards near the stage. To your surprise, it wasn’t Tao, but a raging queenka. “Ow! Ow! Ow!!! What are you doing?!” You cried in pain, she didn’t answer back; instead, she threw you a death glare. As soon as Suho got out of the stage, Shinyeoung raised your arm and shouted at the microphone. “This girl here! She’s the sister of a criminal!!! A , ! I bet she won’t be allowed to join the excursion, right?!”

 “…”

 *Oh God… Why?!

 


 

 Updateu~

 Sorry if it's short. I'm not in the mood to write, now. Lol.

 I deleted my story 'Alice'. Sorry, my wonderful subbies!!! -cries-

 I'm really busy these days, especially that the exams are getting nearer.

 Don't worry, after exams is... -drums playing-

 SEMBREAK!

 -cheers-

 So that means, I have enough time to update~ -skips happily-

 Anyways, note me about my errors. I'll be editing tomorrow.

 My birthday gift is SHINee's First & Second Album + Photobooks and Photocards.

 I SHALL CHERISH.

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.